Wūlóng Chá 2014

Wūlóng Chá by Nishane
Top 60 in Unisex Perfume
Wūlóng Chá is a popular perfume by Nishane for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
OrangeOrange
TangerineTangerine
Litsea cubebaLitsea cubeba
Heart Notes Heart NotesOolong teaOolong tea
NutmegNutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
FigFig

Submitted by Mefunx, last update on 29.07.2021.

To a cup of Wulong Chá
After I have already tested Thé pour un été yesterday, I wanted to continue today directly with the tea scents, because I have found a great pleasure in it. Thanks to BleuDQ! I have to say that I really like the hesperidic notes in both perfumes because they're tart and spicy, more like the peel than the flesh, and also not kind of overbearing tangy or anything. The spice is definitely also much more pronounced in Wulong Chá than in Thé pour un Été, but still subtle, delicate, not scalding or pungent. I also smell the soft fig flesh from somewhere, the nutmeg is clearly discernible, both notes wafting around the tea notes and warming the scent immensely on the skin. Still, the tart hesperidic, somehow also green-stemmed (no idea where that comes from, or I'm just imagining it) balances that warmth on the skin and still make the scent feel refreshing. Just like tea can warm you up and at the same time have a cooling effect, clear your mind and make you awake, this perfume has the same effect on me (probably just because the teen notes are so well hit, it's obvious that you associate the same things with it)
FoRa87
Wow, my absolute top summer favorite!
Wulong Cha has become for me the epitome of summer fragrance. Through a recent souk I could get to know the fragrance and am rarely excited. The own bottle follows, I am curious about more Nishane fragrances.
The unique tea note I like very much, a fragrance also suitable for higher temperatures. Thumbs up!
Have a nice day - After Life
I am a typical coffee drinker. In order for me to get going in the morning, I need a cup. The world around me, however, loves tea. But there is only one kind of tea I like: Have a nice day from a Munich coffee house. Is a Rooisbos tea with a citrus note - organic - and has so little in common with Wulong Cha. But it is just tea.

And because I'm not a typical tea drinker, maybe I perceive the tea notes so well. Citrusy starting tea scent with fig - even I can smell it out. It enhances the tea scent, gives it that certain something. It's not a commercial iced tea, it's a good tea, you can smell that. This compostion lasts really long on the skin, you do not have to constantly re-spray.

This Nishane is completely different. There's no tonka bean, anise or vanilla roaring. This one is more for the finicky. You smell good and also long good, one can perceive you well, but it is not intrusive.

Often I've heard, you do not need to try, it's masculine. I do not find. To me he does not fit, am simply no tea type. But I can imagine him well for athletic people, fresh from the shower after exercise and to still ne breeze Wulong Cha - unisex.

I enjoyed this scent tonight with my newly discovered series. After Life it's called - so touching yet hilarious. A man who works at the newspaper and loses his wife to illness hates everything and everyone. His wife left him a video manual for life, he eats breakfast out of a can and drinks whiskey with it, and his dog gets beans out of a can. He meets a prostitute who cleans for him, smokes heroin with his dealer, is annoyed by his father, who has Alzheimer's and whom he visits every day, and is always thinking about how and when to take his own life......and eventually realizes that he doesn't have to be shitty to everyone, but only to those who deserve it, and life, while not yet beautiful, becomes more bearable.

I had a fun evening with a pleasant smell of tea.
A Spa in Southeast Asia
Mmh I have to think about how I should start here. It reminds me very strongly of a limited Rituals fragrance and thus of a spa in Southeast Asia. I love these spa and wellness fragrances incredibly, because they always remind me of my travels in Asia.
Here it's the same, I smell tea in the first moment... but no Oolong tea because by the bergamot rather to a delicious Earl Grey. I can taste the tea virtually already on the tongue. Then immediately something extremely citrusy and also slightly floral blends in, I think it's the listed Litsea cubeba, however I've never smelled this before, which is why I can't say it 100%. As it goes on, the scent doesn't change, but all the components add up to this spa feeling, as mentioned before. Clean and green. Now the musk also appears and lets the scent nestle against the skin. I also detect a pinch of nutmeg in the drydown.
The scent itself is insanely beautiful, however I wouldn't buy it as I have the aforementioned body spray from Rituals stashed away and it's definitely the cheaper option for me.
Anyone looking for something like this, however, will find it here. Definitely clear buy recommendation and absolutely unisex!
Ischgelroi
The teapot in a bottle ?
I received this amazing perfume as a gift on the 24th of December. I must say quite clearly now, I have to constantly sneak around the bottle and smell it, as extra info for all readers here, I like very much tea and Oolong tea is one of my favorites, this preference of mine brought my girlfriend also on the idea to give me this perfume. The packaging is already something special absolutely high quality and beautiful. Wūlóng Chá has the typical notes of a classic Colognes, but also the very well perceivable tea note. The tea note can be perceived very well over the entire course. Wūlóng Chá Is for me so far the best perfume with a tea note. The quality and performance are definitely on a very good level I can perceive Wūlóng Chá 8-10 hours on my skin. The silage I would call good over the entire course this settles on the radius of an arm's length.
4.5

It scrapes my nose!
I know Nishane is a good quality power house. I have and love the Ani but this one is just not my taste. It has very strong citrus scent which I cannot stand. It doesn’t go away even after it dries down. It even hurt my nose. I normally don’t like strong citrus unless it’s just hint or not strong that would go away. I do like the tea note in it tho but the strong citrus really bothers me. Lucky I bought a sample to try first.
SUMMER DARLING
If I'm not a tea drinker at all, I always miss the intense taste of the drink itself, no matter if it's white green black or rooibos, my softdrink is spoiled or should I say spoiled palate doesn't really like it, although every year in winter the unbelievable variations on the shelves tempt me...
With wulong cha even I get my money's worth now, if not for drinking then at least for decorating with an insanely delicious scent that knows how to refresh in a completely different way than the usual aquatics with which I seldom have a pleasure...
It starts out nicely sparkling and citric, with a teeny note that is immediately present and the entire fragrance is also well perceptible.
For my nose with a rather linear scent from the fig in the base I don't notice much, which doesn't bother me, not because I don't like figs but what starts so great can stay so great.
Likes it best on the hot days when it refreshes me beautifully without ever getting annoying even at the highest temperatures although it is certainly all year round usable
SchnüFFleRR
Smells like lemon tea performs like an energy drink!
From Nishane I heard for the first time through Hacivat another Aventus clone. My first thoughts were "Oh no, not another brand that builds clones and sells them overpriced".
In psychology, this would be called the halo effect. (certain characteristics or particularly prominent
Characteristics, are generalized to the whole person in this case the mark)

By many recommendations but I have then still durchgerungen the brand a chance to give me a sample of Wūlóng Chá because I was mainly interested in the teen note.

Quickly the sample was there and he was sprayed immediately. Sceptically I sniffed at the scent, as I am not the biggest friend of bergamot and musk.
"Mmmmhh pleasant" I thought to myself. I was already completely immersed in enjoyment when I realized that I was not analyzing the scent as usual, but simply enjoying the aura. Especially the tea accord calmed me down and gave me the feeling of freshly cooked lemon tea. I found the shelf life sufficient and took the days before this rather reserved tea scent to wear to work. No sooner said than done. The next morning I sprayed five sprayers in the best jeremy fragrance manner onto the known areas. After my twenty-minute bike ride, I entered the team room and sat down with my other colleagues for a meeting. It did not take five minutes before I heard a group of colleagues from the corridor exchanging ideas about my very strong smell. Now I noticed that the smell was extremely radiant and by now it took up the whole room. As I had hardly tested any musk scents I did not know exactly how blatant this substance can radiate on the skin and especially in combination with movement/heat on the skin. After the request of my boss not to bathe in the perfume next time and the statement of all that the fragrance is really good but unfortunately too much was applied, I had received my first feedback.

My summary of the scent course is now as follows:
In the fragrance process it starts incredibly fresh and citric but also slightly fruity. The teeny note quickly joins in, surprisingly creamy and slightly soapy.
From the scent, you'd think that's the end of it. But after about 30 minutes the fireworks start at least on my skin. The musk makes the fragrance very potent and makes it light, fresh and yet tart. I have to say that Nishane impressed me incredibly. On my skin the scent lasts for a good 8-9 hours, which is very solid for a "Freshi".
Spoilers I can tell you that there were other fragrances from the brand in question, which also performed incredibly well.

I was able to get hold of the fragrance for under 100 Euros on Notino and I am very happy with it, even though it is certainly not cheap.

I strongly recommend a test to all tea lovers, if they like fresh-sweet scents that have that certain something.
Want some lemon tea?
As already happened with Hacivat, I would now like to introduce another Nishane fragrance in a commentary. For all those who don't like tea scents per se, I would recommend simply reading on, so that I can possibly convince you :P

Wulong Cha is for me the clear number 2 in the Nishane house, not because I am so fond of tea scents - actually I am not - but because this one is very special. Of course, the oolong tea gives it a doughy heart note that is always present, but this is already enveloped by the other ingredients and underlined in the best possible way. Bergamot and musk, for example, ensure that this fragrance is very soft and rather soapy. However, this soapiness is only added later in the fragrance sale. At first it smells like lemon tea. Maybe you remember that crumbly tea you can drink cold? That's roughly how it smells to begin with. Later on, only a slight citric note is perceptible and the soapy chords emerge. Wonderful, since I'm into anything that has a certain soapiness to it. So what emerges is a kind of lemon tea soap, sounds crazy, but it is! The base at the end is a light musk veil on the skin, not much more, but not less either.

The fig?
Yeah, where's the fig? What's the coward doing here? Unfortunately I can't smell it anywhere...what a pity, I also like the fig very much...

Durability and silage are - typical for Nishane - on a quite high level. In my case it lasts about 8 hours, whereby it polarizes only at the beginning, otherwise it is a quite quiet and later rather skin-near scent. Whereby also he has the great characteristic that he appears under the nose from time to time. One believes that he is gone, but this is usually not true. Class, this property!

The bottle is also convincing, as it is, as is usually the case with Nishane, very well crafted and comes in a great packaging, which itself is already worth its money! But that's just on the side ;) I must confess that I can be lured with beautiful bottles and a nice packaging +hihi+

My conclusion: With Wulong Cha, Nishane has succeeded in balancing tea scent and soap scent and has created a great clean man scent for the whole year. Especially in spring it will look great and can develop its full potential. In the colder season, however, it may be too quiet. For all those who shy away from teen notes, this one develops into a fragrance that doesn't "just" smell like tea. So if you like it soapy and fresh, you should try it. Right now you get the 50ml for about 150 Euro, which is just about OK for Nishane and the quality.

I'm curious what you think of that!
Your Bene
DonJuanDeCat
The New Year begins with tea!
Hello my dear fans! The new year begins and I am back!!
Oooh! Fan screams go off! Still... why can't you scream the following over to me like other fangirls do with rock stars or something: "*scream* I want a child from you! *screech*" ... tsss... but if I were a rabble-rouser rock star who only had fun with a woman for five minutes and then threw her away like an object, I would be irresistible for you ladies! Right? That's for sure! ...oh, man this world is twisted and stupid and you women are even more stupid... argh!! :D *MOTZ MOTZ*

What was I getting at? Oh, yeah, I wanted to introduce a new scent to my idiot fans. So open your big eyes, put your ugly faces on the monitor and read what I write here! So, I was very rude... am I hot and irresistible to you stupid women? No? Isn't it? You're really crazy... You idiots!) Tsss... :DD

But anyway, let's get to the scent before I get more upset and become even ruder, bah!! So... what's the best way to start the year?
OF COURSE! With a tea scent, of course, what else :D

So today it's about Wulóng Chá from Nishane, so you can be curious :)

The tea changes slightly in the further course of the fragrance, I think you can really smell oolong here, or at least a mix of oolong and black tea. I don't know much about oolong, but I have a dark memory of Jo Malone's oolong scent, where I had perceived a similar scent. In the background, a nice (and thus not stuffy) sweet fig appears later, but soon disappears again or becomes much weaker.
Hm, I think I smell a hint of nutmeg, too, but I'm not very sure. In any case, you can still smell the tea very well later on, but now it's rather spicier than at the beginning. What you can smell as well as the tea is the musk that slowly overlays the citric scents more and more. The fragrance therefore becomes sweeter, even if it does not drift too much into sweetness. In the end it remains with the sweet musk (although this weakens considerably in the later basis), tart tea and a light, not further definable spice. All in all a very nice scent!

The silage and the durability:*
The Sillage is quite okay. It is not the best, but the smell is not really weak either. I think the scent will be on you for a while if you don't stand too far away, especially in summer. I found the shelf life of seven or eight hours quite okay. However, he is naturally quite weak at later hours.

In any case, the scent is more recommendable for spring and summer, but as it is also a bit spicy and tart, I actually think it is an all-rounder and you could use it all the time, just maybe not on freezing cold days like now, as it surely evaporates faster in the cold and can hardly be noticed outside. You can use the fragrance for many occasions, but I wouldn't necessarily call it a "going out" fragrance, but rather a daytime fragrance for leisure or work.

So... that's it. Well, did you get a chance for tea? I do, anyway, even if it's probably "only" black tea or roiboos... it doesn't matter, almost all teas taste good, unless you put milk into it *www* (hey hey, I just had to mention that again).

Okay guys... sorry for grumbling in the beginning, but you know me and I think you will hear me grumbling all year long :D
Well then, I wish you all a Happy New Year and Happy New Year, have a nice evening and see you soon :)

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 3 months ago
A rather clean, smooth and creamy, spicy earthy-green Spring fragrance, balanced by an uplifting citric-fruity opening. Milky fig as bonus!
PerfumeaholKPerfumeaholK 5 months ago
4.5
This is something like E. Arden green tea with amplified concentration. Seriously sad to see this, tea is so beautiful element to work with
Shafkat82Shafkat82 6 months ago
Lovely tea & green notes ... very pleasing type scent .
TRehfTRehf 12 months ago
Very fresh, green, energizing tea fragrance. Citrus opening. Great projection for 3h. Longevity 9h. Simple but in a good way. Strong like.
OdysseusOdysseus 3 years ago
This is what I would've expected MFK Aqua Universalis to smell like. Fresh, flowery, citrusy, green. Fantastic! Much better performance too!

nishane - wūlóng chá: tic tac ommma und felsn trinken ganztags zitronentee & riechen dabei gemeinsam um die wette gut! das hat man so doch recht selten erlebt...
by Felsn
by Alesa
by Erics
by Erics

Popular Nishane

Hacivat by Nishane Ani by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Nefs by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane Ege / Αιγαίο by Nishane Zenne by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Unutamam by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Nanshe by Nishane Múnegu by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane