Triumphant Bronze Glory 2015

Triumphant Bronze Glory by Nu Parfums
Triumphant Bronze Glory is a perfume by Nu Parfums for men and was released in 2015. The scent is synthetic-gourmand. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Elemi resin
Heart Notes Heart NotesSaffron, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Leather

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 05.11.2019.

SteelerOpera
Was not expecting this at all!
I found this at my local Marshall's store, in fact, there were 3 different Triumphant fragrances there. It had no box and since I had never smelled any of them I sprayed the inside of the cap to see what they were about. To my surprise, this was not a cheap smelling fragrance at all! in fact, it was very close to Spicebomb Extreme (which retails for $120) and another fragrance that retails for $330!! I love warm, resinous fragrances, and this fits the bill! The other bottles smelled nice and familiar, but this was the nicest of the bunch for me! If you have tried this or any of the others from this line please let me know. More details in the review below!

Popular Nu Parfums

Black is Black Modern Oud by Nu Parfums Bronze Age Homme by Nu Parfums Black is Black for Men by Nu Parfums Débutant for Men by Nu Parfums Floranirvana - Orchid Noir by Nu Parfums Cluedo by Nu Parfums