Hacivat (2017)

Hacivat by Nishane

Hacivat is a popular perfume by Nishane for men and was released in 2017. The scent is woody-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Jorge Lee

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pineapple, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Patchouli, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesClearwood™, Oakmoss, Woody notes

Submitted by Michael, last update on 27.09.2019

8.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Chronologie II - Modern reinterpretation of the 1980's
Magnificent smell of quality shaving foam mixed with pineapple and grapefruit. I had the opportunity to smell it when it first appeared in the market, and I had it in my collection by the next year. I neither feel sorry nor is it important that it became popular like Aventus. What I do find important is that pleasure and emotions I feel when I'm wearing it.

This is a scent for urban gentlemen, which can be worn throughout the year, combined with some elegant style. Stability and projection are great.

The perfume I found myself in
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Duftiibus
Arab origin.... good addition to my character...
I've read a lot about the perfume.

When I was allowed to smell it the first time I liked it right away.

It has always been described as similar to Aventus, but I find it much better than Aventus and some more exciting....

Since his life on my skin is versatile and exciting, makes him a favorite for me:)
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

No, no Aventus clone!
Yes, what can I say! Great scent! At least after the somewhat confused Opening (Aquat or green?) One has the feeling he doesn't really know where he wants to go!
He can't make up his mind at first.
This will disappear after 20 min.
at the latest Then it smells wonderfully fruity. After that, he goes a little bit mossy.
He failed me anyway! Why?
I simply don't find the P/L justified. 220€ for 55ml are simply exaggerated.
The fragrance is not that original!

by sebjar
by sebjar
by Schücha
by Schücha
by Zirkon
by Zirkon

Popular Nishane

Hundred Silent Ways by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Hacivat by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane Wūlóng Chá by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Pasión Choco by Nishane Ani by Nishane Spice Bazaar by Nishane Múnegu by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Boszporusz by Nishane Tuberóza by Nishane Duftblüten by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Vjola by Nishane