Wūlóng Chá (2014)

Wūlóng Chá by Nishane

Wūlóng Chá is a popular perfume by Nishane for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange, Tangerine, Litsea cubeba
Heart Notes Heart NotesOolong tea, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Fig

Submitted by Mefunx, last update on 15.08.2019

7.0 8.0 10.0 9.5/10

Fresh and cosy
Simply a beautiful fragrance. Not pushy and yet not weak. Although clearly citric, I mainly sniff out mandarins, the scent feels cuddly and cozy.
A few weeks ago I sprayed it on my wrist to try it out, but at first I felt it a bit one-dimensional and weak. I bought it after all and have to say that I had clearly underestimated him. It does show a development, even if mandarin is a dominant theme. Meanwhile I have been sniffing for 10 hours and the scent is still very present. For me a fresh AND cozy scent of well-being and a real all-rounder. Absolutely unisex and certainly to wear throughout the year. Lasts really long and the Sillage is strong without being penetrating.
Could be my favorite fragrance. But I am still a perfume beginner ;-)

Odysseus 17 months ago
This is what I would've expected MFK Aqua Universalis to smell like. Fresh, flowery, citrusy, green. Fantastic! Much better performance too!+3
10.0

Popular Nishane

Hundred Silent Ways by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Hacivat by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane Wūlóng Chá by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Pasión Choco by Nishane Ani by Nishane Spice Bazaar by Nishane Múnegu by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Boszporusz by Nishane Tuberóza by Nishane Duftblüten by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Vjola by Nishane