Hacivat 2017

Hacivat by Nishane
Top 54 in Men's Perfume
Hacivat is a popular perfume by Nishane for men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Baccarat Rouge 540 (Eau de Parfum)

Jorge Lee

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pineapple, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Patchouli, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesClearwood™, Oakmoss, Woody notes

Submitted by Michael, last update on 28.11.2020.

Nosaju
Similar a Aventus, pero mucho más verde
En mi opinión, tiene una salida muy parecida a Aventus, pero conforme ésta última avanza hacia el ámbar, Hacivat lo hace hacia el musgo de roble, apreciando yo únicamente este olor al paso de unas 4 horas. La duración e intensidad si supera por goleada a Aventus
Delijafrag33
The "better" Aventus or just another hype?
Hello dear perfumes,

because my last comment was a while ago, I decided today to write a few lines about the Hacivat from the house Nishane.
Why am I doing this? Well, I used up my sample today and wore the scent all day again. During the drive home from work I thought about the scent...
Why did I actually order the sample? After so many good reviews and this big hype I wanted to test the "better" Aventus and then decide whether to buy it or not, because a blind purchase for 295 Euro / 100 ml is out of the question for me.

Is he now the better and more enduring Aventus? For me personally, there is no way he is better. You can discuss about the durability, but for me that's not decisive either.

I only wore the Aventus a few times and had to find out that it made me feel very good and that it immediately brought me compliments. I also explained this some time ago in my comment on the Creed Aventus. Nevertheless I do not own Aventus yet.
Hacivat does not have that charm. For me it is not as loose, playful and self-confident as Aventus and it is also very hard to find in the ladies' world, because it does not bring any compliments, although I have worn it more often than Aventus. My wife even finds him repulsive and horrible! But that's another matter, she has a hard time with unscented products... D Hacivat is like the shy brother of Aventus, who can do something but doesn't dare to do it and therefore goes unnoticed. You can imagine it like in many teenage movies.

The fruits in a Hacivat are imagined as if they have been in the fruit bowl for a week, are already overripe and about to spoil. You can already see the first little flies attacking the fruit... In the beginning the smell is only of these overripe fruits and later the woods join them... But then the woods are somehow completely unbalanced and they always alternate with the fruit. Sometimes you have the overripe fruits in your nose and then suddenly the wood... Somehow everything is brute and unbalanced, as if the fragrance is not yet finished.
It is not a bad smell, the quality is certainly not bad, but whether you absolutely need it and then even for 295 euros / 100 ml... Well, I do not need it! To be honest, it smells like a typical Dupe for me, but it costs the same as the original and that's a problem...

What is really good about Hacivat is its durability. It has lasted all day. I'm not quite sure about the Sillage, I don't think it's as strong as one would assume from the ratings.

Another reason why I like Aventus more than Hacivat is that Hacivat is not a summer perfume for me. I find it too heavy and exhausting in higher temperatures. The reason for this is again these strong smelling overripe fruits that could strike you on the stomach. For me, Hacivat is a fragrance for the whole year, but I wouldn't wear it on hot summer days.

Now I ask myself, how does it come to such a big hype, although the fragrance has not reinvented the wheel and is still so outrageously expensive. I also notice that many perfumos order this fragrance blindly and then sell it again in the souk after 1-2 ml are used up. This shows me that this fragrance just doesn't do justice to the hype and the price!
The 2 ml sample was enough for me and thanks to Souk I saved myself a lot of money and trouble about a bad buy...
Chemical Weapons Alert
A fresh scent that lasts. It makes my ears prick up. That's what I'm looking for. Pineapple and grapefruit are welcome
But what a shock on the first test. Nausea at first, then a headache. This smell is the exact opposite of what I'm looking for. I also like it high-grade-intensive, but most of all I like it relaxed. And not so loud please
The positive thing about loud and strong, however, is that such a fragrance is often very pleasant from a distance and fills the room with an attractive aura. But somebody has to wear the fragrance and then has it right under his nose. And that is (at least for me) really no pleasure.

Here there is artificial wood, ambroxan and in the base a powerful synthetic orange blossom that is fruitful. Like a sliced pineapple with orange blossom in it. This reminds me very much of the orange blossom of Kurkjan's Petit Matin
Granted: The base note also enchants me. The headache stuff has warped and the radiant fruit blossom looks very attractive.

Overall, however, I would rather warn than recommend. Please use very carefully! Place a sprayer in the air and underneath. For God's sake, no more! And in any case hold your breath! Breathe in only at a sufficient distance from the place of spray. When sniffing the bottle, do not touch the spray head with your nose! Otherwise it's over for today with scents test.

Scent Twin? I don't think so
Nishane Hacivat so ...
The name sounds very noble, as if the Ottoman Sultan himself had been involved in the naming process. The sound of his name radiates characteristically and powerfully when pronounced correctly, and definitely gives food for thought as to what this name is all about.

About the story...
Hacivat is a fictional character from the Karagöztheater, an old-fashioned but very beautiful form of entertainment from the former Ottoman Empire. It is a shadow theatre, where the puppeteer, behind a large white curtain, moves various figures in the form of people, animals or objects back and forth in strong backlight. According to history, the shadow play found its way to today's Turkey through the conquest of Egypt in 1517 by the then Ottoman Sultan Selim the 1st

To the figure...
Hacivat himself is described as an educated and sincere man who is moderate and can slip into different roles. He adheres to the rules of social conduct, but not out of conviction. He is a man of many talents and has various professions ranging from Muhtar ( village headman ) to marriage mediator ( Cöpcatan ). He is a great master of the trade and does not have to make any effort to earn money, so they say. In the theatre he mostly embodies the role of the employer and is therefore the representative of the social order. From the character he is an opportunist.

No wonder, right? The fragrance, in my opinion, very accurately reflects the character of this figure and the perfumer has thus found an appropriate embodiment. A fitting comparison/name for this unique fragrance.

Now the scent...
He starts me off very citric. This is surely due to the grapefruit, whose scent I find comparable to the fragrant splash of a lemon zest on the counter of a posh bar, while the bartender conjures up an old fashioned live. This nuance fades away within an hour and the pineapple is already the centre of attention. It stays fantastic, which gives the fragrance an enormous fruitiness. At the same time the woody notes start, which in combination with the pineapple projects an excellent sillage. After about a few hours Havicat develops a cologne similar to DNA which I find fantastic. Comparable to the Barberia of Alvarez Gomez. The highly praised difference, it performs and lasts much longer.

A few more words...
Just to be clear. For me, Hacivat has nothing to do with Creed Aventus He is much more than just a twin or an unsuccessful brother who is in the shadow of an Aventus Creed, who is known to be corrupt anyway. Hacivat stands for me on a different pedestal than Aventus and just the comparison or even the labeling as a fragrance twin is definitely an insult to this masterpiece. It is grandiose and breathtaking and belongs for me to the category of fragrance, which gains in performance from second to second. It is comparable to an older experienced lady. The longer the fragrance lingers on the skin, i.e. the older the woman, the sweeter the fruit.

In this sense
The extreme pineapple express
My wife brought me a full bottle of this amazing perfume from the event at Esxence Milano Italy, which she had received as a gift.

Now for compliments... I'm wearing it for the first time and have applied it under the chin, behind the neck and on both wrists... so 4 sprays ... the opening is so uplifting and optimistic that the mood is immediately improved. After a while I am no longer so aware of the scent, but it remains. It doesn't bother me at all ... then after almost 2 full hours I get out of the car and see the neighbour, who is on the balcony on the first floor, about 10 metres away. She asks me: "Oh! You smell so good doing something new? " Well, she knows that we are co-creating fragrances for The Vagabond Prince and she has smelled many versions of our fragrances even before they were released ... I was stunned that she could feel Hacivat from that distance. I said to her: "I wish! This is something new that my wife brought back from Milan." This definitely brings Sillage / Projection to "Monster" level and also the longevity is great. I have a good 8 hours of it before I shower, but I think this scent will follow you easily from morning to night.

Yeah, there's a great pineapple scent and oakmoss, jasmine... it's really divine. I've been wearing it a lot for a while now and I'm pretty confident that this one is a goalkeeper.

CigiScent
First luxury niche fragrance I bought, is it worth the hype?
So this is the first luxury niche fragrance I have spent my money on. Is it that great? It depends how much you like it, as with every fragrance. Is it an Aventus clone? Nope, not by my nose. It smells greener and airier (but with great performance). It is not that complex to my nose. It does not take you on a fragrance journey, it is rather linear, but the smell you get is very good. I love the smell. I like smelling it all day. It is fresh, fruity, green, slightly woodsy with a watery character. To my nose, it is very unisex, though others find it rather masculine. I don't get a super realistic pineapple, it is more fruity citrusy to me, but I don't mind. I don't want to smell like pineapple. I'm raving about about it as others, so why did I buy it? No other fragrance that I have smelled does what Hacivat does. One to two sprays linger all day in a very pleasant way. I do one or two sprays on one or both wrists and I am surrounded with u super pleasant fresh, fruity green smell, mossy, that is not too sweet, not too sour or bitter
, just perfect fresh to me. And I never get tired of smelling it. It smells like nothing else to me. I prefer it over Aventus. For the people that are afraid of reformulation. I contacted Nishane and they state that their formula has not changed. I noticed, however, that

1. you can get olfactory fatigue with Hacivat, especially when you spray around your neck (I advise you to not spray too close to your nose).

2. This fragrance needs some maceration time. In the beginning, it was quite shy in performance but has really opened up after a few months.

There are some reviews that state that the performance is not good and there might have been reformulations. I think these are due to olfactory fatigue and or writing the review before there was enough maceration. This one performs the same as the older decant I had.

The only thing that would change was a bit more complexity, a bit more development in the vein of the old classical perfumes could have made it even better than it was.

I love how the bottle looks. My only issue with it, is that the white paint is very fragile. I touched it with a another perfume bottle, and there is already a chip of the pain that came of. Also, if you put the cap on it, it touches the paint every time, so expect that there will be some chipping after a while. For this money, I would have expected a bit more quality finish here.

Recommended if you love the smell. Like with most fragrances.
FabAC
Unfortunately, I expected more...
Hello everyone,
this is my first comment. I've been reading here for a while now and had to register here because of Nishane.
Fragrances like Aventus or Roja Elysium are in my collection. I think this is very helpful to compare them with Nishane or to classify them in a certain category Much has already been written here about the fragrance itself. Personally, I imagined it to be quite different. After all the comments I imagined Nishane to be much more fruity.
The comparison to Aventus is immediately comprehensible after spraying. After 5-10 minutes, however, it is not at all similar to Aventus. Some wrote about a fruity, fresher Aventus or even a fruit bomb. These statements are not even remotely comprehensible for me.
Nishane is for me the much darker, woody scent. Extremely dominant patchouli and ambroxan.
One commentary spoke of a mixture of Elysium and Aventus. I would much rather sign that. Tendently but clearly more towards Elysium.
My association here is rather an Acqua di Gio Profumo with a pineapple note.
All in all I like this scent quite well. However, it is much more special than Aventus and will certainly be less well received by society in percentage terms. Either you like this woody mossy DNA or you hate it.
The thing that unfortunately bothers me extremely is the absolutely catastrophic durability. After about 4 hours, the scent is at most still to be guessed. Considering the price and the many positive comments about the durability I am very annoyed here, because I had also directly bought the 100ml.
Apparently, it's the 2020 batch...
Many greetings
Hacivat against the greedy Englishman
After the name Aventus has been mentioned again and again in previous statements and comments about this fragrance, I would like to contribute my own words and compare the two with each other
--introduction--
Hacivat is a figure of a well-known Turkish shadow play and the fragrance house Nishane (also from Turkey) has chosen this name for one of its most famous fragrances Hacivat is said to be an educated man who likes to talk pompously, but is far from being free of mistakes. Whether there is a connection to the scent here, everyone must decide for himself ;)

On the other hand, I do not need to say many introductory words about Aventus, as its reputation already precedes it. Aventus is already known as THE pineapple-wood scent and everything similar is often labeled as a cheap clone experiment I'm just gonna take a little off the top of my head here.

--description of fragrance-
The combination of pineapple and woody notes is of course excellent for both.
I would like to go into the scent process mainly on peculiarities that I have noticed, other perfumers have already described the fragrance in their comments masterfully anyway and their noses are probably much more accurate than mine.

Directly after spraying:
Hacivat starts Beutend more citric than his opponent. Here at Parfumo, pineapple, grapefruit and bergamot are given as top notes, for me this creates the fragrance illusion of mandarin. For me, Aventus is mainly about pineapple and apple, with pineapple being much more dominant. This makes it seem much warmer and fruitier to me. Hacivat appears cleaner and more refreshing, properties that make it more attractive for me especially in summer
--Wider scent drain--
As usual, the citric notes say goodbye at some point and the pineapple reappears in the Hacivat. In fact, this is the point (after about an hour) where I think the two are most similar. Together they are now also slowly moving into the slightly woody, but never those central, almost distinctive woody notes that you find in a Terre d'Hermès. Another perfume had pencils on its mind, which I think is a good idea, even more so for Hacivat than for Aventus. The latter still gets a certain spiciness as it goes on, but I'm still not sure if I really miss its counterpart. Hacivat remains true to its main notes here for a longer time.
--Sillage and durability--
Aventus is well known for its ability to almost irradiate everything in its immediate vicinity with its scent, a quality with which Hacivat can surprisingly keep up with, and sometimes even surpass, it. Especially after spraying it on, it projects extremely, I applied it with a single squirt while walking in the park and it accompanied me strongly perceptible for over an hour like a dense air honeycomb. But in the long run it doesn't reach the Aventus completely, it still fires after a few hours, while Hacivat is still well perceptible but not at this extreme level. But durability is far above average for both fragrances.

--effect and use--
For many people, the Aventus is the club fragrance par excellence, precisely because it is striking and widely perceptible.
But that is exactly what bothers me so often about him, I always don't know when to apply him.
There won't be any more clubs this year anyway and for other occasions he is just too pushy for me. Hacivat likes to jump into this gap, he is as I described above simply a ticking refreshing and also, especially after a short while, significantly more reserved. Then you can also simply apply it in your free time or on a cosy evening at home.

But the fragrance more suitable for the club remains for me the Aventus.

--price--
Actually, the price plays a minor role in the evaluation of a perfume, because none of us carries a price tag around with us, which is clearly visible to others and tells how much we paid for this pleasure. A fragrance is judged as it is. Nevertheless, the two are in a price category (200€+) where you should ask yourself if it's worth to leave both of them at your place. Because they are a bit too similar. So if you already have the Aventus at home, or don't like it, you should perhaps be satisfied with a small sample.

--Summary--
Hacivat is a gradiose fragrance and definitely a must try for all Aventus fans. Both are on a very high level, and depending on my mood I prefer one or the other.
Tonight, for me, it would be the Hacivat.
But to say that this is just another clone would be a mistake for me

Performance
Pineapple and birch in a great combination. I really enjoy this scent for spring and summer, however i feel that the performance of this might actually be to much for me.
Two sprays is more than enough and it only dissapears when washed of which to me is a little to much for a warm weather scent.
Almost perfect
Hacivat opens with very prominent citrus fruits and pineapple and of the highest quality.
From the very first moment you will realize that it is a crazy performance.
Well, actually, it's what's expected of an Extrait de Parfum.
After an hour, a certain smell comes out from below, which "oxidizes" the juicy pineapple and reduces the power of the citrus fruit.
I think it might be oakmoss. (What I personally do not like)
On the body the woods are accompanied by pineapple and patchouli softened with jasmine.
You can feel a fresh, revitalizing fragrance of the highest quality with a thickness that makes Hacivat an all-rounder.
Its performance to be within the "fresh" and woody scents is excellent.
Brutal trace, fixed for 10 hours and the sillage is high.

FcknzsFcknzs 5 months ago
This is a BEAST. Extreme longevity and Sillage. I love this scent, the citrus of the pineapple is AWESOME. And strong performance. 10/10
Rahimi88Rahimi88 7 months ago
I don’t know if it’s me but I don’t feel this has the hyped performance I just got a 100ml bottle and I dont think it’s been reformulated.

nishane - hacivat : (temporary?) king of my fragrancecastle! es gibt ja immer etwas zu entdecken - aber ihmchen gebührt meinerseits mindestens ein historischer/persönlicher parfumomonarchieeintrag - wirklich fantastisch!
by Felsn
by 3Lv3
by Dimwobba
by Dimwobba

Popular Nishane

Ani by Nishane Wūlóng Chá by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane Nefs by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Zenne by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane Unutamam by Nishane Múnegu by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Spice Bazaar by Nishane Boszporusz by Nishane