L'Extase Rose Absolue (2017)

L'Extase Rose Absolue by Nina Ricci

L'Extase Rose Absolue is a perfume by Nina Ricci for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Puig.

Taif rose, Black pepper, Atlas cedar, Benzoin, Patchouli, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 01.07.2020.

Paris91
I want everything right now.
It's my motto right now. I hadn't bought myself any perfume in a year. Wanted to be thrifty again and use up a few scents before I buy new ones. I also did then
... Two pieces...
And there we go again with the shopping frenzy.

I don't know the predecessor, L'Extase. I haven't tested a single scent of Nina Ricci yet. The name Rose Absolue and this gold and black bottle made my heart beat faster. I risked blind buying. Rating 8.0. I thought nothing would go wrong...

Absolue begins directly sweet-spicy. It's very sweet that it almost kills me. Not sugary sweet, adult sweet (stupid word yes) but I would almost say sexy, seductive-sweet. It's got something.
Pepper comes right behind and displaces this seductive note. Like I smell a pepper mill. Pepper doesn't usually bother me in perfume. Here, however, he becomes a lot to me.
Then Absolue becomes slightly harsh.

Smells like herbes?! Rose oil mixed with pepper. Not a sweet rose, no, it's kind of bitter. Is that the Taif rose? Well, it's interesting, but it's not mine.

The sweet note disappears within a few seconds. So what's next? Potpourri

Yeah, now he's got potpourri.
A living room table with burning vanilla scented candles on it. In the middle of the table there is a huge bowl with potpourri. Now I feel like I'm at home with my grandma.

But what's next? Within a few minutes the potpourri is also gone.
What remains is a fluffy vanilla mousse dusted with pepper...

My Burberry Black? Nothing here. I'll have to revise my statement!

Pooh, the smell's really heavy. I feel the need to let him move on, but the beginning drives me crazy. The first minute smells so damn good haha ;) The note also runs through the entire course of the fragrance but unfortunately weakly :(

First of all, it won't be "bad", let's see how it develops in the summer (I have the quiet assumption that I'll kill my environment with it...)

EuzEuz 11 months ago
Great alternative to MFK Out Satin Mood. Similiarity is at leats at 90% in my opinion

A night at the Opera
by IoanaP

Popular Nina Ricci

L'Air du Temps (Eau de Parfum) by Nina Ricci Phileas (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Signoricci 1 (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps (Parfum) by Nina Ricci Ricci-Club (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Farouche (Parfum) by Nina Ricci Nina (1987) (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Les Belles de Nina - Nina (2006) by Nina Ricci Deci Delà (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci Délice d'Épices / Spicy Delight by Nina Ricci Signoricci 2 by Nina Ricci Liberté Acidulée / Liberty Fizz by Nina Ricci Belle de Minuit by Nina Ricci Farouche (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Premier Jour by Nina Ricci L'Extase by Nina Ricci Nina Snow Princess Edition by Nina Ricci Love In Paris by Nina Ricci