psy_cou 2019

psy_cou by Nomenclature
7.7 / 10 27 Ratings
psy_cou is a popular perfume by Nomenclature for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Main accords

Spicy
Woody
Synthetic
Sweet
Green

CoumarinCoumarin Juniper berryJuniper berry CardamomCardamom Ecuadorian palo santoEcuadorian palo santo SaffronSaffron Roasted coffeeRoasted coffee FrankincenseFrankincense OudOud

Submitted by WRoth, last update on 31.12.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Top Review 15
I've never been to New York
Frank Voelkl has made New York his adopted home. Inspired by childhood memories of his grandpa's farm, this fragrance is said to have been created. I haven't gotten beyond Europe yet, and I'm going to travel more of our continent before I head there. And my preconception is that all Americans are heavily armed. That's bullshit, of course, and I know it. But prejudice is prejudice.
The vastness, the gigantic buildings in cities like New York - yes, I would like to see that. Whether the burgers in the States are as lapped as they are here, yes, I'd like to know that, too.

Molecular scents fascinate me, the niche within the niche. Fragrances like Inception are a work of art to me. Creating a scent that smells like clean air, like having an ozone machine in the room. Not wearable for me, but extraordinary. I also found Escentric, just smelling sweet wood, rather boring. Many use it to layer/fix their favorite scents, to make them last longer on the skin or to enhance them.

psy_cou stands out, yes you can smell wood. To me it smells very authentic. Thought is more as a fragrance to meditate, I think. You sit on the wooden floor, from the speakers I hear Autumn by George Winston, someone lights Palo Santo, although the scent itself has nothing smoky for me. The spices are great woven into the scent, nothing stands out in particular. Except maybe coumarin, gives the scent a nice hay note.

Well done, Frank ;)

1 short view on the fragrance
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 9 months ago
A gently smoky, warm and creamy, oriental spicy-woody Fall fragrance, with a rather pungent and sharp, citric spicy-green opening. Unisex!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

5 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Nomenclature

adr_ett by Nomenclature shi_sõ by Nomenclature fluo_ral by Nomenclature iri_del by Nomenclature orb_ital by Nomenclature efflor_esce by Nomenclature holy_wood by Nomenclature Minted by Nomenclature Pink Ivory by Nomenclature para_íso by Nomenclature lumen_esce by Nomenclature red_wood by Nomenclature Neo Rose by Nomenclature Palmetto by Nomenclature Wood Dew by Nomenclature