Alla Corte del Re - Le Petit Chocolatier III: Noir Intense 2012

Alla Corte del Re - Le Petit Chocolatier III: Noir Intense by Nobile 1942
Alla Corte del Re - Le Petit Chocolatier III: Noir Intense is a popular perfume by Nobile 1942 for women and was released in 2012. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Marie Duchêne

ChocolateChocolate
Tonka beanTonka bean
VanillaVanilla
White mossWhite moss

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 24.03.2021.

ScentedFawn
New note discovered, choconut!
I m a gourmand lover so I was positively predisposed towards it once I took a look at the notes! My expectations for this one were high! And yes today I discovered I wasn't wrong!
Fitstly you get the chocolate note which after a while mixes with the coconut and vanilla. Why I find this so beautiful? Because I've never encountered another scent where the notes of chocolate, coconut and vanilla are so well blended together, a beautiful tropical blend which I could almost say is like they created a new note, choconut or something like this :p I m also getting a slight banana vibe! The tonka bean and heliotrope give a powdery warm feeling and there is just a trace of amber to enhance the warmness. I cant say I get the moss note. The only thing I m afraid of is the longevity, the longevity is yet to be tested. For now I m carried away by my first impression but I ll edit as soon as I test the longevity and sillage!

EDIT: Unfortunately the staying power is a bit weak! I dont care though cause I find it so beautiful! I may try to enhance its force a bit with a plain coconut mist!

Popular Nobile 1942

Café Chantant (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Ambra Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Rudis by Nobile 1942 La Danza delle Libellule (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Chypre 1942 (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Perdizione by Nobile 1942 Malvs by Nobile 1942 Anonimo Veneziano (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Muschio Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Nobile 1942 Pontevecchio W (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Estroverso by Nobile 1942 La Danza delle Libellule (Extrait) by Nobile 1942 1..1 by Nobile 1942 Lavanda Nobile by Nobile 1942 Patchouli Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Casta Diva (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Vespri Esperidati by Nobile 1942 Pontevecchio (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Fougère Nobile by Nobile 1942 Vespri Esperidati W (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942