Hacivat (2017)

Hacivat by Nishane

Top 82 in Men's Perfume
Hacivat is a popular perfume by Nishane for men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Jorge Lee

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pineapple, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Patchouli, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesClearwood™, Oakmoss, Woody notes

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.03.2020.

7.0 9.0 10.0 7.5/10

Yesterday
You can't imagine how I was looking forward to the test. The scent images I had already formed in my head. Like a little kid at Christmas. There he was...the HACIVAT!!!

The packaging is nicely done. Nothing wobbles. The atomizer cap could be used without hesitation, also as doorstop for fire doors. Once dropped, you have to flex the heavy thing out of your laminate
Our test candidate today starts with a very present and strikingly sweet pineapple. Reminds me directly... ...of sweet, slightly too bold pineapple.
Why on earth pineapple?! I don't get it. What Yesterday by the Beatles in cover songs is pineapple for men's fragrance. If I sing Yesterday louder, it doesn't mean the song gets better
Grapefruit and wood seem to accompany the quite ripe fruit. Both impressions in combination get for me, also in other fragrances, a synthetic touch. I just can't do anything with this combination. Hacivat is also so loud that even after a spray on the back of my hand, after a short time, I get a headache that has been washed. In the fresh air it still works, but indoor for me in the long term unacceptable.

Hacivat does not really have a mossy or green character for me. In essence, the impression remains linear over several hours. The own nose can close at the volume, but the smell comes back in regular contractions. This pineapple impression only works for me in the beginning. In the medium term the woody side comes to the fore, paired with a very decent load of aroma chemicals that want to keep this "fruity" fresh impression and remind me of Bond No.9.

I was not able to detect a large odour transition during my tests and different weather conditions. This somewhat abstract-artificial wood impression certainly lasts for weeks on clothes and outlasts even the strongest wash cycle. I had imagined a scent that is balanced, elusive and fascinating. I got a scent that starts strikingly and bores me a little bit towards the end.
Nevertheless, it remains to be said that my environment has responded positively to the scent. Feedback from my fellow men in the average: Serious but loud scent...smells OK.
I don't think Hacivat is bad, but that's all I feel
If you are looking for a complex fragrance, you are wrong with Hacivat. Even an Aventus 2.0 I can't see anything in Hacivat. Hacivat reminds me of the hype around Orion, although the two are not really comparable. If you're looking for a loud, serious scent that scents whole station halls and lasts longer than the Duracell rabbit, you should look for Hacivat. Unfortunately, I have to stop writing now, as I had another spray to freshen up my headache. The bottle was allowed to pass on to someone who certainly appreciates it more than I do.
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

Atanarjuat
Call horses and riders by their names!
Merhaba arkadaşlar!

This perfume is higher in the front and back than higher. Pretty much. According to this we put the cart before the horse. Just like that.

Nis-hanes Hadjschävad - pronounced more or less correctly - ends woody, woody, in a fine patchouli pattern - without its typical earthy dark tones. For me it has something of the friendliness, the reliability of the already discontinued Javanese Patchouli from Zegna. Like a faithful friend, Hacivat accompanies you through the day.

The relatively young draft horse of the Turkish manufacture of Murat and Mert remains positive all round, even in the drydown. After several hours, the cheerful nature then has only one shortcoming: Mert and Murat - the two founders - do not really find their paradise in Western Europe and would rather bring their perfume to the people in more eastern climes. Russia is under discussion, Arab countries. There is more money to be made there. Comprehensible in every case. Too bad for us. Every single perfume burst reminds me of the great hours that are in store for me, but the little bottle - quite pretty in innocent white, with a heavy, brass-coloured, non-magnetic but bottle-holding cap - is empty at some point and the perfumer of a small niche shop writes me last month about the business model and the news that is on top of the list. It would be tight. He only leads the other ranks of Nishane. Then no Zenne or Karagoz either! Shopping in Russia - at least it will be difficult - the next summer holiday is by chance not going there.

Let's go: Hacivat ends in light patchouli, joined by soft, agreeing cedar woods, friendly oak moss. Little spicy like Mousse de Chene from Le Labo, rather category always quite friendly (aka group photo), optimistic.
My nose can't focus the jasmine junction exactly, but the white or yellow labiate fits quite well into Hacivat's spectrum, even in terms of colour.

Meanwhile, the Extrait de Parfum from Istanbul gets us immediately after the start with its serotonin cannon, which rains down on us from the perfectly dosable spray head:

Rainforest - a toucan in front of us on a branch, humid sweet warmth, citrus fruits.

The serotonin level rises to the limit, the brain is suggested to be quite cheerful now - good mood, satisfaction are transmitted. Hacivat is not a complicated fragrance, but certainly self-confident, he knows what he can do. The apparently simple is its special feature. Tropical plants immediately catch the eye with their green foliage and bromeliad inflorescences, which come in a variety of colours. Pineapple, with grapefruit and lemon. It doesn't stay fruity forever, don't worry, it rather becomes cedar, so it can be worn all day. Sunny areas of the forest complete, fusions iridesce. Thanks Mert, thanks Murat! You put me back-to-front and on the right horse.

Yakında görüşürüz!

10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Feeling better?
Introduction:
Nishane, a fragrance house that's high up in my book. All the way up? No, actually first place. But why? The fragrances that come from the Turkish fragrance manufactory are all unique, deep in character, enormous in durability and sillage, and you always have the feeling that they lead a fragrance direction to perfection. This also happened in the case of "Hacivats". That fruity, woody, fresh scent that I would recognize among 1000 different scents. I would smell him even among all the Aventus dupes. Yes, you heard right, this is "again" a fragrance that goes in the famous direction of the old. But somehow it is also completely different and in addition the best thing my nose was ever allowed to sniff. I'd like to explain myself
Categories:
Hacivat unites in its fragrance complexity everything that is important to me in fragrances: freshness, longevity, graphite note/chalky undertone wood, light fruit chords, extreme cleanliness and wearable all year round.

Description of fragrance:
It is precisely these properties that have been brought into an almost perfect balance in Hacivat, so that I have to smell this bottle at least once a day - yes, I'm crazy - and I can't help but smell it. For daily wearing it is simply too good for me, especially considering the price! If you spray it, you are immediately enveloped by an extremely intense cloud, a cloud in which pineapple clearly dominates and - similar to Aventus - is underpinned by a graphite note. The grapefruit also gives it a slightly acidic and citric note. The cedar that slowly joins in rounds off the whole and gives additional freshness. Joa and that stays like that for hours. With me it lasts about 14-18 hours and that with 3-4 sprayers. Also the Sillage is monstrous, my colleague could still clearly perceive it around me after 8 hours. Consequently, more than 2 spray bursts should be avoided. If you relate this again to the price, it almost seems appropriately priced (fun!). Towards the end, you will have a light, clean veil on your skin, which you can still easily notice the next morning. Wonderful!

Comparison to Aventus:
In comparison to Aventus, it must be clearly stated here that it is less smoky and the fruity chords, especially the pineapple, are noticeable much longer. Also the chalk note is more enormous, sometimes you get the feeling that you have had your neck rubbed with chalk and then pineapple drizzled over it :D We don't even have to talk about the durability, although the Aventus is not bad for me (7-8 hours), but this one beats them all :

What I find so:
Except for the price, I really can't find anything that would bother me about him! If I had to choose a fragrance that I keep from my collection, it would clearly be Hacivat.

The exterior:
That No. 1 fragrance is framed in a falcon, which also deserves attention, it is handmade and made of a kind of stone. In addition, the packaging is also very valuable overall. Especially the 50ml version comes in a noble wooden box in which the perfume is embedded.

Conclusion:
Feeling better?
Not for me...
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Chronologie II - Modern reinterpretation of the 1980's
Magnificent smell of quality shaving foam mixed with pineapple and grapefruit. I had the opportunity to smell it when it first appeared in the market, and I had it in my collection by the next year. I neither feel sorry nor is it important that it became popular like Aventus. What I do find important is that pleasure and emotions I feel when I'm wearing it.

This is a scent for urban gentlemen, which can be worn throughout the year, combined with some elegant style. Stability and projection are great.

The perfume I found myself in
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Duftiibus
Arab origin.... good addition to my character...
I've read a lot about the perfume.

When I was allowed to smell it the first time I liked it right away.

It has always been described as similar to Aventus, but I find it much better than Aventus and some more exciting....

Since his life on my skin is versatile and exciting, makes him a favorite for me:)
8.0 9.0 9.0 8.0/10

No, no Aventus clone!
Yes, what can I say! Great scent! At least after the somewhat confused Opening (Aquat or green?) One has the feeling he doesn't really know where he wants to go!
He can't make up his mind at first.
This will disappear after 20 min.
at the latest Then it smells wonderfully fruity. After that, he goes a little bit mossy.
He failed me anyway! Why?
I simply don't find the P/L justified. 220€ for 55ml are simply exaggerated.
The fragrance is not that original!

nishane - hacivat : (temporary?) king of my fragrancecastle! es gibt ja immer etwas zu entdecken - aber ihmchen gebührt meinerseits mindestens ein historischer/persönlicher parfumomonarchieeintrag - wirklich fantastisch!
by Felsn
by Eggi37
by Dimwobba
by Dimwobba

Popular Nishane

Ani by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Wūlóng Chá by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Múnegu by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Tuberóza by Nishane Spice Bazaar by Nishane Nefs by Nishane Duftblüten by Nishane Pasión Choco by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Boszporusz by Nishane