Wanderlust 2018

Wanderlust by Oman Luxury
Wanderlust is a limited perfume by Oman Luxury for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesCinnamon, Blackcurrant, Saffron
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Gaiac wood, Frankincense

Submitted by Maggy4u, last update on 03.12.2020.

Bittersweet festival
I am 10 years old and lie with my friend in the high grass of our big garden. We watch the clouds in the sky and argue about which animals they remind us of with their shapes. Hurry, hurry... The sound of a scythe from my friend's father approaches. It smells of freshly cut grass with nettles everywhere. My father's hips are bad, he can't mow anymore. Anyway, at least - as an only child - I have my boyfriend all afternoon just for me.
Some time ago we filled our bellies with black currants and our faces resembled red Indians. But you have to enjoy this exciting moment with the approaching scythe. Cinnamon smells from the kitchen window - would mummy bake a cake? Yum!
"Bloody crooks! I almost cut you with my scythe," my friend's father scolds and chases us out of the green bed with a bunch of nettles.
We flee from a burning enemy, arms and legs full of itchy pimples, but laugh like crazy and sniff the skin, which smells of astringent green nettles. Or incense? Bittersweet feast!

by Sanglier