Wūlóng Chá 2014 Extrait de Parfum

Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane
Top 74 in Unisex Perfume
Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Nishane for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Jorge Lee

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot OrangeOrange TangerineTangerine Litsea cubebaLitsea cubeba
Heart Notes Heart NotesOolong teaOolong tea NutmegNutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk FigFig

Submitted by Mefunx, last update on 26.05.2022.

MY MUG OF TEA IN THE AIR
● THE OFFICIAL DEFINITION ON NISHANE WEBSITE:

(As one of the strongest fresh scents in the market, it opens on citrus notes of bergamot, orange and mandarin that provide the sparkling freshness. While Mediterranean fig and musk provide a base for the fragrance, oolong tea mesmerizes in an evasive way)

[1] – LEAVE HOW THEY MADE IT AND TAKE WHAT THEY NAMED IT:

- (Wulong Cha or oolong tea) which literally translated (The Black Chinese Tea), which personally I agree with the fresh scent definition, take in my opinion dark fresh aspect, I can classify the tea note itself standing in middle between dark notes and bright notes.

- The tea scent in (Wulong Cha) is the dominant and the main player from the opining to the dray down, with little of shy musky note, nothing sweety or citrusy.

- Recently, I have often pointed out in my previous reviews, that the announced notes in the perfumes may be somehow deceptive for the ordinary fragrance lover like me and not necessarily present in the scent, simply as if a perfumer mix green color with yellow color to bring the blue color in the final results, so Why keep searching for green and yellow?

- I know a lot of people have been disappointed in a lot of perfumes, that have names like patchouli or oud … etc, but at the end there’s nothing between the name it carries and the scent, which is annoying, personally find it one of the great challenges in classifying perfume houses by perfume lovers.

- With Nishane house in general you can relay on what they call their fragrances, if they name it a tea fragrance you will get tea scent, so leave how they made it and take what they named it.
[2] - MY MUG OF TEA IN THE AIR:

- Before Covid 19 pandemic, I followed a strict diet and tried as much as possible to give up and stay away from sugar, I enjoyed drinking tea a lot without sugar, and the smell of boiled tea brought me a lot of happiness and positive feelings, so I liked the idea of buying and wearing a perfume with tea scent.

- This’s not heads turner, not compliments getter, not crowd pleaser, not mass appealing or must have.

- Personally, I like to wear it for myself, often in the early morning, what a great feeling in the early hours of the morning, sometimes in the workplace and casual social activities with close friends.

SCENT CREATIVITY ............................ 8 of 10
SILLAGE: ....................... 4 of 10 (close to skin)
VERSATILITY: ... 7 of 10 (unisex - all seasons)
LONGEVITY: ................ ± 8 hours (skin longer)
PRICE: .................... $92 for 50 ml (overpriced)
OVERALL: ............................................. 6 of 10

KristinaR
Gorgeous warm weather fragrance!
Gorgeous warm weather fragrance!

Very citrusy and incredibly refreshing tea scent. Even though the scent isn’t unique it definitely performs well for a fresh citrusy scent. It reminds me of Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte, maybe because of the bergamot, lemon, and musk notes.

It is an office-friendly and daytime scent, and I think it would suit almost anyone since it isn’t an overly complicated fragrance. Moreover, it is a must-try for those that enjoy citrusy, tea fragrances.

Not My Cup of Tea
I admit to not having a strong nose or a particular affinity for tea notes in perfume, so I wasn't entirely sure of what to expect when I reviewed this Nishane. Hope you find the review useful and thank you for watching my video review of Wulong Cha. I am n ot sure why there has to be this minimum character limit

Soothing spa fragrance
Thailand, in the pool, with an unsweet, homemade iced tea, under jungle plants. The scent is expressive, has a strong sillage and a top durability. I know few refreshing tea scents that are this long lasting. I love it and immediately feel good when I smell it. It's like a kind of aroma therapy. It is mood enhancing and very pleasant. A must smell for all tea notes lovers
Long lasting summer scent
....Under this catchphrase, I set out on a quest this spring.

I found Wulong Cha from the wonderful house of Nishane. It must be said that I am a very difficult "Freshie" customer - because until now I have always made a big bow around citrus fragrances. To I perceived a pungent cologne character in the test sniffing and just could not find myself in them so at all.
But THIS candidate: That's my cup of tea! ;)

The citrusy notes here are combined with a very subtle green (or maybe even the more noble white)tea note. Yes, there are similarities with well-known tea fragrance classics - but Nishane takes this composition there to a new level.
In the fresh citrus and tart tea notes is mixed namely also a subtle woodiness (like freshly sharpened pencils) and to my great joy a very fine floral component.

In my mind's eye, the image of a shapely glass pot arises, in which a just opening tea blossom drifts...
Do you know these little marvels?
Hidden in the middle of a ball of tea leaves is a flower that slowly opens when you pour hot water on the ball.

The exact same feeling of fascination and quiet observant contemplation is evoked in me by Wulong Cha. It's a fragrance that refreshes and soothes at the same time - and one that unfolds more and more beautifully the more time you give it. And you have that time. Because the fragrance in extrait-de-parfum concentration actually accompanies me full 8 hours, with discreet but still perceptible sillage.

Wonderful!

Fresh and powerful

The Turkish house established itself in the market thanks to great fragrances for all tastes. In its collection hides this jewel that is not talked about so much but that treasures good quality.
To sum up its smell, an infusion of Oolong Tea with lemon, with a sweet fruity part of Fig mainly, all this resting on a creamy and sexy background. A fragrance for warm and temperate climates, although in its early stages its powerful fruity sweetness can be a bit oppressive with a lot of heat, but when it settles it is perfect. If its smell fits your tastes, it deserves to be tried. Of course it deserves to be more named and here I contribute my grain of sand!

A day at the spa
This fragrance is so great. A really fresh, citrusy tea scent with lots of substance and an insanely good performance. When I close my eyes I think of a spa visit. The scent is so light, despite the above average sillage. A scent that I don't think anyone will mind and can be worn anytime, anywhere in the summer. I can really only recommend it. He is absolutely unisex and is worn by my husband and me.
To a cup of Wulong Chá
After I have already tested Thé pour un été yesterday, I wanted to continue today directly with the tea scents, because I have found a great pleasure in it. Thanks to BleuDQ! I have to say that I really like the hesperidic notes in both perfumes because they're tart and spicy, more like the peel than the flesh, and also not kind of overbearing tangy or anything. The spice is definitely also much more pronounced in Wulong Chá than in Thé pour un Été, but still subtle, delicate, not scalding or pungent. I also smell the soft fig flesh from somewhere, the nutmeg is clearly discernible, both notes wafting around the tea notes and warming the scent immensely on the skin. Still, the tart hesperidic, somehow also green-stemmed (no idea where that comes from, or I'm just imagining it) balances that warmth on the skin and still make the scent feel refreshing. Just like tea can warm you up and at the same time have a cooling effect, clear your mind and make you awake, this perfume has the same effect on me (probably just because the teen notes are so well hit, it's obvious that you associate the same things with it)
FoRa87
Wow, my absolute top summer favorite!
Wulong Cha has become for me the epitome of summer fragrance. Through a recent souk I could get to know the fragrance and am rarely excited. The own bottle follows, I am curious about more Nishane fragrances.
The unique tea note I like very much, a fragrance also suitable for higher temperatures. Thumbs up!
Have a nice day - After Life
I am a typical coffee drinker. In order for me to get going in the morning, I need a cup. The world around me, however, loves tea. But there is only one kind of tea I like: Have a nice day from a Munich coffee house. Is a Rooisbos tea with a citrus note - organic - and has so little in common with Wulong Cha. But it is just tea.

And because I'm not a typical tea drinker, maybe I perceive the tea notes so well. Citrusy starting tea scent with fig - even I can smell it out. It enhances the tea scent, gives it that certain something. It's not a commercial iced tea, it's a good tea, you can smell that. This compostion lasts really long on the skin, you do not have to constantly re-spray.

This Nishane is completely different. There's no tonka bean, anise or vanilla roaring. This one is more for the finicky. You smell good and also long good, one can perceive you well, but it is not intrusive.

Often I've heard, you do not need to try, it's masculine. I do not find. To me he does not fit, am simply no tea type. But I can imagine him well for athletic people, fresh from the shower after exercise and to still ne breeze Wulong Cha - unisex.

I enjoyed this scent tonight with my newly discovered series. After Life it's called - so touching yet hilarious. A man who works at the newspaper and loses his wife to illness hates everything and everyone. His wife left him a video manual for life, he eats breakfast out of a can and drinks whiskey with it, and his dog gets beans out of a can. He meets a prostitute who cleans for him, smokes heroin with his dealer, is annoyed by his father, who has Alzheimer's and whom he visits every day, and is always thinking about how and when to take his own life......and eventually realizes that he doesn't have to be shitty to everyone, but only to those who deserve it, and life, while not yet beautiful, becomes more bearable.

I had a fun evening with a pleasant smell of tea.

EstbienlaEstbienla 3 months ago
JMWeedJMWeed 6 months ago
The tangerine hits you in the open, but the tea quickly comes out, complimented by the fig and nutmeg. Overall an excellent green tea scent.
TOPTOP 6 months ago
Pleasant green aroma ala tea. Nice, but not really my cup of coffee. Well made, but Nishane has better scents.
Dkar16Dkar16 7 months ago
NEVER has tea been done in such an elegant way, light citrus that persist throughout the fragrance. It’s everything Elizabeth Arden wanted
SmellsFargoSmellsFargo 8 months ago
My favorite tea scent ATM. Powerful, refreshing, creamy, then sweetens later. lb. For lb. Nishanes best scent. Not my favorite but the best.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
A rather clean, smooth and creamy, spicy earthy-green Spring fragrance, balanced by an uplifting citric-fruity opening. Milky fig as bonus!
PerfumeaholKPerfumeaholK 1 year ago
4.5
This is something like E. Arden green tea with amplified concentration. Seriously sad to see this, tea is so beautiful element to work with
Shafkat82Shafkat82 1 year ago
Lovely tea & green notes ... very pleasing type scent .
TRehfTRehf 2 years ago
Very fresh, green, energizing tea fragrance. Citrus opening. Great projection for 3h. Longevity 9h. Simple but in a good way. Strong like.
OdysseusOdysseus 4 years ago
This is what I would've expected MFK Aqua Universalis to smell like. Fresh, flowery, citrusy, green. Fantastic! Much better performance too!

nishane - wūlóng chá: tic tac ommma und felsn trinken ganztags zitronentee & riechen dabei gemeinsam um die wette gut! das hat man so doch recht selten erlebt...
by Felsn
by Erics
by KristinaR
by KristinaR

Popular by Nishane

Nefs by Nishane Hacivat by Nishane Ani (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Zenne by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Ege / Αιγαίο by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane Favonius by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Unutamam by Nishane Vain & Naïve by Nishane