Ma Chérie

Ma Chérie by O Boticário
Ma Chérie is a perfume by O Boticário for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesLavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmalfi lemon, Angelica
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Cedar

Submitted by bloodflower, last update on 19.02.2016.

cool and refreshing
On another perfume site, several Brazilian women mentioned this as the first perfume they had or were allowed to wear as children. I can see that - it's a very innocent smell - but I don't think it's just for girls. The cool lemon-lavender-cedar combination certainly suits me on a humid day. Frankly, if a man didn't mind the pink bottle and the name, I don't know any reason why it wouldn't refresh him, too.

I found this on eBay, where I occasionally have looked for scents from this brand. I do wish O Boticario were more widely available outside of Brazil and Portugal, or had a sample by mail program to people in other places. They do have some lovely and reasonably priced scents that I think the rest of the world would like to share.

Popular O Boticário

Malbec by O Boticário Coffee Woman by O Boticário Coffee Woman Seduction by O Boticário Zaad Vision by O Boticário Malbec Noir by O Boticário Malbec Absoluto by O Boticário Arbo Man by O Boticário Floratta in Blue by O Boticário Quasar Classic by O Boticário Floratta in Gold by O Boticário Insensatez by O Boticário Coffee Man Seduction by O Boticário Acqua Fresca by O Boticário