Bois d'Iris

Bois d'Iris by Note 33
Bois d'Iris is a perfume by Note 33 for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesYemenite frankincenseYemenite frankincense
FrankincenseFrankincense
Heart Notes Heart NotesFlorentine iris absoluteFlorentine iris absolute
VetiverVetiver
SandalwoodSandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris
VanillaVanilla
MyrrhMyrrh

Submitted by Calista, last update on 18.05.2020.

Incense d'iris
I have recived this perfume today and It has been a good surorise for me. I really enjoy It. It is sweet, creamy and balsámic, oerhaps a bit too soft for me but with good longevity. The first thing i can feel isbthe incense. Step by step the iris and vanilla begins to appear but being the incense here all the time. Thats why i think that the name incense d'iris would fit better this perfume. The perfume is good and original, although It can remwmber ti perfumes like bois d'argent by Dior ir bois d'iris by van cleef and arpels. Nice scent for daily use or even as an Office scent. I find It unisex but agree that It probably fall more info the feminine side.

Scent: 9
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 7
Quality/price: 10
Versatility: 8
My opinión: 8
5.5

Classic Iris vanilla
According to the official house, the extended notes of this perfume are the following:

Top notes: Incense essence of Yemen and Olibanum
Heart Notes: Vetiver, Absolute Tuscan Iris and Sandalwood
Base notes: Gray Amber, Myrrh and Vanilla

The aroma is monolithic, a strong amalgam that smells the same from beginning to end, except for the nuances of intensity of its notes. Start a fresher and floral vanilla, you could say, and finish more vanilla and creamy, but in general, it is a floral earthy vanilla, somewhat dusty, with a very nice incense, but nothing smoky, rather it is a resinous incense and Terpene, fresh and balsamic. The vanilla of this perfume is far removed from the typical vanilla-like gourmand, the vanilla here shown is a more sober vanilla, not so sweet and with a very classic treatment. Since the first inhalation reminded me of a classic feminine perfume that I know and that I can not remember, it has me crazy thinking about it, because I know it, but I can not fall, anyway ... when I remember it I will comment it.

To me, particularly, I did not like it, and not because of its fragrance, nor for its quality, or anything like that, because of that it is left over, only that I expected a unisex perfume and I found an extremely feminine perfume for me taste, and I do not see myself wearing it, and although it smells like the angels, which it is, the balance has declined so that I can not convince myself.

The performance is very good, the duration is more than 8 hours, with a heavy wake the first hour, and then low to moderate, the truth is that it is not bad. Its use, I see it more directed towards the cold and temperate climates and at night.

The perfume is of quality and good performance, but I would only recommend it to women, I do not see it very masculine. For the companions who love vanilla, it could be a very good option at a very fair price.

Forgive me for my bad English.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 3 years ago
A mixture of incense, vanilla and iris perfect for daily use or as an Office scent. Unisex but probably more weareable for women.

by Emorandeira
by Emorandeira

Popular Note 33

Encens Impérial by Note 33 L'Inévitable by Note 33 Mon Précieux by Note 33 Suprême d'Orient by Note 33 Rose d'Égypte by Note 33 Tauscan by Note 33 Andalouse by Note 33 Douceur Blanche by Note 33 Narcotic Flowers by Note 33 Musc Blanc Tahara by Note 33 Mille et Un Délices by Note 33 Roses des Sables by Note 33 L'Interdit by Note 33 Le Royal by Note 33 Béluga by Note 33 Le Narguilé by Note 33 Le Royal Oud by Note 33 Silence by Note 33 Gipsy by Note 33 Rouge 33 by Note 33