Prodigieux - Le Parfum (2012)

Prodigieux - Le Parfum by Nuxe

Prodigieux - Le Parfum is a popular perfume by Nuxe for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-creamy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange blossom, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Gardenia, Magnolia
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Coconut milk, Mineral notes

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.09.2019.

7.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Michl49
Orange grove on the Mediterranean beach
When my wife wears Prodigieux, I immediately remember our frequent visits to Turkish friends in the most beautiful village in Turkey: the friends live in Cirali, which is located within orange groves directly on the Mediterranean Sea, in the National Park, therefore without bed castles and very quiet. During the orange blossom in spring a beguiling scent wafts through the whole village. At night, when the window is open, you don't want to fall asleep at all when the cicadas chirp and this miracle scent. In the morning, when you are torn from your slumber by the crows of the many village cocks, this smell of paradise envelops you again.

Exactly this strong scent flows towards me when, now in my home in the Black Forest, my wife with Prodigieux walks or stands next to me. In addition, there is a sun cream note, which fits exactly to those lying on the beach in Cirali. In the background, I can sense other floral scents, but I can't tell them apart. And yes, I smell the sea, too, that's probably due to the mineral notes.

The perfume is particularly beautiful on grey, cold February and March days in Germany. Then one dreams oneself particularly gladly in mediterrane orange groves.

I can't tell a development, the perfume smells the same until the end.

A super plus: the unbelievable price-performance ratio
8.0 6.0 8.0 8.0/10

Creamy sun cream
Nuxe is very well known and popular as a brand in France, but it was completely unknown to me. I once read something about the oil with the difficult to pronounce name here and there, but I always found it too expensive for a body oil. When I had the opportunity to test it once at a reasonable price, I found the oil itself very thin and not caring for, and for me useless. I liked the fragrance very much and now that it is available as a perfume, I have been able to buy a bottle. The perfume is creamy in summer, reminiscent of bathing beaches and holidays, is sweet, not flowery, but rather vanilla .

Nuxe is a scent to warm up, and in France it is certainly so popular because there is so much sunshine and beach climate, you take it with you to the beach. For me "a few sunbeams in winter " fragrance. I like him and will use him up, but whether I will continue to use him then, I could not answer yet.

But to conjure up a golden summer day in your mind it is beautiful.

PBullFriend 76 days ago
Makes the wearer into a beautiful, carefree person, frolicking on a Mediterranean beach. A strong exception to my white flower hatred.+3
9.0

by MissGuerlain
by Ninina
by Ninina

Popular Nuxe

Prodigieux - Le Parfum by Nuxe Sun - Eau Délicieuse Parfumante by Nuxe Le Matin des Possibles by Nuxe Le Soir des Possibles by Nuxe Prodigieux - Absolu de Parfum by Nuxe Bio Beauté - Cologne Fraîche Méditerranéenne Cédrat & Néroli by Nuxe Bio Beauté - Eau Fraîche de Parfum Envoûtante et Sensuelle aux Fruits Épicés by Nuxe Bio Beauté - Eau Fraîche de Toilette Pétillante et Dynamique aux Fruits de Soleil by Nuxe Body - Eau Délassante Parfumante by Nuxe Prodigieux - Le Parfum Gold by Nuxe