Hacivat 2017

Hacivat by Nishane
Top 38 in Men's Perfume
Hacivat is a popular perfume by Nishane for men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Aventus (Eau de Parfum)

Jorge Lee

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pineapple, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Patchouli, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesClearwood™, Oakmoss, Woody notes

Submitted by Michael, last update on 18.04.2021.

Hacivat is a character from the Turkish shadow play "Karagöz".

5.5
Finally, pineapple
Finally a pineapple scent that doesn't smell like bro.

Cedrat Boise - good opening, really sad artificial musk in the drydown. Freshie just.

Aventus - was good, 2010. Today only expensive and smelled too much, the Last Christmas of pineapple fragrances.

Hacivat is slightly creamy, smells like good quality and then the oakmoss in the base gives it a great, classic base.

If I had discovered this in 2015, I would have been blown away.

Today I've worn it only once and since then he waits in the closet for his comeback.... Whether that will be again what with us?

Palmbeach
A successful perfume from Nishane Istanbul - in which well-executed pineapple tones, perseverance and good projection play a major role. Not for those who don't like pineapples.
Top Notes - Bergamot, Pineapple, Grapefruit
Heart Notes - Jasmine, Patchouli, Cedarwood
Base Notes - Clearwood™, Oakmoss, Woody notes
Much has been written about Hacivat. Therefore, I will not repeat what has already been written. Hacivat is a successful fragrance. But not everyone will appreciate the smell of pineapple. This pineapple may develop differently on some skin. In general, it is a very pleasant aroma of pineapple with elements of grapefruit, later woody tones. Fresh pineapple elements, which are very pleasant and clear, appear constantly. They are always the main ingredient. I have longevity and freshness. It takes hours and hours and hours. It is a universal perfume - women also like the perfume. Or a woman likes it when a man wears this perfume. The perfume cannot be overlooked. He leans more to the male side, but that's not the rule. Hacivat is a great perfume - it usually scores and has a good projection. But if you don't like a very well-prepared pineapple, there is no point in shopping without a sample. The perfume pays off when you buy a 100 ml package.
Happy blind purchase
It was a blind purchase, but I am totally enchanted. Very fresh and fruity, but later also becomes finely woody. Smoky note are not really noticed by me. Silage and durability is incredible. Presentation and flacon also top, am really happy.
Cool and gentle!
Cool and gentle, Hacivat rises to our senses, carried significantly by the sweetness of pineapple, which stands out concisely in the top note. The grapefruit also takes a firm place here, inspiring with an unconventional fullness. As a rounding off, of course, the bergamot may not be missing, which nevertheless has a gentle and invigorating effect on our senses.

In the heart note cedar wood captivates with its magical extravagance and combines the cool fresh Europe with the oriental sensuality that Hacivat by Nishane has in store for us. Jasmine follows immediately to give the Extrait de Parfum a particularly concise and intense note, underlined by irrepressible patchouli.

In the base note, our senses are once again greeted by an abundance of woody notes, hardly definable from which trees of the world they may come - all the richer for it, more versatile and extravagant. Oak moss brings a natural rounding to the Extrait de Parfum "Hacivat" by Nishane, while Clearwood, a chemical essence with a unique fragrance character, underlines the woody aspect of the fragrance.
Ischgelroi
The chemical bomb with poor performance
I have to write here unfortunately today again a not too positive review. I had blindly bought a Hacivat 100 Ml bottle and this quickly sold again, but so completely I did not want to give it up with Hacivat, because the reviews here are very high on average, so I got me again a small filling and tested the whole thing again and unfortunately came again to the same result, but now to the why / why I unfortunately do not like Hacivat, let's do it briefly first:
It smells for me simply synthetic especially the pineapple and grapefruit note at the beginning, since it pushed me almost to the wall before loud synthetics. The next problem is for me, but which is probably due to my skin chemistry, that a very musty note on my skin arises which spoils me unfortunately the whole fragrance, but also the durability is with me only low 4-5 hours later I hardly notice anything more of Hacivat on my skin, my friend has also tested Hacivat, with her Hacivat lasts much longer and also does not develop this musty note. I would really like to rate Hacivat better but, unfortunately, I can not give a good rating
Svensationel
No Aventus clone, but goes in the same direction
Have received this morning my shipment from the Souk, and immediately tested during a visit to the zoo. Since I also own Aventus, it fiehl me easier to draw parallels. The similarity is definitely there, but I wouldn't call it a clone. For me, the fruity note is very predominant. In the drydown, a woody note comes through. I see Aventus a number more masculine by the musk.
But still an absolutely successful fragrance. Who perceives Abentus now on every street corner, finds here a very interesting alternative. Durability is with me a lot better than my 2020 er Aventus
GivenchyPi
One of the most versatile fragrances
I was lucky enough to be able to try it directly at the Nishane house in Maçka, a luxury and fashion district of Istanbul.

At first it reminded me quite a bit of Aventus-Creed, even if it didn't smell exactly the same.

But then after a while it started to go in a totally different direction. Woody notes, then also definitely something creamy-mossy, citrusy and the pineapple note starts to move further and further into the background. The scent progression is so enormous that I can't keep it all in my head. I just enjoyed it.

I'm not a big fan of extreme changes in the course of the fragrance (that's why 0.5 stars deduction in the fragrance rating) , but with this fragrance it is really something special. It feels like you apply a completely different perfume every 10 minutes. Really interesting and successful I think.

To the sillage and durability I can give nothing but 10 points. I'm sorry, but who distributes no 10 points in the durability and especially in the sillage, in which I doubt that he has tested this fragrance. One smells the fragrance even from a great distance.

The only flaw is in my opinion the price. 50 ml are here but enormously productive, which is why I find it not too bad
Nococo
Aventus? Wrong thinking, wait and see what comes your way
.... Because! Do not be fooled by the top note.
When I put this scent on my nose was burning from the pineapple citrus top note, which is why I first thought oh no not this CDNIM [email protected] again!.... with citrus bombardemant -.-
I even wrote to my sender how cruel I found it and that I expected something completely different....

But then! But then! Came the turnaround!
OH MY GOD! AS DIFFERENT AS THE TWO BOSPORUS SIDES ARE, so is the top note and drydown of Hacivat!

It overtakes me a noble woody creamy fragrance that carried crystals of pineapple and citrus..
As if they were 2 different scents!
Nothing more to do with Aventus, purely nothing.... Reminds me more of a shaving balm. Which probably comes from the oak moss.
A typical Boss / Baba fragrance!
OH MY GOD for the 2nd

It had been 4 STD and every 2 minutes it felt like I was spraying the scent on over and over again.

One sillage gust after another!!!

Actually, my nose is very often bored after 1 2 hrs, however, this fragrance does not stop storming!

It comes again and again and again what!

The gusts from the Bosphorus... From the Orient to the Occident AND back again! Bam!

What a fragrance! A fierce hearty h/s!
10 hrs later still there!

But I have to sleep iwann and can hardly wait me tomorrow morning again in the Bosphorus to drift !

So I am looking forward to tomorrow !

I as a very critical type and one who likes almost nothing, who found the top note too biting, no longer came to the further course of the fragrance clear!

Expensive, but its money definitely worth ^^

Aventus Clone??? .... Naaaaa
Hacivat is for my taste not an Aventus clone at all, at most inspired by the same. Hacivat is fruitier, creamier, not as smoky and gives a slightly floral atmosphere. Aventus' drydown is very cedar-heavy, whereas Hacivat, to my taste, replaces cedar with darker, creamier oakmoss and sandalwood.
The initial pineapple also seems more natural and strong, the drydown overall more woody and creamy.
In my eyes, Hacivat is the better fragrance, definitely has more power and also lasts longer than Aventus.

When would I wear this fragrance? It's light enough to wear in the spring/summer without slaying anyone, and strong enough to wear in the fall/winter without it fading too quickly -> thus an "all weather weapon".

For me, a very solid 9/10.

Ollipexxer
The pineapple bomb at first sight ?
You spray and the pineapple flies into your nose, then the scent but quickly sets and shows its darker woody side. For me, a super great fragrance that you can wear all year round but I would prefer in the spring and summer. For me definitely a must have on my wish list!

NicSealNicSeal 5 days ago
Transports you to a dense forest where you're surrounded by oak moss while you eat a juicy fresh pineapple. Incredible, unique & NOT Aventus
PalmbeachPalmbeach 15 days ago
An excellent perfume by Nishane. Beautifully blended, pleasant and universal perfume. Wow
DTCDTC 2 months ago
5.5
Demasiado parecido a Aventus. Aunque mejora al de Creed en todo, es una mezcla cansina de tanto que se huele en todos lados
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 months ago
Juicy, fresh and citrusy opening (not sure if it smells like pineapple, though). I get patchouly and a creamy-mossy scent, also a bit woody.
RonniweRonniwe 2 months ago
Aroma realmente bueno para primavera verano, no le veo tanta similitud con aventus, creo que se peuden tener las 2 sin problema.
Shafkat82Shafkat82 3 months ago
Compliment Magnet ... and a summer banger
EdP4hommeEdP4homme 3 months ago
I am not paying for Aventus thus not for Hacivat. Starts like Aventus, dry down like Cedrat Boise sweeter version. Long lasting.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 4 months ago
After a juicy citric-fruity opening, this pronounced, yet modern fruity Chypre slowly settles to a warm earthy-woody base. Good performance!
FcknzsFcknzs 10 months ago
This is a BEAST. Extreme longevity and Sillage. I love this scent, the citrus of the pineapple is AWESOME. And strong performance. 10/10
Rahimi88Rahimi88 12 months ago
I don’t know if it’s me but I don’t feel this has the hyped performance I just got a 100ml bottle and I dont think it’s been reformulated.

nishane - hacivat : (temporary?) king of my fragrancecastle! es gibt ja immer etwas zu entdecken - aber ihmchen gebührt meinerseits mindestens ein historischer/persönlicher parfumomonarchieeintrag - wirklich fantastisch!
by Felsn
by FernandoBR
by Dimwobba
by Dimwobba

Popular Nishane

Ani by Nishane Wūlóng Chá by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Nefs by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Ege / Αιγαίο by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Zenne by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Múnegu by Nishane Nanshe by Nishane Unutamam by Nishane Boszporusz by Nishane