Violet Shot 2020

Violet Shot by Olfactive Studio
7.6 / 10 32 Ratings
Violet Shot is a popular perfume by Olfactive Studio for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes Calabrian mandarin orangeCalabrian mandarin orange Madagascan pink pepperMadagascan pink pepper GrassGrass
Heart Notes Heart Notes Egyptian violet leafEgyptian violet leaf SafraleineSafraleine
Base Notes Base Notes Indonesian patchouliIndonesian patchouli Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla Spanish labdanumSpanish labdanum

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.12.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Helpful Review 3
Longing perfume spring
After a brief interlude here a few years ago, I've been fully immersed in the fragrance world again for a few weeks. Much I have read here and my watch list expanded.
At the same time I bought a nice little booklet about perfumes, in which perfumes are categorized by desires and sent off a sample order at ALzD.
From Olfactive Studios 3 fragrances are there, this spontaneously because I like violets and he was also my first fragrance test today - and what can I say - I'm totally flashed.
I guess my craving currently is spring and light - the scent starts out radiant, bright and light - I feel like I'm in a flower meadow on a cool radiant spring morning, the scent of violets dancing around me. Over time Violet Shot evolves warmer, flattering floral, as if the morning dew is drying off, a slight spiciness appears. I think the scent really puts you in a good mood and is just beautiful.
He also has the right "strength" for me, well perceptible but does not knock over.

The wanders on my wish list to the top.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

3 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Olfactive Studio

Chambre Noire by Olfactive Studio Iris Shot by Olfactive Studio Woody Mood by Olfactive Studio Autoportrait by Olfactive Studio Lumière Blanche by Olfactive Studio Ombre Indigo / Olfactive Studio by Olfactive Studio Still Life by Olfactive Studio Still Life in Rio by Olfactive Studio Panorama by Olfactive Studio Chypre Shot by Olfactive Studio Vanilla Shot by Olfactive Studio Flash Back in New York by Olfactive Studio Flash Back by Olfactive Studio Close Up by Olfactive Studio Leather Shot by Olfactive Studio Rose Shot by Olfactive Studio Dancing Light by Olfactive Studio Selfie by Olfactive Studio