Mūsīqá Oud (2014)

Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane

Mūsīqá Oud is a popular perfume by Nishane for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Amyris, Cypriol
Heart Notes Heart NotesOud, Saffron, Amber
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Sandalwood, Gaiac wood

Submitted by Mefunx, last update on 06.03.2020.

8.0 10.0 10.0 8.5/10

SunnySmiles
From the cowshed to the forbidden paradise (apple)...
Musiqa Oud and I didn't have a good start (except for the impressive packaging).
Sprayed on and directly perceived the cowshed grassy - earthy and dirty - full on the twelve. I don't know if it was an overload of my olfactory centre or the very high price, but I had a big tear in my eye ;)
Fortunately the scent was sprayed onto a garment which could be immediately quarantined...

Room ventilated, time passed, thoughts of others dominate - so I come home again and PUFF!

"What's that smell? Is this bad or good? Definitely pleasant and unique"
There was definitely some scent in the air.
My first thought: "Shit, has another rehearsal run out? (L'Air Suisses *SCHNIEF*) or do I still have a test strip lying around somewhere...". It really took time for my head to even allow this so much better scent to be associated with the contaminated garment, but it was like this.

The smell was sweeter in the meantime, although still a little dirty.
He was sooo much more pleasant that I could take the garment to myself and really wanted to sniff it. It was like some kind of forbidden addiction. I knew it wasn't good for me, but somehow I couldn't help it...

Musiqua Oud doesn't want to be mainstream and I can't compare MO with any other fragrance from my collection... It smells very realistic like "real" Oud and does not hide this smell behind other notes. Oud dominates and wants to be smelled, but as soon as you get into it and accept the dirt he shows the melodic addictive harmony hidden deep inside him.

No fragrance for everyone, so I can't follow the top ratings.
I'd say that the scent was more like the
9.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

The oud by nishane
o be fair i have yo say that the quality of this perfume, as most nishane's, which is turning one of my favourite brands, is very high. Good raw materiales, Well blended, good performance, nice smell... But the last times i have a problem with ouds. Nowadays wverybody has an oud un his collection and It begining to get me bored a little bit. This one, of course, is different, as most are, this one has the medicinal toich of the oud, mixed with the tipical Green & creamy background that most nishane have and, qlthought It is not listed, for me the mix give a very chocolated smell... According to the feelings that It produces on me i would call It chocolate oud ???? so, if you are looking for an oud fragance, medicinal but not very dirty, intense and sweet this could be a very good opción but for me this is too similar to other fragances that i already have.

Smell: 7.5
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 8
Originality: 6
Versatility: 6
Quality/price: 5
Global: 8
9.0 5.0 10.0 10.0/10

Marvelous oud perfume from Istanbul
It is with great pleasure that I discover more perfumes from the Nishane brand originating in Istanbul. Recently, I've been wearing "Musiqa Oud" and I must admit that it is a real olfactory music for my ears. Thick, intense, step by step majestically revealing its chords. It stands out from many other European oudish perfumes. The realism of the aroma makes it shifting towards the Middle East aesthetics. The smell opens up like a dented resin-fruit chord, a bit tanninous, a bit towards a strong, dense bourbon, which gradually transforms into the central oud theme as the minutes pass. This chord - in a manner which is characteristic to very concentrated perfumes ("Musiqa Oud" is an "extract de parfum" - concentration is higher than that of eau de parfum) - is blooming on skin gradually with each quadrant. It is acquiring power and clarity. In its woody, sweet-resinous heart it smells like Dior's "Oud Leather", but it is less obtrusive and much more acceptable to me. Less animalic and persevering, more resinous and sweet. The heart lasts here for a few hours (yes!) to finally give the way to the dry-wood base - the one I like the most. It is dominated by guaiac and sandalwood, both strengthened by cypriol which seems to be almost irreplaceable in such compositions. Still, an echo of the animal's heart can be smelled in the base. "Musiqa Oud" smells rather close to the skin (as it is usually with extrait de parfume). It let's me enjoying its extraordinary beauty without overwhelming people around me. The base lasts on the skin more than 24 hours. The smell of the fragrance is perfectly highlighted by the dark brown color of the liquid, which is so saturated that it almost looks dense. To sum it up: fantastic perfume with a connoisseur's charm. Especially for the fans of oud -
it is necessary to test. I personally love it.

Emorandeira 151 days ago
Oud under the view of nishane... Great quality and performance but not a very original scent, It is similar to the thousand ouds there are+1
9.0
9.0

by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13
by Fedaie
by Fedaie

Popular Nishane

Ani by Nishane Hacivat by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Wūlóng Chá by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Múnegu by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Tuberóza by Nishane Spice Bazaar by Nishane Nefs by Nishane Duftblüten by Nishane Pasión Choco by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Boszporusz by Nishane