DEV #2: The Main Act by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes
DEV #2: The Main Act is a popular perfume by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-animal. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Dr. Ellen Covey

Castoreum, Davana, Woody notes, Immortelle absolute, Cardamom, Labdanum, Leather, Musk, Rose, Oud, Tolu balm, Canary Islands juniper, Frankincense, Civet, Cinnamon, Cinnamon leaf, Cistus, Clove

Submitted by Ergoproxy, last update on 10.01.2021.

Sex at Christmas
The addition of the name "The Main Act" as well as the comments and statements read here so far made me curious - that must have been a really cool (sorry) drop! The composition of the single notes did the rest. So I tested in my home office, where you can't offend anybody anyway.

The beginning with the top note is fierce: a huge cloud of incense and - right at the front - cinnamon dusts me. Two sprayers from a small tester, and I have to gasp for air. Holla, the forest fairy! But after only a few minutes the chaos subsides and Immortelle and Davana clearly set about drying out the scent. The whole thing is held together by the already mentioned frankincense and especially a note of cinnamon, which is very present throughout the whole fragrance. This note reminds me very much of Carner Barcelona's "Megalium", for me one of the best cinnamon scents of all. But where "Megalium" becomes warm and spicy, "Dev#2" remains somehow cool.

After half an hour, the scent becomes even icier, something herbaceous is spreading. I'm guessing cedar juniper, very distinctive. After an hour or so I even notice a cool mint note and the scent (and I would almost say the texture) of blown out candles. At this stage Dev#2 reminds me a little bit of "2 Man" by Comme des Garcons.

(At noon, so after about four hours of wearing, I go and buy some food. In the supermarket I lie by the bakery because it smells so delicious like cinnamon rolls. Or no, that's me, as I notice despite my mask. Ha!)

So far, so good-time. But I do miss a little the announced animalism. It sets in after about five hours, but remained very close, which I find very appropriate. It is such a very subtle smell of not quite clean skin, actually very pleasant. In general it's more of a fragrance that you wear for yourself, not something you can impress others with.

Through the impressions of cinnamon, incense and cooled candles "Dev#2" reminds me of the Advent season, but not with sweets and spiced tea, but less cuddly, rather strict.

So, if the sex is in a bottle, but then sex at Christmas - and this is a Christmas in lockdown, where you don't meet anyone else anyway.

"Dev#2" is a really good scent, and from Dr. Ellen Covey, who made the original "Bat" by Zoologist, one of the best scents ever, I expected nothing less. If I didn't already have "Megalium" in my collection, it would be a real buy.

Perfect scent for Halloween party
Please don’t take me wrong, it is very complex and beautiful fragrance. Definitely not for every day wear. Colder weather is perfect condition to open up this fragrance in full glory. Davana essential oils gives this scent dried fruits notes. Delicious. We used to go trick or treating at night around our neighborhood, and have party afterwards at our house. This year is everything changed, but we still dressed up for our party, plenty treats and perfect scent for this occasion is “Dev two. The main act”. I enjoyed every drop of it.

Devilscent #2: The Main Act
A smokey, anamalic and sexy, sweet cinnamon fragrance that is great for wearing on cold Autumn and Winter nights. This is also the perfect fragrance to wear for those intimate moments.

This one has a strong scent and is not for everyone, so you might want to get the sample before purchasing the 60 ml bottle (the largest size for this fragrance).

Sillage: The fumes of Dev 2- The Main Act, will fill the room with its scent, so go easy on the number of sprays. One spray is great and two sprays is great but almost pushing it, in my opinion.

Longevity: Very, very long lasting (12-24 hours). You will easily smell this on your skin the next day.

8.5/10

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 6 months ago
A heavily spiced and slightly smoky Winter fragrance, kept in check by a warm animalic resinous-woody base. Nice cinnamon-clove combo!

DEV two in der U Bahn HafenCity Universität
by Kylesa
by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13

Popular Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes

Blackbird by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Woodcut by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Night Flyer by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes DEV #4: Reprise by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Tropic of Capricorn by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Ballets Rouges by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Café V by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Hamsa by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes DEV #1: Foreplay by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes California Chocolate by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Seattle Chocolate by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Lil by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Olympic Rainforest by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Siam Proun by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Gujarat by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Peace by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Golden Cattleya by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Salamanca by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Elektra / A Midsummer Day's Dream by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Carolina by Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes