Panorama by Olfactive Studio
Bottle Design: Camille Toupet

Panorama is a perfume by Olfactive Studio for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is green-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesWasabi, Fig leaf, Bamboo leaf, Bergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGalbanum, Cardamom, Violet leaf, Mown grass
Base Notes Base NotesMyrrh absolute, Fir balsam, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Musk, Labdanum

Submitted by Hannah, last update on 15.05.2019

9.0 8.0 7.0 7.5/10

Helpful Review
I like you, I don't like you, I ...
i'm undecided.
Panorama, yes panorama shots are really nice to look at. With the camera I never feel like dealing with how this works, but they are beautiful!
And I like green. This colour attracts me and with fragrances green usually means something good.
The green panorama of Olfactive Studio begins with a bitter fruity spiciness. After about half a minute this sharpness takes on the shape of Wasabi. The fruity note is clear and becomes flatter, somehow muddy. Green notes (bamboo - yes, cut grass - oh yes) lull everything in and out.
After about two hours the whole thing gets a creamy touch, so that I think several times a day " Mmh oh yes, somehow really good."
Conclusion: An exotic panorama, but very suitable for everyday use, which I would rather allow myself, despite the beautiful design, than bottling.

by RoseNoire