Ani by Nishane

Top 37 in Unisex Perfume
Ani is a new perfume by Nishane for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-creamy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Green notes, Blue ginger, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlackcurrant, Turkish rose, Cardamom
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Benzoin, Ambergris, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Caligari, last update on 31.05.2020.

Scape
Lemon cake of the extra class
As a very young lover (19) of fantastic fragrances, I simply had to give my opinion on this one.
Ani is one of the friendliest feel-good fragrances there is. I like to wear it with a white turtleneck sweater, jeans and a smile on my face. Ani is this one friend who always smiles and likes hugs a little too much. Ani could be the warm and friendly suns in autumn or spring when it is cold and gloomy outside.
Ani is probably the most expensive and delicious lemon cake in the world.
To all fans of cheerful makers of the legal kind well noticed ;)
Compliments are to be expected since Ani radiates very strongly in the truest sense of the word You can't buy friends, if you at least get a sample of Ani, but for a certain time you will have a very nice buddy with you, who you can always count on.
Since the statements above are so lyrically unbelievably good I wanted to try a "little" comment I thought it might be interesting to see the perspective of a very young perfume lover. :)
Oh, Ani..
...actually, I like you quite a bit. That's why I keep trying to do it with you. Even if I have to say after every meeting, you just get on my nerves. Why is that? You're beautiful, with your vanilla, which I rarely absorb with such bliss as I do with you. With you neither the rose, with which I often have my difficulties, nor the ginger disturbs me. You are not madamig, which sometimes bothers me, nor do I find you too spicy or even hot. And you bring blackcurrants, which I like so much. Unfortunately, I usually don't notice much of them.

You're great with your hands. I like your sweet amber, your fluffy musk base and your chocolate-like soft touch patch. I don't know why I want you with me
Every time I take you by the hand, I feel like I'm being annoyed. Annoyed by something overloaded, by everything too much. First of all, it's not the dose, because with you only a few drops are enough, actually almost one, and you already start to roar loudly. I know that, and that is why I will never let you get close to me again. Nevertheless, you get on my nerves with your mixture and I simply cannot change it, as much as I would like to. You are a little redneck who wants to stand out at all costs. And you remind me of extremely sweet men's fragrances, like Joop Homme or La Male, which almost always blow around your nose in clouds. Rarely you meet them well dosed.

You are like a dear friend who calls you crying all night at three o'clock and keeps you from sleeping. You're like an exhausting colleague who patronizes you at work again and again, even though he doesn't really want to and is quite nice. Yes, you also have something of a nagging boss, who is actually a great guy, but who keeps telling you to your face that your work could be better.

You know what I mean? Please don't be angry with me, but you are annoying (even if I love you a little bit)
Well dosed on a man you match, I could love you - maybe! And I envy you, because despite my daily training you always have better stamina than I do.

Your Pollita

RahulESJ
Ani | Definitely one of the top Vanilla scents I have tried in 2019!
Ani is heavenly. It’s vanilla done to perfection. I never thought I would love a vanilla scent so much. I always thought one can’t do much with a simple note like vanilla. Everyone grows us smelling it, it’s used in almost every 5th perfume. Until you smell this. ⁣

Ani starts with crisp zingy vanilla mixed with citrus and ginger. It soon transforms into this beautiful bed of sandalwood mixed with some spices like pepper and cardamom. ⁣I do a get a little rose that adds to the complexity of the scent. Its simple yet complex on the skin. ⁣

The dry down is as magical as the initial spray with that benzoin & patchouli mix. ⁣

You would think a vanilla scent can’t last on the skin until you spray Ani. Usually 2 sprays of it on my skin lasts me the whole day without a doubt. Sits beautifully in the skin and fills in the room no matter how big it is. ⁣I don’t know what else can I say about Ani that hasn’t been said already. I have no second thoughts in saying but Ani has to be one of the best releases of 2019 in my eyes. ⁣

You check more reviews like this on my Instagram channel: @eternalscentjourney

Boundaries Shattered
Notes: Bergamot, Green Notes, Ginger, Pink Pepper, Black Currant, Turkish Rose, Cardamom, Patchouli, Cedar, Vanilla, Benzoin, Ambergris, Musk and Sandalwood

Perfumer: Cecile Zarokian

As soon as I sprayed this Ani I was able to detect Vanilla and it's detected throughout the life of the fragrance.

Along with Vanilla, I also detect Bergamot, Green Notes and Pink Pepper and Ginger follows pretty quickly as the fragrance starts to open up.

As the fragrance develops Black Currant becomes prominent which gives this fragrance that fruity element along with Cardamom which gives it that spicy and sweet scent, I couldn’t detect any rose here.

Entering the drydown Vanilla gains it's strength now combined with Benzoin and creamy sandalwood.

A stunning, gorgeous and an exotic fragrance. Smooth and creamy vanilla not overly sweet, well structured and very well blended. Cecile Zarokian has hit a home run with this fragrance.

Hacivat was my favorite from Nishane but after wearing this one, Ani has definitely become my favorite. Simply Stunning

Instagram: ovaissaleem_
No boudaries...
Under the motto No Boundaries, creative directors Murat Katran and Mert Guzel, in close collaboration with the talented perfumer Cécile Zarokian, created this enchanting fragrance called "ANI".

I ordered it from a perfumery in Biella, Italy. Unfortunately, the first bottle was broken into 1,000 pieces. The perfumery "Ottavianibiella", however, very quickly and generously sent a new one. The defective carton was in my entrance area and gave off a delicious smell. Was very excited until the new fragrance came.

Initially very fresh and tangy: lemon rather small round green limes. Juicy aroma of citrus fruits and a hint of fresh vegetation. This green flow lasts about 30 minutes. Then a fruity rose jostles in between, very delicate. Now the creamy resinous vanilla peeps out. It's different from what you usually perceive it to be: soft as vanilla croissants. No, here's a spicy woody vanilla on the move. Resinous and earthy notes are added. Ani develops woody at times, then earthy and patschoulig again: fascinating. I sniff a fresh Odeur in between.

For me a very portable fragrance, highly recommended
Maxiskiste
A work of art with historical significance
Istanbul-based perfume house Nishane has made a name for itself in the perfume scene since Hacivat at the latest. Some of the scents are now also found in the new creation Ani.

In fact, Ani is more than just a perfume, it is an ambitious project that wants to tell a story. At Esxence 2019, one of the founders, Murat Katran, told the story of the origins of Ani in great detail. "No Boundaries" is the motto of this fragrance - it should bring people together with their different cultures.

For this, the French perfumer Cecile Zarokian, who has Armenian roots, was deliberately recruited. It was clear that a certain cultural reference was needed in order to realise this sensitive project. On the one hand, Ani is a homage to the former Armenian capital, which today lies in ruins and would be located in the Turkish-Armenian border region. This is exactly where historical significance comes into play. The second inspiration was the Turkish Armenian folk song Sari Gelin (Turkish) or Sari Gyalin (Armenian), in which a Turkish Muslim falls in love with an Armenian Christian. The motto of intercultural understanding and mutual appreciation far away from any hatred also plays a decisive role. Ani wants to connect people.

Under these conditions, Cecile Zarokian was now commissioned to create a work of art with historical significance. The extent to which the fragrance created has lived up to this noble goal will be described here.

Ani is all about vanilla, but it's a different vanilla than many other fragrances. Vanilla can never be recognized in isolation, it always combines with other scents and chords. The fragrance begins with bergamot and a very dominant ginger note. For a moment, memories of Cedrat Boise come back, only much, much more intense - also thanks to the pepper. The citric chords slowly wear off and we glide together with the masculine and peppy ginger into the next fragrance phase. In the heart, the vanilla becomes more intense and combines with the green notes to a floral fragrance experience that I have never smelled before in a perfume and is truly unique. The currant and the subtle rose chords are added gently and gradually, giving the whole an aromatic-oriental quality, reminiscent of the region the fragrance is known to represent. We find here very long lasting fragrance phases, which merge very gently into each other.

In the base note, the vanilla becomes more and more apparent. Now it interacts with the woody notes - beautifully. This lasts for what feels like an eternity. It is a fragrance that does not want to end and only decays very slowly.

Ani is a loud scent with a huge sillage, so please be careful. It is an Extrait de Parfum, i.e. 1-2 Spühstöße suffice perfectly for the entire day.

LiisaLiisa 114 days ago
I really like this one in the Nordic winter. Something in Ani reminds me of a wet, fresh forest, yet the base warms everything up nicely.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 154 days ago
It's a good fragrance, but it's too overhyped. Smells a little bit too medicinal to me.
Ronny1987Ronny1987 160 days ago
This is the Manly vanilla scent for me
ScentedGentScentedGent 11 months ago
A Perfect 10/10 in every category. Easily the best release of the year! Glorious!

by M3000
by M3000
by Ovaissaleem
by Ovaissaleem
Ani von Nishane
by Dunki
by Dunki

Popular Nishane

Hacivat by Nishane Wūlóng Chá by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Spice Bazaar by Nishane Múnegu by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane Tuberóza by Nishane Duftblüten by Nishane Pasión Choco by Nishane Boszporusz by Nishane Nefs by Nishane