Les Belles de Nina - Luna 2016

Les Belles de Nina - Luna by Nina Ricci
Les Belles de Nina - Luna is a perfume by Nina Ricci for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossomOrange blossom
Wild berriesWild berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesImmortelleImmortelle
CaramelCaramel
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 18.07.2019.

The faces of the advertising campaign are models Frida Gustavsson and Monika "Jac" Jagaciak.

Mature gourmand
This is a condensed review from my blog:
A new friend gifted me a little spray sample of this Luna EDT (and Nina EDT). My first thought when I sprayed this on was “Mmmmm….caramel!” It’s quite luscious. As time wore on, the florals began to shine while still snuggled in their caramel wrapper. This is a mature gourmand, suitable for both young and old. It is not too sweet, mostly because it isn’t fruity. It is sweet and powdery and floral in equal proportions, so I feel that keeps this gem grounded and not saccharine. The base notes contain sandalwood, and that’s pretty much how it ends.

I don’t smell any of those citrusy top notes, and I am not sure I’m smelling any “immortelle.” (Apparently, it’s other name is helichrysum, which I own in an essential oil.) I just get caramel, then some caramel-florals, and then sandalwood with a bit of musk thrown in. The vanilla must account for its creaminess.

The longevity is horrible; about 2-3 hours (it is an EDT). Sillage (i.e. projection) is average-to-weak. That being said, I do really like this one! It begins as a strong gourmand, but it doesn’t end that way, as it is fairly masculine in its drydown.

Most people seem to think it’s too sweet, and I agree it begins sweet, but I wouldn’t classify it as “TOO sweet,” or as strictly for teenagers, but for anyone who likes a bit of a sweet perfume.

The bottle is gorgeous, but I think the scent doesn’t match the blue apple. And the name “Luna” doesn’t match the blue apple or the scent. Very discordant.

I give it a solid 7 out of 10. If it had lasted longer, I might even have gone up to an 8 or 8.5. It’s still going on my full bottle want-list!

Bcars10Bcars10 5 years ago
Luscious, sweet caramel beginning; mature--almost masculine--finish. A very nice fragrance for any age.

by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana
by Rosedusoir
by Rosedusoir

Popular Nina Ricci

L'Air du Temps (Parfum) by Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps (Eau de Parfum) by Nina Ricci Phileas (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Ricci-Club (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Farouche (Parfum) by Nina Ricci L'Extase Rose Absolue by Nina Ricci Signoricci 1 (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Nina (1987) (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Les Belles de Nina - Nina (2006) by Nina Ricci Farouche (Eau de Parfum) by Nina Ricci Deci Delà (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci Liberté Acidulée / Liberty Fizz by Nina Ricci Délice d'Épices / Spicy Delight by Nina Ricci Signoricci 2 by Nina Ricci Les Belles de Nina - Nina L'Eau by Nina Ricci Premier Jour by Nina Ricci Belle de Minuit by Nina Ricci Mémoire d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci