Awake

Awake by Nōse
6.9 / 10 9 Ratings
Awake is a perfume by Nōse for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is resinous-green. It is still available to purchase.

Main accords

Top Notes Top Notes FirFir Black spruceBlack spruce
Heart Notes Heart Notes Lebanon cedarLebanon cedar Blue cypressBlue cypress
Base Notes Base Notes MuskMusk AmbergrisAmbergris

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

Submitted by Calista, last update on 18.12.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Helpful Review 4
Awakening in the musk forest
Thanks to the user Chizza I came to a sample of this fragrance. Thanks for that!
The perfume house Nose I did not know until then. When I look at the fragrances offered and their ingredients, it all looks very solid. Not necessarily spectacular or reinventing the wheel, but that does not always have to be....

But now to the fragrance. The advertised fragrance notes appeal to me already very much. I love forest scents, especially when they lead me into ethereal resinous coniferous forests. That's exactly what "Awake" offers, it starts resinous-fresh, I can clearly smell the conifers. Very nice, with this invigorating coniferous forest freshness the fragrance fulfills its naming. Unfortunately, the fir and spruce lose their power after an hour. The freshness remains, but now stems from the musk, with minimal woody sprinkles. Musk lasts on my skin insanely long, the base I smell even the next day clearly.

"Awake" is a solid fragrance in terms of craftsmanship. Unfortunately, after the fantastic top note, it becomes too monothematic for me and remains too linear. I would have liked a longer coniferous forest phase, and not necessarily musk in the base, that could make "Awake" more exciting. So it goes from resinous freshness quickly to musky freshness without surprises or variety.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Nōse

Meadow Tea by Nōse Lumberman by Nōse Day Off by Nōse Have A Nice Day by Nōse Сила x Nōse by Nōse Morning Rowing by Nōse Avgvst - P.S. by Nōse Avgvst - NB! by Nōse White Tea by Nōse F x Nōse - Flacon One by Nōse Nōse x Les Amours du Nord - Степь #1 by Nōse Nōse x Les Amours du Nord - Лес #10 by Nōse