Hundred Silent Ways (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane

Hundred Silent Ways 2016 Extrait de Parfum

AlwaysUp
19.09.2022 - 11:33 AM

Loud Caramel

Was intrigued by the name and what can I say? The fragrance is not silent at all. It is quite loud and definitely in a good way! I smell burnt sugar straight away, no any fruit or flowery notes, just loud but very pleasant sweetness with some lovely smoke. After couple of hours of wearing, I get some milky notes, more like a conduced milk or kind of a rice pudding or morning porridge even.
Like it over all, nice and straight forward gourmand scent, and still somewhat differed from the others.

Latest Reviews

AlwaysUpAlwaysUp 1 month ago
Gao is a winter beauty. I wore it today, it's humid and +17 today, so no, it's not the time yet, its season is coldish weather, a slight minus, then it sounds really elite, this is the most suitable word for it. The main note for my nose is oud and resin,...
AlwaysUpAlwaysUp 1 month ago
Laylati is a status in a bottle, the smell of someone who has reached certain heights in this life, "Life is good!" fragrance indeed.I imagine it is the scent of billionaires, but not those who boast of their wealth. This perfume is from the category...