Hundred Silent Ways 2016 Extrait de Parfum

Hundred Silent Ways (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane
Hundred Silent Ways (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Nishane for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Hacivat

IrisIris
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla
SandalwoodSandalwood
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Michael, last update on 09.10.2021.

Rumor has it..
Life sometimes doesn't go smoothly. It goes up, it goes down. You want to go left, but you get pulled to the right. Everything screams so loud sometimes. I have felt this way or something about my life for quite some time now. Oh how one (me!! ) longs for a quiet path!!! No, please don't misunderstand, not for a dull and boring path. Just a quiet path where everything goes smoothly. That's what this fragrance is like for me. It just runs smoothly. Good smooth, not dull smooth.
It's rumored to be without edges. Yes, it is. It's just beautiful. Like a holiday where, for once, everything went smoothly. No traffic jam on arrival, no mould in the shower, no nasty sunburn on the first day because you underestimated the sun on the beach. Even the sunbed in the front is free. Wonderful, almost too good to be true. That's hundret silent ways. Just balanced, beautiful, feminine, sweet, floral,noble...
A fragrance that accompanies the wearer and doesn't steal the show and scream "hey hello!!!! Look here! Right now!!!" but skillfully puts the PERSON in the center in which he whispers " do you actually notice how good SHE smells?"
A wonderful fragrance, which now after a filling absolutely must move in with me.
Nice but nothing more.
I have finally been able to test the fragrance. So long I had it in mind and now my bottling was finally there. What can I say. You can buy it, but you don't have to. At least I don't.. By that I mean that the scent smells good, no question, although the scent has a bit of a resemblance to Black Opium, which I absolutely dislike. A hundred silent ways has Black Opium DNA but is much more refined. Unfortunately, the scent is way too pleasing and super mainstream for me. The is very sweet and is a nose flatterer without question but just absolutely nothing special. A bit like 1000 times smelled... Sweet, tuberose, vanilla, just like so many other designer fragrances too..

The individual notes I hardly smell out. Tuberose, gardenia and vanilla I recognize, the rest not. It may be because the fragrance is very linear... As the starts the smells even after hours. Quite nice but that will certainly not move in with me....
PennyPearl
A pretty fairy tale... with mainstream vibes
First of all, the name and the meaning of the fragrance is yes extraordinarily beautiful, as already mentioned in some reviews!
Therefore, I was very curious about the fragrance, and the perfume house Nishane is relatively strongly hyped anyway.
"Ani | Nishane" was too masculine and not so mine, Ambra Calabria I liked as a summer fragrance quite well (not too fresh or aquatic), but not enough that I have to have it for 2 months of summer as a bottle.
So it followed the Testerei with Hundred Silent Ways ...

It begint directly mti a very sweet prelude, where I can not much auseinaderklamüsern, I think it is strongly marked by tuberose and powdery peach.
Now I've read it being compared to La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum, however this one has more style and is less stridently sweet and effervescent in my opinion, as LVEB always created snaps for me and was too sticky.
Hundred Silent Ways is finer for me.
The comparison to Black Opium Eau de Parfum I can understand even more, both have the same dense sweetness, but the course here is more gently interwoven, somehow more powdery and less squeaky; nevertheless, this comparison (unfortunately) really can not be dismissed.
Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum I do not smell out here at all; Hundred Silent Ways has perhaps the smell of "precious cotton candy", which I perceive in BR540 unfortunately hardly or only subtly; BR540 I find much more distinctive with more corners and edges, which are not there here.

The sweetness of Hundred Silent Ways has something dry, which does not let it drift into the sticky, it is gently lulling and at the same time exudes going-out vibes for the evening (like the aforementioned designer fragrances just as well).
I actually don't find it exceptional due to the clear comparisons, I'm a bit disappointed to notice those black opium notes clearly, although if you weren't familiar with these perfumes like Black Opium, the scent is really pretty if you like it sweet.
Towards drydown I smell a great combination of slightly woody earthy cotton candy that stays subtle, dark, slightly "burnt".
Without Black Opium & Co, I think of Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Ballet; of aristocratic balls, melancholic fairy tales.
A fragrance for going out, for romantic dates, nothing for everyday life, but there is something sentimental, dreamy and also playful about it, a depth that then distinguishes it from the flat party fragrances in the mainstream.
Whether you want to spend the money for him, then everyone must decide for themselves, in any case, you are better served with Hundred Silent Ways than with La vie est belle & Co in my opinion.
Can you fade out the eternal Dauerbrenner designer fragrances, can be the here really beautiful and portable.

Real Gs move in silence like Mcgillicutty
what's in a name, really? to some, literally means nothing; while others find complete investment in the name alone. well I'm here to tell you that this is probably one of the most applicable names I've come across for any fragrance.

it's a fruity floral gourmand with a ton of different notes in it, and it's also very loud a soft spoken. have you ever heard someone trying to whisper but they're loud as fuck, so loud that it defeats the purpose and they might as well have just carried on with a regular conversation? well this fragrance does that same exact thing but in a good way.

it is so intensely sweet and floral that would enough sprays your choke your damn self out let alone those around you, but it's still manages to capture this air of softness, of tranquility. this shit is obviously subtle; an oxymoron basically is what I'm saying. some people think it means femme and I totally get why but for me it is totally unisex and anybody can pull it off.

it's a Nishane, so the projection and longevity is not in question. is it as loud as hacivat? hell no and thank goodness cuz I don't think anyone would be able to wear that and survive, BUT its plenty loud, so careful with the sprays. this is one of those bottles that you would call a tremendous value pound for pound, ounce per ounce because all you really need is four sprays Max. versatility on this is moderate, it's strong enough to survive the harshest Winters but not advise wearing this on any day that's above an 80.

an oh boy this is a tremendous base if you want to layer; later this and hacivat over each other and it is sugary green at its finest; I've layered this with Prada l'homme l'eau and its sweetness tones down a bit and the floral and peach shine more with a touch of powderiness: its tremendous really.

one of my favorites from this house, and top tier scent in general. my favorite aspect is that its a gourmand but a totally different profile than your standard coffee/cacao/cinnamon excursion.
im frolicking in the fields and feeling a 8.8/10
Cnt
A good wine and a fragrance
...I'll gladly open my wallet for both. The scent affinity I have from my mother. Although she has already given up hers-at least the search for her scent.
With the wine it behaves similarly great.
In the beginning, the prope phase. Oh, what can you be told... one has no taste of one's own and probably forms it here.
I apologize now in advance to all those who feel stepped on the slip.
Lovely he must be - yet.
In the course forms out with most that a good wine should have both dry and less dry component. And that a good red wine may very well be dry. That it unfolds after the prelude....
What does this have to do with fragrance? Quite simply, one has expectations, ideas, components add up to a picture of their own and full of anticipation one hopes very much that he will "do justice".
My expectation of the niche? No understatement. No mainstream. I expect a curved signature that stands on its own. Period. I expect to smell what I can't sniff everywhere.
Despite the tuberose, I was very excited about this scent. It depends, after all, how interwoven the individual notes are with each other.
Thanks to an attentive Parfumos I was allowed to sniff the "Hundred Silent Ways".
But what do I smell? The better-heeled sister of La Vie e Belle....
I smell tuberose.... Tuberose.... Tuberose to the end. Heavy, sweet and just not special.
In order not to destroy him completely mlöchte I note that one smells very well his quality.
I just want to wash it off. He fills the whole room...whether that is only my perception I do not know, because usually what one does not like remains too long somewhere.
The fragrance is mainstream, he has no unique selling point and I do not want to smell like a girl who begins his journey into the world of fragrances.
Sure he has his lovers, but that goes also cheaper in the Douglasfiliale.
Unfortunately not mine, but the name sounds promising.
....hundred Silent Ways... i'm going a different way.

Tuberose/vanilla candy
Hundred silent ways is not a perfume... It is like wearing a Candy on your skin. First of all i can feel the mix between tuberoses and vanilla, a bit like Velvet vanilla by Mancera. The Peach is Aldo noticeable giving to the fragance a little fruity vibe. And during the dry down the flowery and Woody part of the fragance sin more protagonism. It is still sweet and delicious but the flowers get more power and the sandakwood and the vetiver become more noticeable. As most nishane's It is an extrait de parfum with a very high longevity. The sillage is however only moderate but It projects for hours but only into a not too long radio.
I think It is an unisex fragance but if you are a Man and you are not usted yo wear sweet flowery perfumes, i recommend you try It before buying.
I think HSW is a very versatile perfume. It can be worn daily ir yo go working because It is not too intense and It has at the same time a fresh vibe, but It could be Aldo a nice opción for using at night because of his sweetness and long lasting character. It could be a very good compliments catcher!
Regarding the ootimal temperatura to wear It i think It can be worn also everytime but i would try to Avoid It at midday during the summer.
Summing Up this is for me one máster oiece more by nishane!

Scent: 10
Longevity: 9
Sillage: 8
Quality/price: 6
Versatility: 9
Originality: 7
Global: 9.5

MariaSMariaS 5 months ago
Vanilla - Tubereuse lokum. Same level of sweetness with confetto. Feminine romantic sweet, awesome for layering.
PerfumeaholKPerfumeaholK 7 months ago
Overpriced clone house. Try Uniqueé Luxury Hidden Accords instead. Same vibe, better blend, super price per when you count it per 1ml.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Delicious tubereuse vanille extrait de parfum with a fruity vibe cause the Peach, and a flowery Heart over Woody background. Great longevity

by IoanaP
by Marinaan
by Maxdaman
by Maxdaman

Popular Nishane

Hacivat by Nishane Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Ani (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Nefs by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Zenne by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Ege / Αιγαίο by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Nanshe by Nishane Tuberóza (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Unutamam by Nishane