MALVS by Nobile 1942

MALVS is a popular perfume by Nobile 1942 for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is spicy-smoky. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFrankincense, Pink pepper, Apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Myrrh
Base Notes Base NotesGaiac wood, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.05.2020.

DerDefcon
If you love incense, you must test!
I would like to issue a warning in advance:

Whoever does not get along with incense at all will not be happy here - definitely not.

I personally have no problem with this fragrance, as long as it is captured and tamed by others in a contrasting way. On the other hand, I cannot do too much with the atmosphere of a crypt or a musty cellar. Such scents are simply too dark and unfriendly for me. Besides, they simply do not suit me, but they have their right to exist, because they are also very attractive to other people.

"MALVS" is a true incense bomber and because of its extraordinary character a fragrance where I don't quite know where I am.
Incense is omnipresent and extraordinarily dominant here. It may awaken certain cellar associations in me, but these are not characterized by mustiness or other unappetizing things. The cellar here is clean, dry, so well maintained instead of neglected. Nevertheless, all this is not easy for me personally, because the incense here is simply already too dominant and as soon as this is the case, it can appear as clean as it is. It simply becomes exhausting.

The contrasting by means of other fragrances, which I mentioned at the beginning of my commentary, is only to a small extent done by sandalwood. This gives the incense atmosphere a little bit of sweetness and creaminess. I suspect, however, that a part of this sweetness may also come from the incense itself, because it already resonates when sprayed on, where there is no sign of sandalwood.

In the end we have here a composition in which a sweetish, quite clean incense plays the leading role and is only slightly put in its place by creamy sandalwood. For incense lovers this fragrance is definitely worth a test. For others, however - and I am one of them - it could quickly become exhausting. Once again I find that pure incense scents do not suit me.
Lucullan Borderliner
Is there such a thing as manic-reflexive cannibalism, some narcissistic Jeffrey Dahmer guy? Olfactory dissociative? I'd like to eat myself now, but before I do I'll go for a smoke, the "Malvs" does it the same way, so he smokes after all. While I sit with him on the balcony and turn one, I think to myself: "What else can you expect from such a bottle but that it is somehow occult, no, wrong word, so somehow with black magic or something..."
Now we sit here and look over the roofs, I smoke, he consecrates and myrrht so in front of himself, grins a little bit herbfrisch-mischievously and poolt thought lost in the balcony plant soil, just a little bit. He leaves his allegedly so seductive apple with me immediately times. As I wipe off the ashes, I briefly look him in the eye, they glow melancholic, warm and androgynous, sweet and amber. "Are you ambering me now?" I ask him and somehow feel caught. He says nothing, consecrates and myrrh. As the sun sinks red over the warm roofs, I lean on him, he cedars a little and starts sweating sweet resin, while he keeps smoking and suddenly I feel like eating him. This seductive blend of herb-woody (vetiver and cedar) and smoky-spicy-sweet notes (in addition to the above, fine-grained sandalwood and some vanilla are also perceptible), like sweet liqueur with a mixture of pipe and cigar tobacco seems to have direct access to my gustatory perception. I want to taste it, on my tongue. I control myself.
For six hours he hypnotizes me, lulls me in, always very close to me, then he dawns in sweet amber and musk for a few more hours before he leaves and I come back to clear mind. I am physically unharmed.
Is he too cute for me? I don't know, a borderliner maybe. I don't have to marry him! I live an olfactory promiscuous life. Let's see if he can move in with me in the fall!
the pastor's sweet sin
MALVS means "bad/bad"

how good that this does not apply to the scent ;)

MALVS starts with a good portion of pepper. He's got a real buzz. In the morning a really great "kick" into the day.

It won't be long before an apple comes from the left.

sweet and fruity. just delicious. As soon as the apple arrives, light grey incense wafts waft around it.

after a few hours the apple is completely eaten and a heap of coked wood remains with a hint of vanilla.

I imagine that after Holy Mass the good priest hurries home quickly, where his housekeeper awaits him with a delicious meal. As dessert he gets wonderful apple pie and the smell of his adulated clothes combines with the sweet treat.....sweet sin in the parsonage just ;)
Autumn
I've been sniffing my skin for days, spraying my wrist right, left. Then again back of the hand, elbow, press nose deep into the pores....
But the Malvs lets me hang with growing enthusiasm and beginning love and remains silent.

Today my path finally begins with him and he whispers images into my ear; landscapes arise before my eyes. On a very early day my feet carry me out, across the wide meadows at the end of which are hedges, bushes and trees. The world still lies still quiet, occasionally an animal rustles, a bird rises into the first light.

The air is fresh, cold and clear, slightly smoky, fog is still hanging in the grass and I am glad to have chosen sturdy and above all waterproof shoes.
Apple trees stand in the distance; the harvest has begun.
There's a trail of pepper in the air.

I prefer to go these steps alone, without disturbing fire by human voices, mobile phone ringing or worse still engine noise.
This silence is one of the few gas stations for my soul. It gives me the softest dry sweetness on my inner restlessness, minimal balsamic-creamy, warms and soothes. Nothing makes noise and screams, whips and pushes.

The path leads back into the house, to the fireplace.
A quiet crackling and crackling fireplace welcomes me; grounded again, healed with much joy and desire for romantic cosy hours.

by IrisNobile
... Apfelhauch im Myrrhe-Rauch ....
by IrisNobile
Malus schlecht, aber auch Apfelbaum. Ich habe mal schlechte Äpfel genommen ;)
by Seraphima
by Seraphima

Popular Nobile 1942

Café Chantant (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Ambra Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Chypre 1942 (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Perdizione by Nobile 1942 Rudis by Nobile 1942 La Danza delle Libellule (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Estroverso by Nobile 1942 Anonimo Veneziano (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Muschio Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Nobile 1942 Pontevecchio W (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Lavanda Nobile by Nobile 1942 La Danza delle Libellule (Extrait) by Nobile 1942 Casta Diva (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 1..1 by Nobile 1942 Infinito by Nobile 1942 Patchouli Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Vespri Esperidati by Nobile 1942 Fougère Nobile by Nobile 1942 Pontevecchio (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942 Vespri Esperidati W (Eau de Parfum) by Nobile 1942