Wūlóng Chá (2014)

Wūlóng Chá by Nishane

Wūlóng Chá is a popular perfume by Nishane for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange, Tangerine, Litsea cubeba
Heart Notes Heart NotesOolong tea, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Fig

Submitted by Mefunx, last update on 02.01.2020.

6.0 6.0 7.0 9.0/10

DonJuanDeCat
The New Year begins with tea!
Hello my dear fans! The new year begins and I am back!!
Oooh! Fan screams go off! Still... why can't you scream the following over to me like other fangirls do with rock stars or something: "*scream* I want a child from you! *screech*" ... tsss... but if I were a rabble-rouser rock star who only had fun with a woman for five minutes and then threw her away like an object, I would be irresistible for you ladies! Right? That's for sure! ...oh, man this world is twisted and stupid and you women are even more stupid... argh!! :D *MOTZ MOTZ*

What was I getting at? Oh, yeah, I wanted to introduce a new scent to my idiot fans. So open your big eyes, put your ugly faces on the monitor and read what I write here! So, I was very rude... am I hot and irresistible to you stupid women? No? Isn't it? You're really crazy... You idiots!) Tsss... :DD

But anyway, let's get to the scent before I get more upset and become even ruder, bah!! So... what's the best way to start the year?
OF COURSE! With a tea scent, of course, what else :D

So today it's about Wulóng Chá from Nishane, so you can be curious :)

The tea changes slightly in the further course of the fragrance, I think you can really smell oolong here, or at least a mix of oolong and black tea. I don't know much about oolong, but I have a dark memory of Jo Malone's oolong scent, where I had perceived a similar scent. In the background, a nice (and thus not stuffy) sweet fig appears later, but soon disappears again or becomes much weaker.
Hm, I think I smell a hint of nutmeg, too, but I'm not very sure. In any case, you can still smell the tea very well later on, but now it's rather spicier than at the beginning. What you can smell as well as the tea is the musk that slowly overlays the citric scents more and more. The fragrance therefore becomes sweeter, even if it does not drift too much into sweetness. In the end it remains with the sweet musk (although this weakens considerably in the later basis), tart tea and a light, not further definable spice. All in all a very nice scent!

The silage and the durability:*
The Sillage is quite okay. It is not the best, but the smell is not really weak either. I think the scent will be on you for a while if you don't stand too far away, especially in summer. I found the shelf life of seven or eight hours quite okay. However, he is naturally quite weak at later hours.

In any case, the scent is more recommendable for spring and summer, but as it is also a bit spicy and tart, I actually think it is an all-rounder and you could use it all the time, just maybe not on freezing cold days like now, as it surely evaporates faster in the cold and can hardly be noticed outside. You can use the fragrance for many occasions, but I wouldn't necessarily call it a "going out" fragrance, but rather a daytime fragrance for leisure or work.

So... that's it. Well, did you get a chance for tea? I do, anyway, even if it's probably "only" black tea or roiboos... it doesn't matter, almost all teas taste good, unless you put milk into it *www* (hey hey, I just had to mention that again).

Okay guys... sorry for grumbling in the beginning, but you know me and I think you will hear me grumbling all year long :D
Well then, I wish you all a Happy New Year and Happy New Year, have a nice evening and see you soon :)
7.0 8.0 10.0 9.5/10

Fresh and cosy
Simply a beautiful fragrance. Not pushy and yet not weak. Although clearly citric, I mainly sniff out mandarins, the scent feels cuddly and cozy.
A few weeks ago I sprayed it on my wrist to try it out, but at first I felt it a bit one-dimensional and weak. I bought it after all and have to say that I had clearly underestimated him. It does show a development, even if mandarin is a dominant theme. Meanwhile I have been sniffing for 10 hours and the scent is still very present. For me a fresh AND cozy scent of well-being and a real all-rounder. Absolutely unisex and certainly to wear throughout the year. Lasts really long and the Sillage is strong without being penetrating.
Could be my favorite fragrance. But I am still a perfume beginner ;-)

Odysseus 21 months ago
This is what I would've expected MFK Aqua Universalis to smell like. Fresh, flowery, citrusy, green. Fantastic! Much better performance too!+3
10.0

Popular Nishane

Hundred Silent Ways by Nishane Hacivat by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Ani by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Pasión Choco by Nishane Múnegu by Nishane Boszporusz by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Spice Bazaar by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Tuberóza by Nishane Duftblüten by Nishane Santalové by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Vjola by Nishane