Nivea (2015)

Version from 2015
Nivea (2015) by Nivea
Nivea (2015) (Nivea)

Nivea (2015) is a popular perfume by Nivea for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is powdery-fresh. It is being marketed by Beiersdorf.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Bergamot, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Rose, Freesia, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Musky notes

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 17.02.2019

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 4.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Bring canisters full of Nivea cream!
Hello your screen gawker! D

Today I'm testing the fragrance of the world's most famous cream: Nivea! And that's where my title alludes to. You know, it had always been a tradition for us Turks living in Germany to bring Nivea cream to our relatives and acquaintances in Turkey. And in the largest possible doses, i.e. in these huge blue canisters. Especially the older ones wanted these creams, and for years I didn't know why...

Nivea was much more expensive in Turkey, especially when I was younger, and not available everywhere. But apart from that, the relatives also wanted to see something new, something that was not so easy to get in Turkey at that time. This means that foreign souvenirs and gifts were especially popular. From Germany just Nivea, which was always well received. Besides that, they also wanted to have several other things, like a certain chocolate-hazelnut cream from a certain Italian manufacturer (yes, Nutella, what else!) You know, until today there's no better spread for many people than this really unhealthy stuff... but exactly because it's unhealthy, it tastes so good, and believe me, I've tried some chocolate spreads... :DD), or other things like various cigarette brands (Marlboro...) etc.

And to this day this has not changed for our older relatives. At the end of January I fly for example to Turkey, and there will be some such things in the suitcase... well, mainly only Nivea by now, which brings us back to the cream and I now come to the scent :)

The fragrance:
Apart from the fact that the fragrance actually reminds me of the classic Nivea cream, I try, as always, to decipher what individual scents I smell here. There are the citric notes, especially bergamot with a small dash of mandarin. While the bergamot provides a small while for a fresh effect, the mandarins disappear immediately again.
Next, I'd guess lily of the valley and musk, maybe a little more roses. Besides, it smells pretty... creamy :D Ha ha ha, what else! In fact, Cremig's case is absolutely true here. It is not only that the scent effect would be soft and creamy, it also smells like the original Nivea.
I think over time I'll smell the freesias that have a slightly stuffy character. Towards the end the fragrance smells less flowery, but more like Nivea cream again, but now with a sweet musk note.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The fragrance is not so strong and works more like a more fragrant version of a conventional Nivea cream. This means that at the beginning it can be smelled for some time, but then it fades further and further and will probably only be perceived by most people at close range. The fragrance does not last very long, I would say that after six hours at the latest it is over.

The bottle:
The bottle is round and white. It works like the Nivea cream, which has been freed from its blue aluminium can. On the front Nivea is written in the famous Nivea lettering. There is no lid, the spray head has been integrated into the bottle. To use the fragrance, simply press a blue button on the top of the bottle. And appropriately, the scent comes in a blue box. Simple in design, but very suitable for the fragrance and the brand, so okay!

Soo! I don't think the scent is bad. I would never really use it myself, as I'm not a big fan of the Nivea fragrance (my mother even hates it... when I showed her the fragrance, I was scared away within a second!), but still the fragrance is olfactory not bad and something different.

And this could also be the disadvantage of the fragrance, because it doesn't look as if you've perfumed yourself to others, but rather that you would have rubbed yourself all over with thick fat Niveacreme and where others might refuse to shake hands with you, because they would think that you would have a full greasy and creamy hand afterwards, baaah! :DD

Apart from that, the perfume is very well suited to the scent of the cream and for me it is an all-rounder that can be used at any time of the year and in my opinion best suited for daytime, job, school, study, leisure, etc... but it doesn't come across too well for going out.

Yes, Nivea fans are welcome to test the fragrance, everyone else should look around for other creamy fragrances, which I think are much more beautiful.

Okay, that's it again. Have a nice evening and a great week start tomorrow!

Hermesh 3 years ago
Fresh and tart top note is exciting, but short. Then comes Nivea Creme without the Creme. Clean, slightly powdery with hint of bitterness.+1
Bottle 7.5
Sillage 5.0
Longevity 5.0
Scent 7.0
Ohdeberlin 3 years ago
squeaky-clean florals on clean musky notes, small resemblance with the product itself, missing haptic sensation of the cream+1
Bottle 5.0

by Seejungfrau
by Seejungfrau
Einfach Blau mit Weiss
by Delidazo87
Winter Wonderland - Frohe Weihnachten!
Einfach Weiss mit Blau
by DonVanVliet
by DonVanVliet
by Parfumfan29
by Parfumfan29
schöne Haut, schöner Duft!
by Tineline
by Tineline
by Folly
by Folly
by Ninahagen
by Ninahagen

Popular Nivea

Nivea (2015) by Nivea Nivea (2011) by Nivea Nivea Men by Nivea Nivea Sun by Nivea Deep Comfort by Nivea Nivea Men - Paris Saint-Germain by Nivea