09 (Posala) 2012

09 (Posala) by Odin New York
09 (Posala) is a perfume by Odin New York for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still in production.

Delphine Jelk

Top Notes Top NotesPear blossom, Peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesStar jasmine, Bourbon whiskey, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Benzoin, Purple iris, Perique tobacco

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 10.10.2020.

No Grizzlys
Pear blossom? Um, I would have typed pear without detour, also a neatly tipsy. With blurred borders to an overripe peach; everything smokes gently. This is quickly accompanied by a white-flowered note, which may be deliberately somewhat unclear or nebulous, at least not only "orange" and/or "jasmine-like". Diffuse. More ladylike.

And by that I don't mean the kind of lady who, standing at the counter, whistles herself a shot, burps herself heartily and then beats up grizzlies. Because the alleged whisky notes "works" don't work on me. Again - I am not astonished or even disappointed to the extent that I perceive little of it, instead I would have merely said that the fruit stuff is probably slightly fermented; see above. If I consider it correctly, it also has a certain proximity to the smell of the remains of our Yellow Wild Plum after a few days lying around in the sun. It's a good thing that we haven't seen any grizzlies in our street that could get drunk on such things. The white-blooded gives the thing next to it a cream coating that anticipates further development.

Gradually, more than an hour has passed, the old compote should give peace. And - as if I had heard it - in the course of the morning a sweetish heavy, therefore largely un-strength jasmine note (similar to the one in TDC's "Jasmine de Nuit") actually gains weight and gradually pushes the fruit to the edge. The thing can be argued thereby problem-free still another thrust further into the ladylike.

Around midday, a little bit of creamy resin is formed, but it hardly gets anywhere against jasmine at first. Only after about five hours, and then into the evening, may I admit more. In style (not as a twin!), I now feel involuntarily reminded of L'Artisans Séville à l'Aube, which is a poem of white flowers and amber hints. Or at least it was - occasionally there are reports of distorting reformulations in the Siebeneck House. Since I exclusively own older versions, I don't know anything more exact.

Well, and since I think the Séville a. F. is quite great because he dresses my wife perfectly, it is not surprising that I also like the second part of Posala very much. In contrast, I find the prelude less successful.

It should not be concealed, however, that my wife has unfortunately departed from Séville. So I won't suggest Odin to her in the first place.

I thank Bartholomeo for the rehearsal.

LexaLexa 4 years ago
Sweety peachy! Fruity fragrance,no longer than 3-4 h on skin,summer scent.Too bad it is so soft.Plus i can't find the tobacco anywhere...

Popular Odin New York

07 Tanoke by Odin New York 10 Roam by Odin New York 11 Semma by Odin New York 01 Sunda / 01 Nomad by Odin New York 00 Auriel by Odin New York 03 Century by Odin New York 02 Owari by Odin New York 08 Seylon by Odin New York 04 Petrana by Odin New York 06 Amanu by Odin New York 12 Lacha by Odin New York Vert Reseda by Odin New York Efflora by Odin New York Milieu Rosa by Odin New York