Wūlóng Chá 2014 Extrait de Parfum

Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane
Top 58 in Unisex Perfume
Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Nishane for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
OrangeOrange
TangerineTangerine
Litsea cubebaLitsea cubeba
Heart Notes Heart NotesOolong teaOolong tea
NutmegNutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
FigFig

Submitted by Mefunx, last update on 15.10.2021.

The discovery

I had ordered the Wulong Cha blind, actually only because I found the name very nice.
Yes, sounds stupid, it would be actually also?
The good news: The first aufprühen was = shock enamored.
Not because the combination of components and the development would be perfect, which it actually is. Not because the bottle and packaging would feel like pure luxury, which they actually do.
But because immediately the effect of the unscented enveloping floating pleasant smell.
One itself and the environment smell simply well, actually without seeming perfumed. Several fellow human beings asked me so far enthusiastically what it smells so great here, without realizing that it is perfume - and all call Wulong Cha now their own (unisex). This fragrance is absolutely unique.
Durability and sillage are exorbitant for a tea fragrance, without being intrusive.
Anyone who nods his head at this description, I recommend him to test. Must not be the same blindly ?

Long lasting summer scent
....Under this catchphrase, I set out on a quest this spring.

I found Wulong Cha from the wonderful house of Nishane. It must be said that I am a very difficult "Freshie" customer - because until now I have always made a big bow around citrus fragrances. To I perceived a pungent cologne character in the test sniffing and just could not find myself in them so at all.
But THIS candidate: That's my cup of tea! ;)

The citrusy notes here are combined with a very subtle green (or maybe even the more noble white)tea note. Yes, there are similarities with well-known tea fragrance classics - but Nishane takes this composition there to a new level.
In the fresh citrus and tart tea notes is mixed namely also a subtle woodiness (like freshly sharpened pencils) and to my great joy a very fine floral component.

In my mind's eye, the image of a shapely glass pot arises, in which a just opening tea blossom drifts...
Do you know these little marvels?
Hidden in the middle of a ball of tea leaves is a flower that slowly opens when you pour hot water on the ball.

The exact same feeling of fascination and quiet observant contemplation is evoked in me by Wulong Cha. It's a fragrance that refreshes and soothes at the same time - and one that unfolds more and more beautifully the more time you give it. And you have that time. Because the fragrance in extrait-de-parfum concentration actually accompanies me full 8 hours, with discreet but still perceptible sillage.

Wonderful!

Fresh and powerful

The Turkish house established itself in the market thanks to great fragrances for all tastes. In its collection hides this jewel that is not talked about so much but that treasures good quality.
To sum up its smell, an infusion of Oolong Tea with lemon, with a sweet fruity part of Fig mainly, all this resting on a creamy and sexy background. A fragrance for warm and temperate climates, although in its early stages its powerful fruity sweetness can be a bit oppressive with a lot of heat, but when it settles it is perfect. If its smell fits your tastes, it deserves to be tried. Of course it deserves to be more named and here I contribute my grain of sand!

A day at the spa
This fragrance is so great. A really fresh, citrusy tea scent with lots of substance and an insanely good performance. When I close my eyes I think of a spa visit. The scent is so light, despite the above average sillage. A scent that I don't think anyone will mind and can be worn anytime, anywhere in the summer. I can really only recommend it. He is absolutely unisex and is worn by my husband and me.
To a cup of Wulong Chá
After I have already tested Thé pour un été yesterday, I wanted to continue today directly with the tea scents, because I have found a great pleasure in it. Thanks to BleuDQ! I have to say that I really like the hesperidic notes in both perfumes because they're tart and spicy, more like the peel than the flesh, and also not kind of overbearing tangy or anything. The spice is definitely also much more pronounced in Wulong Chá than in Thé pour un Été, but still subtle, delicate, not scalding or pungent. I also smell the soft fig flesh from somewhere, the nutmeg is clearly discernible, both notes wafting around the tea notes and warming the scent immensely on the skin. Still, the tart hesperidic, somehow also green-stemmed (no idea where that comes from, or I'm just imagining it) balances that warmth on the skin and still make the scent feel refreshing. Just like tea can warm you up and at the same time have a cooling effect, clear your mind and make you awake, this perfume has the same effect on me (probably just because the teen notes are so well hit, it's obvious that you associate the same things with it)
FoRa87
Wow, my absolute top summer favorite!
Wulong Cha has become for me the epitome of summer fragrance. Through a recent souk I could get to know the fragrance and am rarely excited. The own bottle follows, I am curious about more Nishane fragrances.
The unique tea note I like very much, a fragrance also suitable for higher temperatures. Thumbs up!
Have a nice day - After Life
I am a typical coffee drinker. In order for me to get going in the morning, I need a cup. The world around me, however, loves tea. But there is only one kind of tea I like: Have a nice day from a Munich coffee house. Is a Rooisbos tea with a citrus note - organic - and has so little in common with Wulong Cha. But it is just tea.

And because I'm not a typical tea drinker, maybe I perceive the tea notes so well. Citrusy starting tea scent with fig - even I can smell it out. It enhances the tea scent, gives it that certain something. It's not a commercial iced tea, it's a good tea, you can smell that. This compostion lasts really long on the skin, you do not have to constantly re-spray.

This Nishane is completely different. There's no tonka bean, anise or vanilla roaring. This one is more for the finicky. You smell good and also long good, one can perceive you well, but it is not intrusive.

Often I've heard, you do not need to try, it's masculine. I do not find. To me he does not fit, am simply no tea type. But I can imagine him well for athletic people, fresh from the shower after exercise and to still ne breeze Wulong Cha - unisex.

I enjoyed this scent tonight with my newly discovered series. After Life it's called - so touching yet hilarious. A man who works at the newspaper and loses his wife to illness hates everything and everyone. His wife left him a video manual for life, he eats breakfast out of a can and drinks whiskey with it, and his dog gets beans out of a can. He meets a prostitute who cleans for him, smokes heroin with his dealer, is annoyed by his father, who has Alzheimer's and whom he visits every day, and is always thinking about how and when to take his own life......and eventually realizes that he doesn't have to be shitty to everyone, but only to those who deserve it, and life, while not yet beautiful, becomes more bearable.

I had a fun evening with a pleasant smell of tea.
A Spa in Southeast Asia
Mmh I have to think about how I should start here. It reminds me very strongly of a limited Rituals fragrance and thus of a spa in Southeast Asia. I love these spa and wellness fragrances incredibly, because they always remind me of my travels in Asia.
Here it's the same, I smell tea in the first moment... but no Oolong tea because by the bergamot rather to a delicious Earl Grey. I can taste the tea virtually already on the tongue. Then immediately something extremely citrusy and also slightly floral blends in, I think it's the listed Litsea cubeba, however I've never smelled this before, which is why I can't say it 100%. As it goes on, the scent doesn't change, but all the components add up to this spa feeling, as mentioned before. Clean and green. Now the musk also appears and lets the scent nestle against the skin. I also detect a pinch of nutmeg in the drydown.
The scent itself is insanely beautiful, however I wouldn't buy it as I have the aforementioned body spray from Rituals stashed away and it's definitely the cheaper option for me.
Anyone looking for something like this, however, will find it here. Definitely clear buy recommendation and absolutely unisex!
Ischgelroi
The teapot in a bottle ?
I received this amazing perfume as a gift on the 24th of December. I must say quite clearly now, I have to constantly sneak around the bottle and smell it, as extra info for all readers here, I like very much tea and Oolong tea is one of my favorites, this preference of mine brought my girlfriend also on the idea to give me this perfume. The packaging is already something special absolutely high quality and beautiful. Wūlóng Chá has the typical notes of a classic Colognes, but also the very well perceivable tea note. The tea note can be perceived very well over the entire course. Wūlóng Chá Is for me so far the best perfume with a tea note. The quality and performance are definitely on a very good level I can perceive Wūlóng Chá 8-10 hours on my skin. The silage I would call good over the entire course this settles on the radius of an arm's length.
4.5

It scrapes my nose!
I know Nishane is a good quality power house. I have and love the Ani but this one is just not my taste. It has very strong citrus scent which I cannot stand. It doesn’t go away even after it dries down. It even hurt my nose. I normally don’t like strong citrus unless it’s just hint or not strong that would go away. I do like the tea note in it tho but the strong citrus really bothers me. Lucky I bought a sample to try first.

SmellsFargoSmellsFargo 11 days ago
My favorite tea scent ATM. Powerful, refreshing, creamy, then sweetens later. lb. For lb. Nishanes best scent. Not my favorite but the best.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 5 months ago
A rather clean, smooth and creamy, spicy earthy-green Spring fragrance, balanced by an uplifting citric-fruity opening. Milky fig as bonus!
PerfumeaholKPerfumeaholK 7 months ago
4.5
This is something like E. Arden green tea with amplified concentration. Seriously sad to see this, tea is so beautiful element to work with
Shafkat82Shafkat82 9 months ago
Lovely tea & green notes ... very pleasing type scent .
TRehfTRehf 1 year ago
Very fresh, green, energizing tea fragrance. Citrus opening. Great projection for 3h. Longevity 9h. Simple but in a good way. Strong like.
OdysseusOdysseus 3 years ago
This is what I would've expected MFK Aqua Universalis to smell like. Fresh, flowery, citrusy, green. Fantastic! Much better performance too!

nishane - wūlóng chá: tic tac ommma und felsn trinken ganztags zitronentee & riechen dabei gemeinsam um die wette gut! das hat man so doch recht selten erlebt...
by Felsn
by Alesa
by Erics
by Erics

Popular Nishane

Hacivat by Nishane Ani (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Nefs by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Zenne by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Ege / Αιγαίο by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Nanshe by Nishane Tuberóza (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Unutamam by Nishane