La Danza delle Libellule 2012Eau de Parfum

La Danza delle Libellule (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942
La Danza delle Libellule (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Nobile 1942 for women and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Robertet

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesCocoa, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla, Cedarwood

Submitted by Bluerose, last update on 11.11.2020.

Images in my head
This scent catapults me back about 23 years - I was 5 years old at that time. In the garden of my parents and grandparents. The old apple tree, which no longer exists today, has borne fruit, some are already lying in the warm grass. I perceive all colours of the garden intensively colourful. A dragonfly flies past me, then around me and dances past the flowerbed. My dad, who is also no longer here, tells me stories about dragonflies. There are blue and green ones. Unfortunately, I don't know any more. But I thought of it immediately when I smelled this perfume for the first time - and only noticed afterwards how appropriate this name was chosen for this fragrance.
Also its durability is enormous on my skin and radiates properly. I have to wear it carefully, otherwise I have the feeling that it becomes too much for me. Not because it is heavy but despite everything I feel crushed by its fruity warmth. I wouldn't want to miss it under any circumstances, but I wear it with care.
Pollita
Welcome to the orchard meadowland
Temperatures are slowly rising and it is time for summery scents again. Although we are dealing with a gourmand here, I clearly classify this Nobile 1942 in the warm season. It is undoubtedly sweet, but due to the apple-vanilla combination, it remains slightly acidic throughout the whole process, which makes it perfect for warmer days. In addition, La Danza delle Libellule is a rather light fragrance that can easily tolerate one or the other sprayer more. It always remains relatively close to the body. The durability might be a little better for my taste, but for a spring or summer scent it is still ok with about 5-6 hours.

This morning I made a bicycle tour through our beautiful orchard meadow landscape. Here in southern Baden-Württemberg it is quite hilly everywhere, almost even mountainous, and there are several villages that are almost famous for their orchard meadows. Soon the first cherries will start to appear, which you can get fresh or processed directly from the farm. There is jam and jelly, juice and spirits. Later come the apples, pears and plums. Most of the trees are already blooming in the orchards, which is wonderful to look at. In addition, the sun shines very early between 6 and 7 o'clock and bathes the trees in a golden light. When I had this in mind this morning, I thought to myself, no fragrance could fit better today than La Danza delle Libellule.

For me, this fragrance stands for meadow orchards, especially apple orchards, because it starts out fruity and fresh with a fine apple note. A dash of bergamot adds a small kick of freshness, which makes it well deserved to be classified as a summer scent. To be honest, I can't perceive cocoa and cinnamon here and I don't see the scent either, like many of you, at dessert, but on the juicy meadows where the apples for juice and schnapps thrive. What I smell instead is a cereal note, similar to the one in Lostmarch's LANN AEL. The two are very similar, although I don't think they are fragrance twins, because in LANN AEL the apple is completely missing. This cereal note also makes me think of summer. Wheat, oats and barley fields I see before me. For dessert, or ice cream, I am only when the vanilla note prevails. It reminds me of a delicious scoop of vanilla ice cream. Who doesn't enjoy that in summer? With a glass of fresh apple juice from the fridge and we have La Danza delle Libellule culinary. Musk and woods keep in the background.

Those who grew up here, like me, are always transported back to childhood by the scent of La Danza delle Libellule. So many olfactory impressions come together here, which reminds me of that wonderful time in summer. Like many gourmands, La Danza delle Libellule is one of those fragrances that immediately puts a smile on your face. Let's switch off for a moment and enjoy - here in the orchard meadows.

LexaLexa 4 years ago
Apple,coconut and vanilla,that's all i can smell,sweet gourmand fragrance,great longevity and projection

by Labormaus
by Labormaus
by Frlsmilla
by Frlsmilla
by Süchtig
by Süchtig

Popular Nobile 1942

Ambra Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Café Chantant (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Malvs by Nobile 1942 Chypre 1942 (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Rudis by Nobile 1942 Perdizione by Nobile 1942 Muschio Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Nobile 1942 Estroverso by Nobile 1942 Anonimo Veneziano (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Lavanda Nobile by Nobile 1942 Pontevecchio W (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 La Danza delle Libellule (Extrait) by Nobile 1942 1..1 by Nobile 1942 Casta Diva (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Vespri Esperidati by Nobile 1942 Infinito by Nobile 1942 Patchouli Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Pontevecchio (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Fougère Nobile by Nobile 1942 Alla Corte del Re - Le Petit Chocolatier II: Praline by Nobile 1942