Hacivat 2017

Hacivat by Nishane
Top 36 in Men's Perfume
Hacivat is a popular perfume by Nishane for men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Aventus (Eau de Parfum)

Jorge Lee

CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesClearwood™Clearwood™
OakmossOakmoss
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.10.2021.

Hacivat is a character from the Turkish shadow play "Karagöz".

Eko
hacivat the pride of turkey
hacivat is a very strong scent don't listen to poeple that say that its an aventus clone. because its not. hacivat opens with heavy pineapple that stay for a decent amount transitioning into woods and oakmoss this is a real man scent. this is not for kids or beginners in the fragrance game. even tho for me i loved it from the start it smellss very good and perfoms beastly but i can understand that this fragrance might be too man for some people you kinda have to be an alpha to wear this fragrance.
3.5
Dave27
why is this being hyped everywhere??
i just can't get a handle on the good reviews here, this was guaranteed to be a top blind buy candidate, ordered it, for some reason it triggers the gag reflex, i gave it a long shot, can't get on with it at all, and everyone i show it to thinks it's awful. don't know how anyone can like this dusty dry bone/wood scent. well that's my experience ??♂️
False expectations are disappointed
Through various videos on Youtube (especially through the infamous top ten lists) I became aware of this fragrance and the house of Nishane. Several times it was described as an aventus killer and praised for its outstanding durability and silage. So when I recently purchased a YUNIQU subscription to dive into the world of niche fragrances (I'm still at the beginning of my fragrance journey), it wasn't much of a surprise that I had Hacivat, among others, sent to me in my first shipment. However, when I tried it for the first time, I was disappointed at first. All I smelled was a pungent, tart citrus bomb that reminded me of the opening of Goldfield & Banks Bohemian Lime (one family member even associated it with disinfectant!).

Please don't get me wrong, Hacivat is by no means a bad scent. My disappointment only came from the fact that I imagined a gentle, balanced from the start, slightly fruity-woody freshie. So it's no wonder that I left it for now and devoted more time to the other fragrance I had been sent. Yesterday, however, I looked at Hacivat again and found that it had more to offer than I originally thought.

The fragrance starts, as already described above, very citrusy. A certain sweetish fruitiness (presumably the pineapple) supports the bergamot and grapefruit without ever becoming star of the show. The scent gets a bit greener as it progresses (probably due to oakmoss and patchouli) and then woodier. In the process, the citrus notes withdraw and the composition becomes rounder and sweeter.

At durability and silage there is nothing to complain about on my skin, when I sprayed him in the evening he was still perceptible at noon for me and others.

The price is difficult for me: 305 € list price and 200 € market price per 100 ml are now times quite a house number. The fragrance I do not like so well that I would "invest" my saved pocket money (I'm only 16 :P) in it. In addition, I have at the moment not really use for a citrus freshness, because Bleu de Chanel (EdT) is already in my collection.

Conclusion: Hacivat is in my eyes a successful sparkling citrus fragrance with woody-green undertones and fruity nuances. However, who expects an Aventus clone with better durability and silage, will probably be disappointed.

All who have found their great fragrance love in Hacivat, I hereby call on you to also try the Bohemian Lime!

I hope you guys enjoyed my first review. I wish you a nice evening :D

Aventus in Beast Mode.
A qualitatively very high-quality fragrance that clearly has an Aventus DNA.

For me, a very fresh, fruity-woody fragrance. The durability is definitely above average and, in my opinion, better than the fragrance of Creed. It is also very perceptible.

I can absolutely recommend this scent.
Fresh screamer
Beforehand, the performance is extremely (!!) good.
I wore it on a stressful day and was overwhelmed with the fragrance because it was permanently in the nose. Not that this is bad, only in certain moments I needed my thoughts elsewhere and not at this very very nice fragrance.

The fragrance starts extremely fruity almost sour by the clearly recognizable pineapple and currants. In the drydown it comes spicy dry but somehow still fruity by the top note, and peppery therefore. The cedar wood is again very nice creamy what I like very much and melt away. To the end he becomes really nice deep and earthy notes drown out the fruits and the woods come more to the fore.

For me, a very nice fragrance. A little straightforward but with an extremely good performance.
Dupe or not?
This review is for the 2021 version.

Admittedly, the ingredients are pretty much the same. However, there are also in the Aventus big differences, depending on which batch code he has, or from which year he comes, everyone knows by now. So I approached the extensive and long test cautiously, in the background always in mind to consider this fragrance as a standalone. OK, this is very difficult...

The same citrusy prelude as the all-round, whether the initial note hated Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Parfum , which goes through here almost to the end, paired with some grapefruit. Pineapple can only be made out after a few minutes with a little imagination, joined by a strange character that could be a mix of jasmine and Clearwood. Clearwood is a substance that can be described as very light patchouli with a slight minty touch. Kind of a mismatch. After a while, it becomes a bit more (er)wearable as a bit of oakmoss embeds itself in the drydown. From smokiness I notice here nothing, at most still some woodiness in the finish. From the scent of a forest far away.

From the initially strong sillage is also almost nothing left after a few minutes and the durability on my skin... after 3-4 hours, everything was over. Beastmode? With me definitely not.

Personal conclusion:
Considered as a dupe: by far the worst clone. Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Parfum and Supremacy Not Only Intense are miles ahead here.

Considered as a standalone fragrance: does not go because of the similarity.

Can not understand the euphoria and am glad to have received only a sample and not immediately dared a blind purchase.
Beastmode
I just have to say WOW. The fragrance has surprised me so extremely, I have not thought possible. Thought various zoologists and Red Tobacco would be with their strong notes the known to me Beastmode place stags but "Hello Hacivat".
7:00 morning applied, after a shower at 21:30 evening still to sniff. Madness. I would not have thought of this fruity fragrance truly.
Now to the fragrance itself:
There is rarely a perfume which can really recognize all components but Hacivat creates it (almost) completely and already quite early after application. Grapefruit and pineapple are so clearly audible, jasmine, patchouli are spührbar, then woods are added (admittedly, here I do not recognize which it is exactly) and also oak moss is clearly recognizable. What totally surprised me, besides the enormous durability, were the grapefruit and pineapple. These remained present from the Aufsprühen until the evening.
A point of criticism is that the fragrance is very linear from beginning to end. He hardly changes, remains constantly the same. I just do not know if I find this bad? In this case, I like it so, because the fragrance is just wonderful (and remains).
I am impressed and enormously surprised.
Great job. Thank you for this fragrance.

Anzariw
Shy like the shadow player
Reviewing a 2021 batch that simply skips the top notes, just a hint of ephemeral citruses with a nuance of a capricious shy pineapple missing most of the time and clearly dominated by the woody-mossy notes, and yes you're already and promptly submerged in a rather shy and leashed long lasting drydown, more than 10hours of earthy woody mossy ambiance with some sweetness popping from time to time making the experience more sensual, sensual and very masculine but polarizing, since i received some negative feedbacks from the ladies in a short period of wearing
I like the scent, a pleasant masculine all rounder, but being -like most men- a sucker for pineapple fruity note i feel let down, it hurts me to get more pineapple and projection from the utterly synthetic nose-scratching Club de nuit than from Hacivat
I dont care if its reformulated or not, this is what i have, and it seems that the real -bouncing all the time- Hacivat is gone, all that is left is the shadow player behind his karagoz doll, shy and behind the curtains all the time...
Memories of my old Aventus
Reminds me of my old Aventus, comes for me a touch softer and less smoky therefore. My first Aventus had a totally beautiful base in which the amber came out very nice. It made the scent very powerful and masculine for me but also very calming and sensual. I loved it so much that I bought a 100ml bottle. The was then unfortunately a little kraziger and had less of the beautiful Ambra.

Hacivat is for me a little less expressive and powerful than the Aventus of yesteryear, but also has something of the softness and the feeling to be held - if I but here no Ambra richen can and this happens only but the woods, some patchouli and the oak moss.

long lasting / no projection
sadly it has been reformulated and doesnt project at all in my 21043 batch (made in Feb 21)
longevity is amazing over 12 Hrs on skin and days on cloth but its just a strong skin scent and doesnt project at all. and i'm not being nose blind because i asked other people and nobody noticed it. scent is amazing and i dont regret buying it but dot get hyped by watching youtube .. its not a beast that it used to be.. not anymore
Update 1: I was being harsh previously .. it's not 4/10 in term of projection .. maybe 7 is more fair .. you can over spray to have 8.5/10 projection
longevity is 10 and actually somehow annoying because I like to try new fragrances every day but it stays on cloths for weeks even after washing :D

AhbenzoubaAhbenzouba 14 days ago
Better than aventus
Rubencosta7Rubencosta7 2 months ago
Wonderful clean and powerfull fragrance. Starts up with bright citrus and pineapple and dries with a beautiful oakmoss with citrus undertone
InbnkInbnk 2 months ago
Hacivat is the one of longest lasting fresh perfume in the market. Clean, fresh and sweet in high quality.
RisingChaosRisingChaos 4 months ago
Pineapple, citrus, slightly woody opening. Becomes mossy as it dries down. Fresh, versatile fragrance. Loud on paper, more subdued on skin.
MokingbirdzzMokingbirdzz 4 months ago
Layer this with Zenne and you will get Aventus "Extrait de Parfum" trust me
MarianoNoHeMarianoNoHe 4 months ago
Awesome fragrance with the DNA of Aventus but more citrusy, fresh, bright and energizing. Really good longevity and sillage. very versatile.
Blako11Blako11 5 months ago
La piña más realista. Se bebe el verano ella sola. Muy buena fragrancia.
Denim86Denim86 6 months ago
Just amazing ! Enough Said.
BS96BS96 6 months ago
A sexy/creamy pineapple/oakmoss in a bottle. It opens up loud with citruses and very juicy pineapple dries down to a creamy oakmoss happines
MrLawmanMrLawman 6 months ago
Aventus' down hill development cleared the field for powerhouse Hacivat. Right perfume at the right time.

nishane - hacivat : (temporary?) king of my fragrancecastle! es gibt ja immer etwas zu entdecken - aber ihmchen gebührt meinerseits mindestens ein historischer/persönlicher parfumomonarchieeintrag - wirklich fantastisch!
by Felsn
by FernandoBR
by Dimwobba
by Dimwobba

Popular Nishane

Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Ani (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Nefs by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane Zenne by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Ege / Αιγαίο by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Tuberóza (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Nanshe by Nishane Vain & Naïve by Nishane