Hacivat 2017

Hacivat by Nishane
Top 29 in Men's Perfume
Hacivat is a popular perfume by Nishane for men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-fresh. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Aventus (Eau de Parfum)

Jorge Lee

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot PineapplePineapple GrapefruitGrapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine PatchouliPatchouli CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesClearwood™Clearwood™ OakmossOakmoss Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.05.2022.

Hacivat is a character from the Turkish shadow play "Karagöz".

HACIVAT & THE DÉJÀ VU OF PEANAPLE
● It seems that every fragrance comes out with pineapple note, a comparison battle must be made with legendary fragrance (Aventus by Creed), which already happened with (Hacivat), I wondered: Why they don't compare (Hacivat) to (1804 by Histoires de Parfums) which already came out before (Aventus) many years ago, so I tried to solve logically the puzzle:
[1]- I found the main reason because (Aventus) targeted by many companies which intruded into perfume world for commercial purpose only and zero creativity, making dupes and clones for successful brands and popular worldwide fragrances, and some were suspicious that (Hacivat) is another one.
[2]- In spite of (Hacivat) came out with twin flame (Karagoz) in the “Shadow Play Collection” with a concept by Nishane house: (Hacivat) represent the cool good guy and (Karagoz) represent the bad guy, but (Hacivat) exceeded all of expectations and (Karagoz) stayed in the shadow.
● IF (AVENTUS) & (HACIVAT) ACTORS IN (THE SCORE) MOVIE:
(Aventus : Robert De Niro ) ــــــــــــ (Hacivat : Edward Norton)

- Where Edward Norton plays the stupid man who can't do anything who knows nothing and deludes Robert De Niro that he is still the strong and controlling man, but the wisdom comes at the end of the movie.

- What amazed me the most and I love so much about this masterpiece, is the ability to blend in and hide with the other Nichane perfumes, convert to another scent character, completely different from what would be worn alone, I layered it with (Hundreds Silent ways), the result blown me a way, If the lesson at the end in (The Score) movie, so the lesson in the dray down of Hacivat.

Beautiful blend.
shortly after getting into frag-com I came across Montblanc Explorer which led to learn about Aventus which led me to Cedrat Boise which led me to this. I'm sure most of you could relate lol. o I did not smell Aventus until recently and when I did I already owned Hacivat, Cedrat Boise & Montblanc and in my humble opinion all 3 fill different purposes within my collection and I am very happy to have all 3 of them. Aventus on the other hand I do not see myself getting a bottle off although it is a very nice frag. Having said all of that I don't smell any similarities between Hacivat and the others mentioned including Aventus. The pineapple I get in the opening is sweet in the most beautiful way, the rest of the notes blend in beautifully in a way that you get a bit of a floral note with some wood then some patchouli comes around but no one-note ever takes over. It really never transitions fully on my skin and I love that. Longevity and sillage are amazing, easily noticeable after the 7-8 hour mark. I do not really have a signature scent but if I did this would def be on the short list next to Terre D Hermes EDT and Reflection Man from Amouage. Absolutely full bottle worthy if you ask me, especially in warm weather climates. Now to the one thing... my girlfriend absolutely hates this scent with a passion, out of my 20+ collection this is the only one she absolutely despises. she loves Cedrat Boise tho which is the one she asks me to wear every time we go out which tells you all you need to know about them being an Aventus clone. Oh well, I will keep wearing it to work and keep it in my collection for years to come.

Simple explanation of Hacivat
Where Aventus is more sharp and fresh, Hacivat is more round and sweet. I get vibes of honey and cinnamon instead of Aventus' bergamot and birch freshness. That's the simplest way to describe it IMO, and Hacivat is a very pleasant fragrance.

I will not be getting a bottle as I prefer Aventus since they are similar enough that I don't feel justified spending that much on a bottle of Hacivat.

Green Pineapple juice
Alright let’s get into it!

When I was a kid I had a different kind of respect for my uncle who was a genius with computer gaming. Everytime my dad brought me to his house to play with him.. since he wanted me to have good influences around me. Each time I went to him I remembered his white trouser, dark blue jeans and nice haircut as Jackie Chan.. hè was a big fan.

I remember that always when we had tea and stuff on the table there was a smell.. not sure what it is till I had hacivat! When he served us it was like a green fresh deep note what is smelled. I always thought that he baked something or cooked something.. or was it him that smelled so nice? Not sure but it felt so good and warm at the some time, I felt in trust with this scent.. i can feel how happy I was when I was there and he opened up his computer to play fifa 99 with me or need for speed. And exactly this juice remembers me of that moment. I can’t be more happy than this.. finally a perfume which gives me a exciting and magical memory back in those days.

The smell it self. Let’s say right now this is not aventus not even a bit even the first 3/4 seconds just reminds me a little bit that’s it. The pineapple here is much brighter and more clear, but fades quickly within 30 minutes at my skin. From that moment it stays pretty linear have to say. Not a bad thing but I prefer more adventurous scents, but like I mentioned since it gives me nice memories I can’t complain about this. The oakmoss takes a dominant place in this one.. and it stays there fresh and bit citrusy. It’s kinda comparable with the oakmoss of aventus, but this one is much more clean and natural I think. It projects extremely good in cold weather as well.. inside it can choke and warm weather it gets more fresh oakmoss.

This type of scent reminds me of Istanbul as well since my uncle was there every month.. and that brings me to the story of Hacivat himself. Ambitious and stil playful character and that’s exactly how this scent is.. you can notice that it’s something special and unique, but at the same time it’s for any occasion.. although I prefer it to special occasions.

Quality: extrait de parfum.. no maceration needed. Natural smell, deep oakmoss and pineapple smell with a smooth soft patchouli incredible how patchouli works in summer in the way how they formulated in Hacivat. So the ingredients are very deep and clear to detect.. but linear as I said the journey it self.

Longevity and Sillage: on my skin around 10/12 hours depending on the activity and season. Projection is extremely so be careful. On clothes projection is enormously for around 4 hours. After that it gets close to your skin.. but you can detect it at anytime for at least 10 hours. After10/12 hours you really have to come closer. On trousers and summer shirts you can detect it for few days even after washing it could be still there. So be aware of what clothes you want to like to smell like hacivat.

First time seemed to be a weak performer but the magic started 20 minutes later so i was in a trouble since I used like 10 sprays. Believe me whole day long people could detect me from 3 meters distance outside! The trail was extremely and I could not smell anything else and I could get nose blind to it.. this was the only moment i wanted to become nose blind haha.

Anyways nice smell nice memories still wandering if he had something similar to his since hacivat wasn’t there yet. Green pineapple juice would be my description. Linear but unique scent and a beautiful oakmoss which I never liked it actually in some other perfumes like aventus. Performance is scary beast and the price tag.. find yourself a good one online i bought 100ml around 170€

Not Aventus!
Let me begin by saying that the only similarity between this and Aventus is the pineapple note. After 5 minutes Hacivat goes in a completely different direction. The juicy pineapple stays with you but the formulation goes in a oak-mossy and patchouli direction. It is pungent and slightly sweet but mostly woody. It is a good fragrance and great value for the money but I prefer something more challenging. I wear this for parties or outdoor sporty situations. It is potent enough to be worn all year round. Longevity and projection are beast mode. The most potent from Nishane, along with Karagoz.

Pineapple goodness
I'll start off by saying that I bought Aventus back in 2012 and boy was I amazed. I was fruity, smoky and woody. Perfectly balanced, as the years went on I kinda fell out of love with it on my journey with other fragrances. Then years later I hear of just another supposed 'aventus killer' and I though its probably just all youtube hype but I still order a sample since the reviews were good.

In my humble opinion Hacivat smokes Aventus any day of the week. It doesn't have that same woodiness but it does have oakmoss that to me adds another dark layer together with the patchouli and juicy pineapple. PLUS performance cannot even be compared, my Hacivat gives easy 16+ its a fucking monster.
Prefer to use it in colder weather since it can be cloying at times. 3 sprays max.
10/10
The Turkish trendsetter.
Directory opened, country list, well look times in Turkey...very popular Nishane. Times the various fragrances sorted and stuck out of interest in the Hacivat.
The price is proud so my expectations are high. Also based on the reviews..
Well, it's not bad but on balance not on my wish list..
At the beginning a fruit bomb of prominent grapefruit, then bergamot and some pineapple ..already a little pungent. Then joins the woody, yes cedar...
Somehow I thought the fragrance changes more, more multifaceted, but except that the fruity stabbing something decreases no great expiry..
Yes and as I said, half an hour after applying, of course in the usual normal dosage comes my wife in the house and says what smells the here so extreme...ui,ui,ui...
Yes...durability and sillage to a high degree is nice, but less is sometimes more...
In itself not a bad fragrance, which has already what...but something less pungent and intrusive he should be..

Eko
hacivat the pride of turkey
hacivat is a very strong scent don't listen to poeple that say that its an aventus clone. because its not. hacivat opens with heavy pineapple that stay for a decent amount transitioning into woods and oakmoss this is a real man scent. this is not for kids or beginners in the fragrance game. even tho for me i loved it from the start it smellss very good and perfoms beastly but i can understand that this fragrance might be too man for some people you kinda have to be an alpha to wear this fragrance.
False expectations are disappointed
Through various videos on Youtube (especially through the infamous top ten lists) I became aware of this fragrance and the house of Nishane. Several times it was described as an aventus killer and praised for its outstanding durability and silage. So when I recently purchased a YUNIQU subscription to dive into the world of niche fragrances (I'm still at the beginning of my fragrance journey), it wasn't much of a surprise that I had Hacivat, among others, sent to me in my first shipment. However, when I tried it for the first time, I was disappointed at first. All I smelled was a pungent, tart citrus bomb that reminded me of the opening of Goldfield & Banks Bohemian Lime (one family member even associated it with disinfectant!).

Please don't get me wrong, Hacivat is by no means a bad scent. My disappointment only came from the fact that I imagined a gentle, balanced from the start, slightly fruity-woody freshie. So it's no wonder that I left it for now and devoted more time to the other fragrance I had been sent. Yesterday, however, I looked at Hacivat again and found that it had more to offer than I originally thought.

The fragrance starts, as already described above, very citrusy. A certain sweetish fruitiness (presumably the pineapple) supports the bergamot and grapefruit without ever becoming star of the show. The scent gets a bit greener as it progresses (probably due to oakmoss and patchouli) and then woodier. In the process, the citrus notes withdraw and the composition becomes rounder and sweeter.

At durability and silage there is nothing to complain about on my skin, when I sprayed him in the evening he was still perceptible at noon for me and others.

The price is difficult for me: 305 € list price and 200 € market price per 100 ml are now times quite a house number. The fragrance I do not like so well that I would "invest" my saved pocket money (I'm only 16 :P) in it. In addition, I have at the moment not really use for a citrus freshness, because Bleu de Chanel (EdT) is already in my collection.

Conclusion: Hacivat is in my eyes a successful sparkling citrus fragrance with woody-green undertones and fruity nuances. However, who expects an Aventus clone with better durability and silage, will probably be disappointed.

All who have found their great fragrance love in Hacivat, I hereby call on you to also try the Bohemian Lime!

I hope you guys enjoyed my first review. I wish you a nice evening :D

Aventus in Beast Mode.
A qualitatively very high-quality fragrance that clearly has an Aventus DNA.

For me, a very fresh, fruity-woody fragrance. The durability is definitely above average and, in my opinion, better than the fragrance of Creed. It is also very perceptible.

I can absolutely recommend this scent.

Arman038Arman038 2 months ago
The fruityer variant of Creed Aventus with a more quality. Great longevity and sillage. Superb packaging.
A daily scent for a mature man!
Johnlamb83Johnlamb83 2 months ago
Pineapple at his best! Just a sexy not overly Sweet fragrance, very fruity and you can really feel the pineapple vibe! Just love it!
NorthdavisNorthdavis 4 months ago
I'm happy I bought this more than a year ago. Still looking to add a 50ml of this as well.
AntAguAntAgu 4 months ago
Um dos melhores extratos de perfume de sempre, não há comparação a nenhum outro
Ananás no princípio e especiarias no fim, longa duração co
CaliskanaCaliskana 4 months ago
crispier, sour'er version of aventus.
Hacivat is like the badboy cousin of aventus that come to a wedding and get noticed by his coolness
JMWeedJMWeed 6 months ago
Wow this smells good. A sweeter take on Aventus. Very lemony fresh, high quality and outstanding performance.
TOPTOP 6 months ago
Beautiful fresh scent, long life, pleasant projection. Interesting replacement for Aventus by the Turks. Unisex, but better on men.
AhbenzoubaAhbenzouba 7 months ago
Better than aventus
Rubencosta7Rubencosta7 9 months ago
Wonderful clean and powerfull fragrance. Starts up with bright citrus and pineapple and dries with a beautiful oakmoss with citrus undertone
InbnkInbnk 9 months ago
Hacivat is the one of longest lasting fresh perfume in the market. Clean, fresh and sweet in high quality.

nishane - hacivat : (temporary?) king of my fragrancecastle! es gibt ja immer etwas zu entdecken - aber ihmchen gebührt meinerseits mindestens ein historischer/persönlicher parfumomonarchieeintrag - wirklich fantastisch!
by Felsn
by Kokusai
by FernandoBR
by FernandoBR

Popular by Nishane

Nefs by Nishane Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Ani (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Zenne by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Ege / Αιγαίο by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane Favonius by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Unutamam by Nishane Vain & Naïve by Nishane