Zenne 2017

Zenne by Nishane
Zenne is a popular perfume by Nishane for women and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Jorge Lee

SandalwoodSandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla
AmbergrisAmbergris
MuskMusk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 17.10.2021.

Zenne
Zenne, which represents the character of a beautiful and flirtatious woman. Honestly, when testing the scented pyramid, I was afraid of blackcurrants because I don't like them so special in perfumes. Currant is very irritating to me in some perfumes and is on the verge of tolerance. After the first application, grapefruit and currants are noticeable in the opening, but currant is not unpleasant. It seems to me that not even 5 minutes have passed and the wonderful vanilla has entered the scene. It is the same vanilla that I smelled in Hundred Silent Ways,soft and velvety. Nishana's house stands out for the special vanilla they use in their perfumes. It is soft and silky vanilla, not too sweet at all. You could bathe in vanilla like that. After a while, you notice the scent of a rose mixed with vanilla and sandalwood. Zenne is a beautiful and flirty perfume. Zenne is beautiful, lovely, elegant, graceful and a bit flirtatious.
Top notes : grapefruit, rhubarb and blackcurrant.
Heart of the perfume: Gardenia, Turkish rose and sandalwood.
Perfume base: amber, vanilla and musk.
The parfum kreirte Jorge Lee.

Femininity Overload
As everyone is giving attention to Ani, I decided to write a review about this perfume that stays in the shadows, which is almost the source of its inspiration (shadow puppetry). I hope I give the perfume the description it deserves and to you all a good picture of it.

The Brand:
Nishane has become one of my favorite brands. Their perfumes smell quality, they have a great performance and I blame them for raising my standards in perfumes. After I bought their perfumes, I see one of another brand of the same price and I m like “I would better buy a Nishane in this price”. Why? Because they are quality perfumes they smell amazing.

The story behind the perfume:
I love it when a perfume is inspired by something and I get that something from smelling it. Nishane has released 3 perfumes inspired by traditional shadow puppetry characters: Karagoz, Hacivat and Zenne. First two are male characters so the perfumes are masculine (Karagoz could be unisex) and third character is female so the perfume is a feminine perfume. Zenne in the puppetry, is a woman who is a symbol of beauty, confidence, she achieves what she wants at any cost and she is desired by every man. And this is exactly the feeling of this perfume.

The smell:
Dreamy, seductive, sexy, feminine, OMG it’s a masterpiece! It’s a fruity floral vanilla scent that doesn’t change with time. You get what you smell from the first spray, it just becomes more smooth with time. You get that sour smell of a grapefruit, with the intensity of the gardenia and the rose on a soft bed of sweet vanilla and musk.

The performance:
The performance is unique! On skin, it smells for hours and on clothes it smells for days.

Season/ Occasion
I have bought this fragrance on November and I am wearing it since then with cold weather and it responds amazing, but I believe that it is a fragrance for spring summer and early autumn. I personally don’t enjoy wearing it with a sweater because it gives me different vibes, more fresh, more delicate, more elegant. I could wear it on winter for an occasion with a silk dress and high heels. So, about the occasion, on spring and summer you can wear it at any occasion and on autumn and winter only on occasion when you are dressed more formal. It smells femininity.

Conclusion:
It is an amazing perfume for a woman. Its totally worth buying it. It totally stays in my collection for looooong!!!

Thank you for your time.

MokingbirdzzMokingbirdzz 4 months ago
Layer this with Hacivat and you get Aventus "Extrait de Parfum" trust me
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 5 months ago
A gently salty, yet creamy/sweet and cozy, oriental fruity-floral Mid season fragrance, balanced by a juicy citric-fruity opening. Feminine.
MariaSMariaS 11 months ago
Fruity-floral vanilla scent, elegant, delicate, feminine, charming. Like a woman who is innocent sexy. Great performance like all Nishanes.

My spring favorite!
A work of Art!
by MariaS
Inspired by a woman who is a symbol of beauty and confidence, it smells exactly like this!

Popular Nishane

Hacivat by Nishane Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Ani (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Safran Colognisé by Nishane Nefs by Nishane Ambra Calabria by Nishane Sultan Vetiver by Nishane Fan Your Flames by Nishane Hundred Silent Ways (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Mūsīqá Oud by Nishane B-612 by Nishane Pachulí Kozha by Nishane Colognisé by Nishane Karagoz by Nishane Ege / Αιγαίο by Nishane Afrika-Olifant by Nishane Suède et Safran by Nishane Nanshe by Nishane Tuberóza (Extrait de Parfum) by Nishane Unutamam by Nishane