Wūlóng Chá 2014

Wūlóng Chá by Nishane
Wūlóng Chá is a popular perfume by Nishane for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange, Tangerine, Litsea cubeba
Heart Notes Heart NotesOolong tea, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Fig

Submitted by Mefunx, last update on 22.10.2020.

SUMMER DARLING
If I'm not a tea drinker at all, I always miss the intense taste of the drink itself, no matter if it's white green black or rooibos, my softdrink is spoiled or should I say spoiled palate doesn't really like it, although every year in winter the unbelievable variations on the shelves tempt me...
With wulong cha even I get my money's worth now, if not for drinking then at least for decorating with an insanely delicious scent that knows how to refresh in a completely different way than the usual aquatics with which I seldom have a pleasure...
It starts out nicely sparkling and citric, with a teeny note that is immediately present and the entire fragrance is also well perceptible.
For my nose with a rather linear scent from the fig in the base I don't notice much, which doesn't bother me, not because I don't like figs but what starts so great can stay so great.
Likes it best on the hot days when it refreshes me beautifully without ever getting annoying even at the highest temperatures although it is certainly all year round usable
SchnüFFleRR
Smells like lemon tea performs like an energy drink!
From Nishane I heard for the first time through Hacivat another Aventus clone. My first thoughts were "Oh no, not another brand that builds clones and sells them overpriced".
In psychology, this would be called the halo effect. (certain characteristics or particularly prominent
Characteristics, are generalized to the whole person in this case the mark)

By many recommendations but I have then still durchgerungen the brand a chance to give me a sample of Wūlóng Chá because I was mainly interested in the teen note.

Quickly the sample was there and he was sprayed immediately. Sceptically I sniffed at the scent, as I am not the biggest friend of bergamot and musk.
"Mmmmhh pleasant" I thought to myself. I was already completely immersed in enjoyment when I realized that I was not analyzing the scent as usual, but simply enjoying the aura. Especially the tea accord calmed me down and gave me the feeling of freshly cooked lemon tea. I found the shelf life sufficient and took the days before this rather reserved tea scent to wear to work. No sooner said than done. The next morning I sprayed five sprayers in the best jeremy fragrance manner onto the known areas. After my twenty-minute bike ride, I entered the team room and sat down with my other colleagues for a meeting. It did not take five minutes before I heard a group of colleagues from the corridor exchanging ideas about my very strong smell. Now I noticed that the smell was extremely radiant and by now it took up the whole room. As I had hardly tested any musk scents I did not know exactly how blatant this substance can radiate on the skin and especially in combination with movement/heat on the skin. After the request of my boss not to bathe in the perfume next time and the statement of all that the fragrance is really good but unfortunately too much was applied, I had received my first feedback.

My summary of the scent course is now as follows:
In the fragrance process it starts incredibly fresh and citric but also slightly fruity. The teeny note quickly joins in, surprisingly creamy and slightly soapy.
From the scent, you'd think that's the end of it. But after about 30 minutes the fireworks start at least on my skin. The musk makes the fragrance very potent and makes it light, fresh and yet tart. I have to say that Nishane impressed me incredibly. On my skin the scent lasts for a good 8-9 hours, which is very solid for a "Freshi".
Spoilers I can tell you that there were other fragrances from the brand in question, which also performed incredibly well.

I was able to get hold of the fragrance for under 100 Euros on Notino and I am very happy with it, even though it is certainly not cheap.

I strongly recommend a test to all tea lovers, if they like fresh-sweet scents that have that certain something.
Want some lemon tea?
As already happened with Hacivat, I would now like to introduce another Nishane fragrance in a commentary. For all those who don't like tea scents per se, I would recommend simply reading on, so that I can possibly convince you :P

Wulong Cha is for me the clear number 2 in the Nishane house, not because I am so fond of tea scents - actually I am not - but because this one is very special. Of course, the oolong tea gives it a doughy heart note that is always present, but this is already enveloped by the other ingredients and underlined in the best possible way. Bergamot and musk, for example, ensure that this fragrance is very soft and rather soapy. However, this soapiness is only added later in the fragrance sale. At first it smells like lemon tea. Maybe you remember that crumbly tea you can drink cold? That's roughly how it smells to begin with. Later on, only a slight citric note is perceptible and the soapy chords emerge. Wonderful, since I'm into anything that has a certain soapiness to it. So what emerges is a kind of lemon tea soap, sounds crazy, but it is! The base at the end is a light musk veil on the skin, not much more, but not less either.

The fig?
Yeah, where's the fig? What's the coward doing here? Unfortunately I can't smell it anywhere...what a pity, I also like the fig very much...

Durability and silage are - typical for Nishane - on a quite high level. In my case it lasts about 8 hours, whereby it polarizes only at the beginning, otherwise it is a quite quiet and later rather skin-near scent. Whereby also he has the great characteristic that he appears under the nose from time to time. One believes that he is gone, but this is usually not true. Class, this property!

The bottle is also convincing, as it is, as is usually the case with Nishane, very well crafted and comes in a great packaging, which itself is already worth its money! But that's just on the side ;) I must confess that I can be lured with beautiful bottles and a nice packaging +hihi+

My conclusion: With Wulong Cha, Nishane has succeeded in balancing tea scent and soap scent and has created a great clean man scent for the whole year. Especially in spring it will look great and can develop its full potential. In the colder season, however, it may be too quiet. For all those who shy away from teen notes, this one develops into a fragrance that doesn't "just" smell like tea. So if you like it soapy and fresh, you should try it. Right now you get the 50ml for about 150 Euro, which is just about OK for Nishane and the quality.

I'm curious what you think of that!
Your Bene
DonJuanDeCat
The New Year begins with tea!
Hello my dear fans! The new year begins and I am back!!
Oooh! Fan screams go off! Still... why can't you scream the following over to me like other fangirls do with rock stars or something: "*scream* I want a child from you! *screech*" ... tsss... but if I were a rabble-rouser rock star who only had fun with a woman for five minutes and then threw her away like an object, I would be irresistible for you ladies! Right? That's for sure! ...oh, man this world is twisted and stupid and you women are even more stupid... argh!! :D *MOTZ MOTZ*

What was I getting at? Oh, yeah, I wanted to introduce a new scent to my idiot fans. So open your big eyes, put your ugly faces on the monitor and read what I write here! So, I was very rude... am I hot and irresistible to you stupid women? No? Isn't it? You're really crazy... You idiots!) Tsss... :DD

But anyway, let's get to the scent before I get more upset and become even ruder, bah!! So... what's the best way to start the year?
OF COURSE! With a tea scent, of course, what else :D

So today it's about Wulóng Chá from Nishane, so you can be curious :)

The tea changes slightly in the further course of the fragrance, I think you can really smell oolong here, or at least a mix of oolong and black tea. I don't know much about oolong, but I have a dark memory of Jo Malone's oolong scent, where I had perceived a similar scent. In the background, a nice (and thus not stuffy) sweet fig appears later, but soon disappears again or becomes much weaker.
Hm, I think I smell a hint of nutmeg, too, but I'm not very sure. In any case, you can still smell the tea very well later on, but now it's rather spicier than at the beginning. What you can smell as well as the tea is the musk that slowly overlays the citric scents more and more. The fragrance therefore becomes sweeter, even if it does not drift too much into sweetness. In the end it remains with the sweet musk (although this weakens considerably in the later basis), tart tea and a light, not further definable spice. All in all a very nice scent!

The silage and the durability:*
The Sillage is quite okay. It is not the best, but the smell is not really weak either. I think the scent will be on you for a while if you don't stand too far away, especially in summer. I found the shelf life of seven or eight hours quite okay. However, he is naturally quite weak at later hours.

In any case, the scent is more recommendable for spring and summer, but as it is also a bit spicy and tart, I actually think it is an all-rounder and you could use it all the time, just maybe not on freezing cold days like now, as it surely evaporates faster in the cold and can hardly be noticed outside. You can use the fragrance for many occasions, but I wouldn't necessarily call it a "going out" fragrance, but rather a daytime fragrance for leisure or work.

So... that's it. Well, did you get a chance for tea? I do, anyway, even if it's probably "only" black tea or roiboos... it doesn't matter, almost all teas taste good, unless you put milk into it *www* (hey hey, I just had to mention that again).

Okay guys... sorry for grumbling in the beginning, but you know me and I think you will hear me grumbling all year long :D
Well then, I wish you all a Happy New Year and Happy New Year, have a nice evening and see you soon :)
Fresh and cosy
Simply a beautiful fragrance. Not pushy and yet not weak. Although clearly citric, I mainly sniff out mandarins, the scent feels cuddly and cozy.
A few weeks ago I sprayed it on my wrist to try it out, but at first I felt it a bit one-dimensional and weak. I bought it after all and have to say that I had clearly underestimated him. It does show a development, even if mandarin is a dominant theme. Meanwhile I have been sniffing for 10 hours and the scent is still very present. For me a fresh AND cozy scent of well-being and a real all-rounder. Absolutely unisex and certainly to wear throughout the year. Lasts really long and the Sillage is strong without being penetrating.
Could be my favorite fragrance. But I am still a perfume beginner ;-)

TRehfTRehf 74 days ago
Very fresh, green, energizing tea fragrance. Citrus opening. Great projection for 3h. Longevity 9h. Simple but in a good way. Strong like.
OdysseusOdysseus 2 years ago
This is what I would've expected MFK Aqua Universalis to smell like. Fresh, flowery, citrusy, green. Fantastic! Much better performance too!

by RahulESJ
nishane - wūlóng chá: tic tac ommma und felsn trinken ganztags zitronentee & riechen dabei gemeinsam um die wette gut! das hat man so doch recht selten erlebt...
by Felsn
by Lacrimalus
by Lacrimalus
by Leppes97
by Leppes97
by Dimwobba
by Dimwobba

Popular Nishane

Ani by Nishane Hacivat by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Nefs by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Zenne by Nishane Unutamam by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Múnegu by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Spice Bazaar by Nishane Tuberóza by Nishane