Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane

BLESSED
11.05.2022 - 06:35 PM

MY MUG OF TEA IN THE AIR

● THE OFFICIAL DEFINITION ON NISHANE WEBSITE:

(As one of the strongest fresh scents in the market, it opens on citrus notes of bergamot, orange and mandarin that provide the sparkling freshness. While Mediterranean fig and musk provide a base for the fragrance, oolong tea mesmerizes in an evasive way)

[1] – LEAVE HOW THEY MADE IT AND TAKE WHAT THEY NAMED IT:

- (Wulong Cha or oolong tea) which literally translated (The Black Chinese Tea), which personally I agree with the fresh scent definition, take in my opinion dark fresh aspect, I can classify the tea note itself standing in middle between dark notes and bright notes.

- The tea scent in (Wulong Cha) is the dominant and the main player from the opining to the dray down, with little of shy musky note, nothing sweety or citrusy.

- Recently, I have often pointed out in my previous reviews, that the announced notes in the perfumes may be somehow deceptive for the ordinary fragrance lover like me and not necessarily present in the scent, simply as if a perfumer mix green color with yellow color to bring the blue color in the final results, so Why keep searching for green and yellow?

- I know a lot of people have been disappointed in a lot of perfumes, that have names like patchouli or oud … etc, but at the end there’s nothing between the name it carries and the scent, which is annoying, personally find it one of the great challenges in classifying perfume houses by perfume lovers.

- With Nishane house in general you can relay on what they call their fragrances, if they name it a tea fragrance you will get tea scent, so leave how they made it and take what they named it.
[2] - MY MUG OF TEA IN THE AIR:

- Before Covid 19 pandemic, I followed a strict diet and tried as much as possible to give up and stay away from sugar, I enjoyed drinking tea a lot without sugar, and the smell of boiled tea brought me a lot of happiness and positive feelings, so I liked the idea of buying and wearing a perfume with tea scent.

- This’s not heads turner, not compliments getter, not crowd pleaser, not mass appealing or must have.

- Personally, I like to wear it for myself, often in the early morning, what a great feeling in the early hours of the morning, sometimes in the workplace and casual social activities with close friends.

SCENT CREATIVITY ............................ 8 of 10
SILLAGE: ....................... 4 of 10 (close to skin)
VERSATILITY: ... 7 of 10 (unisex - all seasons)
LONGEVITY: ................ ± 8 hours (skin longer)
PRICE: .................... $92 for 50 ml (overpriced)
OVERALL: ............................................. 6 of 10

Latest Reviews

BLESSEDBLESSED 1 month ago
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême - Chanel

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême After almost finshing my full bottel
I'm not so excited to write full review about (Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme), simplly beacuse it's not worth the money and not worth the hybe. 1- Don't get fooled by the reviewers on YT who classified this as sexy fragrance,...

BLESSEDBLESSED 3 months ago
Terre d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette) - Hermès

Terre d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette) BEWARE THE WOLVES, BEACAUSE YOU WILL SMELL LIKE SHEEP
[1] - THE CRAB WALK SCENT ● - I am not happy to express my disappointment of falling from the top of high expectations. ● - It was very difficult for me to judge this deceptive fragrance that took me so long...