Les Belles de Nina - Nina 2006

Version from 2006
Les Belles de Nina - Nina (2006) by Nina Ricci
Bottle Design Sylvie de France
Les Belles de Nina - Nina (2006) is a perfume by Nina Ricci for women and was released in 2006. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesCaipirinha, Lime, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesFloral notes
Base Notes Base NotesApplewood, Musk, White cedar

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 12.08.2020.

Smells like condiments
A friend gave me a sample spray of this, and I was so excited to try it! I think the bottle is adorable, and I enjoy Nina Ricci scents.

Sadly, the experience was underwhelming. The apple flacon should really be green, because that initial spray is sour like a Granny Smith apple! I rather enjoy that part, but it quickly devolves into a mess on my skin. Honestly, the only way to describe how it smells on me is "mustard and ketchup mixed." Even my husband concurred. It's weird.

I had much better luck with Luna. It's delish!

Candy apple
Nina is in one word; sweet. So sweet that had it been candy, it would have given me a tooth-ache.

Generally I love sugary sweet fragrances, but in this case I couldn't help feeling like a giggly, fourteen year old teenage girl when I wore this scent, which was not how I wanted to feel.

This fragrance reminds me of toffee apples, fairy floss and candy shops. Only this fragrance and Showtime by Kylie Minogue makes me feel this way.

Nina opens with a sweet but tarty lemon note, almost like lemon-flavoured candies rather than the sour, citrusy burst most of us are used to. For once peony isn't the dominant note letting the apple and praline practically star in their own show.

I'm not sure where the sweetness in the drydown comes from because all I can smell is sugar, sugar and more sugar. Not a hint of musk, apple tree or cedar.

Upon further sniffing I can detect a slight vanilla note hidden in the base notes which does give this scent a softer and more feminine finish.

Overall, sweet scents, (which did appeal to me a few years ago), are not likely to excite me anymore as I begin to look more towards becoming a woman and finding fragrances to suit a young woman rather than a girl. In my personal opinion, Nina is a teenage fragrance, I just can't picture a woman actually pulling this one off.

sweet candy
it smells like candy.
Imagine you are a 10 year old girl. You dance in the living room to Hannah Montana wearing your older sisters makeup without telling and eat Jolly Ranchers till you have a tummy ache. Your breathe will smell like this.

JohnnieShoreJohnnieShore 165 days ago
One of the most popular female fragrances. Don't like it less for it.
Perfect projection for its character. Youthful and very sexy
PBullFriendPBullFriend 4 years ago
I agree w/Missk & Jubliant. It's soooooooo sweet! A shame, because it's well-composed and balanced. Too bad it makes my teeth hurt.

by Andreas09
by Liebmausdana
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Nina Ricci

L'Air du Temps (Parfum) by Nina Ricci Phileas (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps (Eau de Parfum) by Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Signoricci 1 (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Ricci-Club (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Farouche (Parfum) by Nina Ricci Nina (1987) (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Deci Delà (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci Signoricci 2 by Nina Ricci Délice d'Épices / Spicy Delight by Nina Ricci Liberté Acidulée / Liberty Fizz by Nina Ricci Belle de Minuit by Nina Ricci L'Extase by Nina Ricci Premier Jour by Nina Ricci Love In Paris by Nina Ricci Farouche (Eau de Toilette) by Nina Ricci Farouche (Eau de Parfum) by Nina Ricci L'Air by Nina Ricci