Time Stood Still

Time Stood Still by Nimerè
Time Stood Still is a popular perfume by Nimerè for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-resinous. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Nikolay Eremin

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Lavender, Elemi resin
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesJasmine sambac, Benzoin Siam, Cyperus, Ambergris, Resins, Balsam, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Nutmeg, Turmeric, Honey, Oakmoss, Cashmere wood

Submitted by MichH, last update on 25.11.2020.

When time stood still
Nikolaj Jerjomin, the owner and creative head of Nimère, has been producing niche fragrances in St. Petersburg for several years now that truly deserve this name. I became aware of him through LadyLuxifer, who maintains a good personal contact with Nikolaj and has introduced me to his fragrances, for which I am very grateful to her.
Nikolaj has created over 40 different perfumes so far and all of the perfumes I have been able to test so far have been of excellent quality.
At Nimère, no expense is spared, the fragrances are not minimalist, breathy, transparent waters, but strong, expressive perfumes with a very long shelf life. It's against this background that you can understand the relatively high prices that Nimère charges for its perfumes. They're not eaux de toilettes, but rather concentrated extracts.
That's why even a 5 ml mini-bottle is enough to keep one of the wonderful Nimère perfumes for a long time. In the case of "Time stood still", a single splash is enough to get you through the day or night in a fragrant way.
Incidentally, in September Jerjomin gave an interesting interview to an employee of Fragrantica. ru, in which he explains - as always much too modestly - that he does not want to call himself a real perfumer and that he pursues many other interests in life besides creating fragrances. At the moment, he says, astrology has taken a liking to him. Moreover, he doesn't want to compulsively create new perfumes all the time, but is of the opinion that with his collection of more than 40 fragrances he already has a very extensive work that should be enjoyed. a very sympathetic and clever approach, in my opinion, because
after all, behind every perfume from Nimère lies a certain artistic concept, which took a lot of strength and energy to develop. The results are individual, impressive fragrances that offer new fragrance experiences beyond the mainstream.
---
"Time stood still"

'When you were born,
everyone laughed even though you cried.
Live so that when you take your leave,
all cry,
although you're smiling. '

My father wrote these words to me in my poetry album when I was eight years old. It is a poem by Omar Khayyam, which my father translated for me in the wording given here.

When my father died, time stood still for me for a few seconds.

"The fire in your eyes keeps me alive and the fire in your eyes... keeps me alive, keeps me alive..." -
again and again I hear the song "Sanctuary" by The Cult.
When I was first infected by the fire in the deep brown eyes of my beloved man, time stood still for a few seconds.

"When the wind blows from the Neva, Yekaterina looks out the window... ...there they run, the young lions"...
again and again I have to think of my meeting with Boris Grebenshikov, one of the greatest Russian singer-songwriters, whom I met in 1992 and at whose concert in a small circle in the house of a good friend time stood still for me for a few seconds.

You don't wear "Time stood still" for others, you wear it for yourself.
It begins quite fresh with a touch of lavender, but quickly becomes pleasantly balsamic. Spicy, warm notes of nutmeg, ambergris and corkuma combine with frankincense and golden brown honey. Here everything is so finely woven together that it seems impossible to separate one note from the other.
A certain comforting sweetness paired with a delicate smokiness invite you to meditate, to let yourself go.
A perfume that can bring back unforgettable moments when time stood still for you.
A real gift.
Спасибо тебе, Николай.

by LadyLuxifer
by LadyLuxifer
Sometimes you long for the time that was so safe and familiar ... ( picture taken 10.10.2020)
by Controversy
Many thanks to Nikolai Eremin and LadyLuxifer!
Nimère offers very beautiful small sizes of their highly concentrated perfumes. One drop of the essence is enough.

Popular Nimerè

La Foret Russe by Nimerè La Gitane by Nimerè Avowal by Nimerè Voyeurisme by Nimerè Dragon Blood (Vermillion Cuir) by Nimerè Melancholy. Letters of Wallice by Nimerè Gypsy Blood by Nimerè Nimerè XVI by Nimerè A Scent of a Sweet Kiss by Nimerè Taiga Whispers by Nimerè Rebel Angel by Nimerè Nomads by Nimerè Carmen by Nimerè Goddess by Nimerè Shades of Darkness by Nimerè Incubus by Nimerè Courtesan's Intrigues by Nimerè Les Jardins de Paradis by Nimerè Pleasure by Nimerè Djelem! Djelem! by Nimerè