Fan Your Flames 2016

Fan Your Flames by Nishane
Fan Your Flames is a popular perfume by Nishane for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is woody-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesCoconutCoconut RumRum
Heart Notes Heart NotesTobaccoTobacco Tonka beanTonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss Chinese cedarChinese cedar

Submitted by Michael, last update on 23.04.2022.

RahulESJ
An absolutely delicious coconut dipped boozy tobacco
Fan your Flames is sweet, slightly velvety, and is very dry and dusty tobacco with creamy coconut-like nuances. It definitely smells like a party on a Pirate ship somewhere in between the ocean. I also get a lot of earthiness in the back which is very reminiscent of what I get in Sultan Vetiver. You can definitely sense that both the fragrances are from the same brand. ⁣

⭕ To me it's slightly masculine leaning due to the smokey/ earthy base I spoke about above but that doesn't mean that the ladies can't wear it. The sweetness really balances out everything atleast in the opening and really makes this fragrance another winner from the house for me. Also for the people who don't enjoy overly boozy fragrances, this could be a great start. ⁣

Overall, Fan your Flames is delicious Malibu coconut rum that's a delight to wear. It's tasty like a coconut-based cocktail, warm like the smoke from the bonfire, and slight green like the wind from the pine forest nearby. Can't go wrong. This is a huge recommendation from me

IonutFeidi
A different take on the tobacco
This is me, I am a Pina Colada and I smoke cigars, good quality ones.

I like to spend my time on the beach so I always apply sun tan lotion. I am addictive, intriguing sweet and classy.

Spending time with me is a blessing and a curse, you love and hate me at the same time. One thing is for sure, you can't get bored with me.

You like being around me because I fuel your craziness. I awaken your deepest desires.

In better words I Fan Your Flames .

fan my flames
FAN YOUR FLAMES by nishane is a very masculine sell you got to be an alpha to wear this the rum the coconut the tobacco the cedar its crazy. it's rich is heavy its strong very good. you will make a statement with this perfume. its kind of like an more masculine more manly man version of jazz club by maison martin margiela replica line. only this adds the coconut in the mix wich is very good to be honest.

Art
The aftertaste of a party in the Caribbean
This perfume is like the morning aftertaste of a cool party somewhere in the Caribbean, perhaps, where there is still a strong mixture of aromas of sweet alcohol, cigars, coconuts and thousands of burnt firecrackers and fireworks in the air. The note of fire/ gunpowder / barbecue / burnt matches in this perfume (a similar note that I also smell in some Imaginary Authors perfumes) is very dominant here, and sometimes it overshadows everything else in the composition for me....
Sooo, yesterday's party was obviously very hot! ;)

Virginia93
Pure fire and at the same time charm in a bottle
"Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you. Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion. Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames."
Rumi, Persian Poet, 13th Century.
This is the quote by Rumi which inspired Nishane's Fan your Flame, an amazing (probably one of the best) perfumes I've ever smelled. A combination of coconut, tobacco and rum that gives a warm Caribbean touch to the sweetness of tonka bean and to the woodiness of Chinese cedarwood. Oakmoss completes the picture.
F.Y.F. is an extrait of parfum, this means that sillage and persistence are huge!

It's an unisex fragrance, in my opinion more masculine but it can suit women too without problems! This is why I decided to make myself a "little" gift and buy it, I just couldn't resist... I fell in love at first "sniff"
It's wild, pure fire, but at the same time charm in a bottle.
Preferably to be sprayed in autumn/winter because as I said, it's literally fire! HOT
The bottle is very elegant and it comes in a beautiful box with an amazing postcard. Well done Nishane!

Maffia
Smells really lik al Capone . This is not for kids but real men! Smells like scarface with his sigar . The rum and oakmoss in here makes it so good and so masculine. I wish the sillage was a bit stronger but it’s Oke . This fragrance , I can forgive Nishane for that. What a winner frag
The best fragrances combined
Tobacco, rum and coconut all scents that I love. Also with the tonka bean you can not do much wrong. Against a beautiful cedar note there is also nothing to object. So sounds like the perfect fragrance for me, so was immediately times packed on the watch list.
After only a short time seen in the souk and immediately bought the whole bottle blind. A few days later he arrived then already with me, very nice OVP and also the postcard idea of Nishane I find good, is something different. The bottle is kept very classic and is noticeable only because of the more unusual lid, which I like.
Well now we come to the fragrance itself. As already mentioned, I went on the basis of the given notes with a very high expectation ran and what should I say you get what's on it. It starts with a strong and pleasant rum accord. After a short while, the coconut takes over and the rum fades into the background, replaced by cedar and tobacco. After a few hours, it's really just coconut and cedar with smoky undertones for real. The longevity and sillage is also good. The fragrance had everything going for it, just unfortunately I don't like the notes in this interplay. Also, the woody note is unfortunately then too concise for me in this fragrance. I'll probably have to wait a bit until it gets warmer again and I can enjoy the coconut in summer fragrances.
Nothing to defy a beautiful and especially unusual fragrance that you can try with pleasure times.
The Gentlemen's Pirate of the South Istanbulian Islands
Rum, coconut and tobacco in one perfume, with a cedar as a base? Have my long petitions to a higher power been answered?

I have relatively high expectations when it comes to rum and tobacco - I have been involved with R(h)um for many years and used to work in the tobacco industry.

So it was clear to me in advance - either this is my long-awaited holy grail, or I stop searching and devote myself, for example, to a model railway or start sewing children's clothes.

One thing you have to give Nishane credit for, the presentation, packaging and bottle are incredibly noble and beautifully presented. This is fun.

The scent immediately opens quite smoky, a resinous smoke with a little sweetness - it reminds me of a smoky, natural oud I was allowed to sniff once. Then a nice coconut is added, very nutty and natural, the sweetness is moderate. No coconut milk, no bounty, but really well met. Cedar & rum make an open rum barrel - aromatic, authentic, hot and dark. Anyone who has ever stood in a warehouse with rum barrels will remember this now.

The tobacco is green-herbal and heavy, wafting with potency around the rum barrel, while the coconut shells crack on the fire. Now and then - a resinous-sweet-smoky part flashes up, which reminds me of hash. The process is really great, the scent changes constantly, a new scent impression is added all the time. The whole thing feels very high-quality.

Shelf life is phenomenal, 12h+ are easily in. As always, you should rather not overdose, as the silage quickly rises to a few meters. Two sprays from the massive bottle are enough.

Fan your Flames is exotic, a little bit wicked and there is a certain lustre in it - but at the same time it is just as distinguished and equipped with a certain noblesse. Gentlemen-Pirate sounds terribly trite, but somehow this is apt.

This perfume will surely become a regular in my collection. I am still looking for the holy grail ;-)
Caribbean party in the Ruhrpott
I had this stupid accident the other day when I was doing my weekly shopping. Now, before you start yelling in shock: I had already bought butter and salami, everything good. No, my lovely wife wanted to bring home the holiday feeling despite Corona. Instead of beach, palm trees and sea, it was party cellar with dim lighting, Dortmund Union beer and homemade Raffaello schnapps from the bathtub. From my friend, Jürgen.

Sounds good, right? Well, anyway, my wife sent me out again to shop, buy coconuts and Caribbean stuff. No problem, I'm a pro at that! I have several Caribbean resort stays to show for it. I quickly put on my Halston Z-14. After I googled it, I bought rum. The one from the middle shelf. Not too cheap but not an expensive drop, the good one doesn't taste good anyway. While I was there, I got myself a couple of packs of fags and a vanilla liqueur. Jürgen swears by it.

Then the mishap started when I left the store. The stone slabs outside were too slippery for my Adiletten (I was already wearing my holiday outfit as a precaution), I spun, balanced my shopping but it was of no use. I fell crashing and everything poured on me. First the coconuts ran out together with the rum. I suddenly smelled like Klaus Störtebeker, but I tell you that! Anyway, the rum was quite intense and very alcoholic, phew! Only now I noticed that a bit of tobacco and vanilla liqueur fell into the poured coconut rum. Well, it didn't matter much. The rum tasted very sweet already because of the coconut. As pleasant as the smell was at the beginning for a bad boy like me, now it bothered me a bit. Quickly I picked up the opened pack of cigarettes and went to the car. Too bad that my mossy neck tone didn't come through anymore and also too bad that I partly fell into the cedar plantation. Like Andy Brehme said: hurry up shit on your foot, hurry up shit on your foot.

I drove home and smelled like a whole Caribbean bar, where people drink rum from a coconut shell. I suppose you think that's nonsense. Oh, no! I did it once before in Duisburg! And that was really Caribbean, the owner told me. And what Peter says is true. He used to be married to one from there. 20 years ago. I was glad that all the other junk didn't play into the smell. The alcoholic became weaker with the time, it became more and more sweet, but now the fags stank too!

I parked my car and of course I met my neighbour, that doggone Schofel! "Are you all right, Captain Morgan?" he smiled at me. I wanted to give him a piece of my mind but he was home pumping iron. So I smiled at him and pretended to be clumsy by dropping the keys to the front door several times. The idiot!
Anyway, I arrived at home and told my wife about the accident, she was already wearing the bast skirt and the wreath in her hair. She did not manage to swing her hips very well. She thought the whole thing was not bad and so everything was ok. First I had a Union beer to calm myself down. She said to me, I am not Jack Sparrow but I am her pirate. I replied, she is not the woman from the Bacardi commercial but for me she is the drunk alternative. Wasn't well received. Maybe I had inhaled too much of the rum smell.
That was my story! Good night off the couch, guys!
Set your life on fire. Seek those who FAN YOUR FLAMES
Said the Sufi Grand Master, Jalal ad-Din al-Rumi. Nishane probably intends here a subtle implication to the mysticism of the Mevlevis. Rumi is known to us all? I hope so :) If not, here a little summary:

Like almost every dervish, Rumi has also "travelled" a lot. "Dying to be born. Walking to arrive." defines the phenomenon of travel. His travel activities cover more than 4000 km: from his birthplace (born 1207 in Balch - today's Afghanistan) via Samarkand in Uzbekistan, Iran and Syria, where Rumi studied in Damascus and Aleppo in his twenties. His last stop was Konya in Turkey, where Rumi spent the last 50 years of his life. Today, Rumi's tomb attracts reverent followers and heads of state every year for a swirling dervish ceremony (Sema) on December 17th, the anniversary of his death (Seb-i Arus).

Rumi belongs to the few grandmasters (e.g. besides Khalid-i Bagdadi) who have been given the epithet "Maulana":Arabic for "our master/master". Accordingly, he is known in Turkey, for example, rather under the name "Mevlana". This inspiring, world-famous poet, whose fruitful works are still a muse for people like Madonna and Deepak Chopra, has become a kind of self-help guru, as he reflects the universal, timeless concerns of humanity. His legacy is omnipresent, such as in the multimedia chamber opera Monsters of Grace, which is based on his works. Goethe too, has intensively studied Rumi in his West-Eastern Divan. There are various analyses of why Rumi is so popular (his Masnawi is one of the best-selling books and is considered one of the most important Islamic texts). States argue about who Rumi belongs to: Afghanistan - birthplace, Iran - all his texts are in Persian, Turkey - the place where he was reborn with shams.

A little lecture:

With your soul, mine has changed mixed like water with the wine.
Who can separate wine from water,
who will take you and me out of the clubs?

But now back to Nishane:

Just by the implication to Rumi alone I would not have imagined the scent to be so dark and gloomy. With Rumi I rather associate the "light". I can't imagine Rumi smelling like Nishane :) I don't mean that I don't like the scent. No, on the contrary, Fan Your Flames smells very pleasant. Especially the prelude with coconut pleases me extremely. This smoke and the mystical darkness behind it doesn't bother me either. As I said, Fan Your Flames has something mystical about it - especially the rum, which embraces the coconut and with all its masculinity, which dominates recessive and feminine coconut. Makes you think "oh, where did the coconut go?!" And you start looking. It should be noted that the search for the vanished coconut will not be an easy one - the path is dark. I can well imagine that the madrasah where Rumi taught - smelled very much like Nishane

RazvanykeRazvanyke 24 days ago
With 2 sprays on the wrist in the morning, I could feel it all day, 12+ hours later. Smells like fire with coconut and high quality cedar.
DopeweaselDopeweasel 1 month ago
medicinal, tobacco oakmoss punch. Rum and coconut more pronounced in the opening. Dig this archaic vibe. is definitely more a mature taste
DarkWinterCSDarkWinterCS 2 months ago
Heavy smoked coconut hits the start. Some boozy vibes makes it more comfortable on the skin. The background is a wonderland of tobacco
JMWeedJMWeed 6 months ago
Unique boozy coconut opening sett to an underwhelming dry down. I feel this is all about the open and that doesn’t last long enough.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 6 months ago
After a boozy, spicy fruity-sweet opening, this warm and creamy earthy-spicy Winter fragrance, settles to a dry, green earthy-woody base.
Blako11Blako11 12 months ago
Espectacular Salida. El secado es lo que no me termina de convencer pero de igual forma recomiendo su compra. Un descubrimiento.
BS96BS96 1 year ago
Best of boozy/gourmand all year around fragrance! For rum & coconut lover this badboy is to die for! Sweet/rum/coconuty yummy!!
Shafkat82Shafkat82 1 year ago
Winter beast ... the blending of Coconut and rum just mind blowing . 2-3 sprays and you are done for whole day .
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Intense opening with coconut, rum and light tobacco. The coconut disappears quickly and gives way to a creamy cedarwood and a bit of tonka.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
An initial sweet boozy tobacco vibe that quickly becomes an dark cedar wood scent monument. For very masculine manly men only :-)

by AlexW
by AlexW
by Yas61
by Yas61
...und die parfumobande singt: wer hat die kokosnuss - wer hat die kokosnuss - wer hat die kokosnuss verbraaahahaaaant!? außergewöhnlich & verbrannt... ähhh... ‘dammt gut! ;)
by Felsn
This perfume is underrated...its a gem! Give it a try if you like smokey boozy fragrances.
by MariaS
by SonyCrockett
by Amadea70
by Amadea70

Popular by Nishane

Nefs by Nishane Hacivat by Nishane Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Ani (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Zenne by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane Ege / Αιγαίο by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Favonius by Nishane Unutamam by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Shem by Nishane