Triumphant Bronze Glory by Nu Parfums

Triumphant Bronze Glory 2015

SteelerOpera
05.11.2019 - 08:38 PM

Was not expecting this at all!

I found this at my local Marshall's store, in fact, there were 3 different Triumphant fragrances there. It had no box and since I had never smelled any of them I sprayed the inside of the cap to see what they were about. To my surprise, this was not a cheap smelling fragrance at all! in fact, it was very close to Spicebomb Extreme (which retails for $120) and another fragrance that retails for $330!! I love warm, resinous fragrances, and this fits the bill! The other bottles smelled nice and familiar, but this was the nicest of the bunch for me! If you have tried this or any of the others from this line please let me know. More details in the review below!

Latest Reviews

SteelerOperaSteelerOpera 1 year ago
Alif Laila / 1001 Nights - Arabian Oud / العربية للعود

Alif Laila / 1001 Nights I love this fragrance, but finding it can be a HUGE problem
I got a decant of this a few years back and fell in love. It is a beautiful soft, creamy floral fragrance with a crisp background and powdery facets in the drydown. To me, it is a masculine/unisex fragrance...

SteelerOperaSteelerOpera 3 years ago
Spicebomb Extreme - Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb Extreme Great scent for winter and a case where the flanker is better than the original.
This reminds me of Initio Rehab quite a bit. I didn't want to pay the high price for Rehab and I'm glad I didn't. This is not an exact clone at all, but it comes close enough. This...