Nivea Sun (2019)

Nivea Sun by Nivea

Nivea Sun is a new perfume by Nivea for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-creamy. It is being marketed by Beiersdorf.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlossoms
Base Notes Base NotesPowdery notes

Submitted by Ramona60, last update on 24.05.2019

6.0 6.0 4.0 7.0/10

Nice and fresh
One smells as if one had creamed oneself with the said sun cream but not as if one was wearing a real perfume. The shelf life is very weak.
You feel a bit refreshed, you can't do anything wrong with it and you don't get on anyone's nerves with it.
The original Sun from JS is better suited for the summer feeling on grey days.
7.0 10.0/10

Welcome Sunshine!
I lie on the beach of Cavallino, the sun shines warmly on the white sun hat, stormy waves touch refreshingly my toes. A salesman trudges in sandals and jeans shorts through the brooding hot sand; he calls "Coccobello" melodically. From the portable radio of the Italian family on the towel next to me warble Albano Carisi and Romina Power. When untwisting from the belly to the back, my nose blows around a gush of sunscreen scent.

I never wondered what she smelled like. I would say after long consideration: sweet almond (but an adult sweetness) with bright but angular flowers. You don't question certain things... like the individual notes of your sunscreen you've been buying for years.

That's what childhood smells like! Vacation. Lightheartedness. Happiness. Security.

C'mon, one waits all year longingly for the summer vacation at the Adriatic Sea (or wherever your personal longing goal is...)
To create a perfume that would evoke exactly this elation was THE idea!
There may be some manufacturers and perfumers who have already come up with this idea before Nivea, but I can well imagine that the Nivea sun cream fragrance is so well known to consumers that they are very fond of spraying themselves on for a few hours without a sticky skin feeling!
So do I...
Now I euphorically ordered a bottle and was not disappointed!

At the moment of the spraying, you wrap yourself 1 to 1 with a warm spicy sun cream bouquet.
My mother had in my childhood a Nivea Visage Anti Age sunscreen in a dark blue tube.
She smelled intense and very "perfumed". Almost more perfume than cream. But in connection with the memories of the positive days at the seaside, the scent is of course a mad lucky maker!
I am inspired to be able to spray on the most beautiful time of my year now, whenever I feel like it.

For me personally, the perfume smells stronger than the shower gel with sun cream. The latter was already a beach holiday to take a deep breath... but the eau de toilette tops everything!

I would be very happy about a Nivea Sun Intense in the near future!
Bravo e grazie Nivea!

Neue Dose :D
by Amourage
Shinebar scheint die Sonne.
by Amourage
by Scarletrose
by Scarletrose

Popular Nivea

Nivea (2015) by Nivea Nivea (2011) by Nivea Nivea Sun by Nivea Nivea Men by Nivea Deep Comfort by Nivea Nivea Men - Paris Saint-Germain by Nivea