Hacivat 2017

Hacivat by Nishane
Top 30 in Men's Perfume
Hacivat is a popular perfume by Nishane for men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Aventus (Eau de Parfum)

Jorge Lee

CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesClearwood™Clearwood™
OakmossOakmoss
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Michael, last update on 29.07.2021.

Hacivat is a character from the Turkish shadow play "Karagöz".

Beastmode
I just have to say WOW. The fragrance has surprised me so extremely, I have not thought possible. Thought various zoologists and Red Tobacco would be with their strong notes the known to me Beastmode place stags but "Hello Hacivat".
7:00 morning applied, after a shower at 21:30 evening still to sniff. Madness. I would not have thought of this fruity fragrance truly.
Now to the fragrance itself:
There is rarely a perfume which can really recognize all components but Hacivat creates it (almost) completely and already quite early after application. Grapefruit and pineapple are so clearly audible, jasmine, patchouli are spührbar, then woods are added (admittedly, here I do not recognize which it is exactly) and also oak moss is clearly recognizable. What totally surprised me, besides the enormous durability, were the grapefruit and pineapple. These remained present from the Aufsprühen until the evening.
A point of criticism is that the fragrance is very linear from beginning to end. He hardly changes, remains constantly the same. I just do not know if I find this bad? In this case, I like it so, because the fragrance is just wonderful (and remains).
I am impressed and enormously surprised.
Great job. Thank you for this fragrance.

Anzariw
Shy like the shadow player
Reviewing a 2021 batch that simply skips the top notes, just a hint of ephemeral citruses with a nuance of a capricious shy pineapple missing most of the time and clearly dominated by the woody-mossy notes, and yes you're already and promptly submerged in a rather shy and leashed long lasting drydown, more than 10hours of earthy woody mossy ambiance with some sweetness popping from time to time making the experience more sensual, sensual and very masculine but polarizing, since i received some negative feedbacks from the ladies in a short period of wearing
I like the scent, a pleasant masculine all rounder, but being -like most men- a sucker for pineapple fruity note i feel let down, it hurts me to get more pineapple and projection from the utterly synthetic nose-scratching Club de nuit than from Hacivat
I dont care if its reformulated or not, this is what i have, and it seems that the real -bouncing all the time- Hacivat is gone, all that is left is the shadow player behind his karagoz doll, shy and behind the curtains all the time...
Memories of my old Aventus
Reminds me of my old Aventus, comes for me a touch softer and less smoky therefore. My first Aventus had a totally beautiful base in which the amber came out very nice. It made the scent very powerful and masculine for me but also very calming and sensual. I loved it so much that I bought a 100ml bottle. The was then unfortunately a little kraziger and had less of the beautiful Ambra.

Hacivat is for me a little less expressive and powerful than the Aventus of yesteryear, but also has something of the softness and the feeling to be held - if I but here no Ambra richen can and this happens only but the woods, some patchouli and the oak moss.

long lasting / no projection
sadly it has been reformulated and doesnt project at all in my 21043 batch (made in Feb 21)
longevity is amazing over 12 Hrs on skin and days on cloth but its just a strong skin scent and doesnt project at all. and i'm not being nose blind because i asked other people and nobody noticed it. scent is amazing and i dont regret buying it but dot get hyped by watching youtube .. its not a beast that it used to be.. not anymore
Update 1: I was being harsh previously .. it's not 4/10 in term of projection .. maybe 7 is more fair .. you can over spray to have 8.5/10 projection
longevity is 10 and actually somehow annoying because I like to try new fragrances every day but it stays on cloths for weeks even after washing :D
MarkyMark
Definitely different, better for me personally!
Right at the start it is there, this much-cited similarity to the uncrowned king of men's fragrances. At least it is easy to understand why this is made by some noses or their carriers.
But if you look from the fruity top note remains, not many similarities remain in my eyes.
Hacivat is comes in the drydown bone dry and woody therefore, which is due to the patchouli, cedar, the used amber and Clearwood combination. The musk has in my eyes decent weight even if it is missing in the listing of notes. It would have to be a combination of different musks, simply because of the complexity. The entire structure screams Orient and that's exactly what the fragrance carries in its heart, or rather, it wants to please this primary market. The benefit we Central Europeans can draw from it lies in the insane durability and power of this fragrance.

Where, in my opinion, the wheat is separated from the chaff and thus the comparison with Aventus fails, is, among other things, the absence of the oh so popular Ambroxan.
Hacivat dares to be different and not follow the blueprint after which so many fragrances have been created since the success of Aventus.

Wearable he is very versatile but I like him best in spring and summer. Especially in the sun, but caution is called for in the dosage, because as I said, Hacivat is potent, can also be too much!
Also to go out he is perfect because perceived the scent of everyone in the immediate vicinity.

What could have made this fragrance even better, would perhaps be a little more courage in the fruity top notes. A tick more into the citrus, a little more air under the wings, a little more PENG, would please me personally very well but like everything written so far this is of course subjective and represents only my personal opinion.

MickeyRourke
Only halfway successful shadow play
Havicat is one of the fragrances that I recently got as a sample to compare with Creed Aventus. The others I would like to mention here also briefly. There were still Al Haramain L'Aventure, Mancerea Cetrat Boise and Swiss Arabian Shawq to choose from. Comparing these scents was a sobering experience. Not necessarily because they are all grotty bad, but because to me they all don't really have much in common. I also can't share the comparison with Aventus. But here it is about Nishane Hacivat - and so surprised me once again anew, where one leads the subject of fragrances so.

Havicat, I learned and so it is already referred to, is a character in a Turkish shadow play called Karagöztheater, a kind of Turkish Punch and Judy show in which the characters are staged by light effects. According to Wikipedia, ".... Havicat associates with everyone and thus pursues his interests, he is moderate and can play all roles....he adheres to the social rules of conduct, but not out of conviction. Hacivat practices any profession for money...he makes the character Karagöz do hard work for a small wage. Hacivat usually embodies the role of the employer and is thus the representative of the social order. In terms of character, he is an opportunist. Hacivat loves to express himself turgidly and in Ottoman high language...". Karagöz, on the other hand, is rather the opposite, inane, uneducated, always looking for sexual contacts without great pretensions and regularly falling for Havicat. The Karaöztheater caused quite a stir in its time, provoked and mocked and crossed many a boundary at the time with its satirical, cynical nature and licentiousness.

Now why did Nishane choose that name? Opportunism, satire, cynicism, provocation, licentiousness? Or does it refer more to the play of light and shadow, the contrasts between the two characters, what we are supposed to recognize in this fragrance? Let's see.

A fresh, slightly fruity opening, thanks to bergamot, pineapple and grapefruit pours into my nose. The grapefruit gives the whole a pleasantly acidic touch. At the beginning I have associations with an alcoholic summer cocktail. Now this is not wrong, Hacivat already fits well into the summer. The floral, sweet character of jasmine takes the initial fruity tangy impression back for a while. Patchouli and cedarwood do not push themselves to the fore at any time and a little woody notes are added by the oakmoss. On a positive note for me, the slightly tangy impression from the top note comes back at some point. Slightly acidic grapefruit with an earthy touch then remains in the base.

Yes, a certain shadow play and certain contrasts can be recognized. And opposites should also attract each other again. All in all, not a bad impression. A little more striking it could be for me. Those who like it rather discreet, as far as smoky and woody notes are concerned, should like Hacivat. Personally, however, I lack the aha effect and at a whopping 200 EUR for the 100ml is too little or too much for me. By the way, Havicat wasn't a rich entrepreneur either, just a wannabe who was somehow looking for recognition, but in the end was too comfortable to really put himself out there. But that's probably not the reason why Nishane named his fragrance Havicat.
Where are you?
Where are you, you highly praised pineapple?
You delicate creaminess?
You noble woods?
You unbelievably great fragrance
On my skin you remind me only of an incredibly unbalanced lemon that goes for my taste in the direction of Ciff the whole thing keeps 30 minutes about.... Only unfortunately it does not get better, what comes after I have already read here once the word "musty musty smell" Old attic? After about 3-4 hours it's over.
Aventus Clone?
Here I often read, aventus clone.. etc.
The first 90 seconds yes, then this high-quality fragrance turns into a jasmine patchouli oasis. 3 sprays were quite enough to flood the whole house. A bazaar in Anatolia!The smell makes you dream oriental, whether 1000 and one night or a quad tour in the Emirates!? The sweetness disappears after a while and the wood, sweetened with pineapple, completely confuses you. Do I still have the same scent on my skin? Versatile, noble and unique. With Creed Aventus Nishane has nothing to do, price-wise both play in the same league, but qualitatively and innovatively, Nishane überrent the good Oliver Creed.
As sorry as I am, Aventus is at most midfield compared to the leader of the pineapple , Patchouli -League
My first "real" chypre fragrance
For me, Hacivat was definitely love at second sight. I think that the hype around the "super fruity" Aventus killer leads many totally astray. Don't get me wrong: I think Hacivat is quite successful, but it is now a fragrance with really strong woody and oakmoss notes after the fruity-creamy top note settles. So if you have not smelled so many chypre fragrances (especially those with a strong mossy note), Hacivat can scare you off at first.

I therefore strongly advise against buying him blindly, especially since you get him now in DE also not on every corner at a reasonable price. Now that I have become accustomed to him, he will get as "my Chypre" a permanent place in my collection.

Scent: I like it, but I just can't give it a full 10 points, as it can take quite a bit of getting used to if you don't know what you're getting into.

H/S: Although I become quite quickly noseblind, but in the environment you have to watch out already strongly, because after a short time everything smells like Hacivat. Long it also holds.
Similarity to Aventus?
Yeah. Dupe? Nope. Even better. I never found Aventus as beautiful and remarkable as everyone described it. Hacivat is, in my opinion, the best pineapple scent!
Slightly sour, tangy pineapple opening with beautiful woods just waiting in the background to come into the spotlight.
After a longer time, it loses acidity and turns into a not too sweet, fruity-woody fragrance, which is also really unisex. Durability and sillage are top for a freshie.

RisingChaosRisingChaos 1 month ago
Pineapple, citrus, slightly woody opening. Becomes mossy as it dries down. Fresh, versatile fragrance. Loud on paper, more subdued on skin.
MokingbirdzzMokingbirdzz 1 month ago
Layer this with Zenne and you will get Aventus "Extrait de Parfum" trust me
MarianoNoHeMarianoNoHe 1 month ago
Awesome fragrance with the DNA of Aventus but more citrusy, fresh, bright and energizing. Really good longevity and sillage. very versatile.
Blako11Blako11 2 months ago
La piña más realista. Se bebe el verano ella sola. Muy buena fragrancia.
Denim86Denim86 3 months ago
Just amazing ! Enough Said.
BS96BS96 3 months ago
A sexy/creamy pineapple/oakmoss in a bottle. It opens up loud with citruses and very juicy pineapple dries down to a creamy oakmoss happines
MrLawmanMrLawman 3 months ago
Aventus' down hill development cleared the field for powerhouse Hacivat. Right perfume at the right time.
NicSealNicSeal 4 months ago
Transports you to a dense forest where you're surrounded by oak moss while you eat a juicy fresh pineapple. Incredible, unique & NOT Aventus
DTCDTC 5 months ago
5.5
Demasiado parecido a Aventus. Aunque mejora al de Creed en todo, es una mezcla cansina de tanto que se huele en todos lados
BertolucciKBertolucciK 5 months ago
Juicy, fresh and citrusy opening (not sure if it smells like pineapple, though). I get patchouly and a creamy-mossy scent, also a bit woody.

nishane - hacivat : (temporary?) king of my fragrancecastle! es gibt ja immer etwas zu entdecken - aber ihmchen gebührt meinerseits mindestens ein historischer/persönlicher parfumomonarchieeintrag - wirklich fantastisch!
by Felsn
by FernandoBR
by Dimwobba
by Dimwobba

Popular Nishane

Wūlóng Chá by Nishane Ani by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Nefs by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane Ege / Αιγαίο by Nishane Zenne by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Unutamam by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Nanshe by Nishane Múnegu by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane