Norell (1968) (Perfume) by Norell

Thatsmr2usir
16.04.2019 - 03:46 AM
1.5

Vintage beast!

I remember I did a blind buy of this fragrance about ten years ago or so, it came with the body wash & lotion. I remember purchasing it because it was/still is very affordable & I said wth not?

When I first smelled this, it definitely is a vintage type fragrance if I could use that term ever so loosey... I knew from the first spray that this would not be for me as it is too floral with carnation & gardenia taking over & those are two florals that I detest so I put it up & never touch it again until about a few weeks ago.

A lovely fragrance friend of mine who lives out in the bay area in Cali loves vintage style frags so I gathered up a nice package with some samples & sent her the set, she was thrilled with this fragrance as she loves it. I am glad someone will get good use out of it & will actually enjoy it because I knew I was not.

I will give this fragrance credit for having good projection & longevity especially given the price point. I do enjoy my vintage types of fragrances, but this is a big thumbs down for me!

Latest Reviews

Thatsmr2usirThatsmr2usir 2 years ago
Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) - Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) Take me back to the 90's!
D&G PH is without a shadow of doubt, my third all time favorite designer fragrance. The Made In Italy version is of course the best & the only way to go. The newer batches which have been mentioned countless of times throughout this thread...

Thatsmr2usirThatsmr2usir 3 years ago
Vanille Chocolat - Les Senteurs Gourmandes

Vanille Chocolat Angel Flashback
As it has been noted, this is Mugler's Angel but done in a more polite way if you will. Not as loud nor long lasting as the queen B! BUT..... It is cheaper. Nothing else to add to this except for why fly coach when you can fly first class?.