Wanderlust 2018

Wanderlust by Omanluxury
Wanderlust is a popular limited perfume by Omanluxury for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is green-spicy. It is still available to purchase. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
SaffronSaffron
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood
Gaiac woodGaiac wood
FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by Maggy4u, last update on 05.11.2021.

The way is the goal
Tangy acidic attack. The acidity is not citrusy and bright, but full-bodied, dark purple and herbaceous, dancing on the skin. Underneath, a promise tickles the nose as the upbeat - well - unapologetically clocks along. And so I wander and wander; it's end-of-summer, the sky is clear and the path is flanked by dark green-purple herb, leading dead straight into the horizon. And, though this path is as level as it is maintained, and I don't even need sturdy shoes to walk it, I catch myself tiring far too quickly and looking for a landmark, a crooked oak tree, a dilapidated sheep pen, or if need be a mosquito-swarmed pool; but there is nothing.
And so I wander and wander; the way is the goal.

P.S: "wanderlust", by the way, like "abseiling or "schadenfreude", is an English word meaning "wanderlust" and "wanderlust" and pronounced "wonder-last" ;-)

Spring of Youth
Wanderlust is created by Jean-Louis Sieuzac, the master of beauty and beast perfumes. He’s the perfumer behind Fahrenheit and Bel Ami, two very polarizing fragrances from the ’80s.

I wasn’t even aware that Mr. Sieuzac was still creating perfumes, so I had to smell his latest work!
Wanderlust opens green, on the first sniff I thought I was getting cis-3-hexanol, the scent of grass clippings, but now that I’ve worn it for a week, I would rather call it a green banana leaf.

As it dries down, I get a beautiful peppery accord that persists for the life of the scent, I would call this rather masculine and the transition is surprising because it’s all about pepper and guaiac wood.
And I’m not disappointed, here, too, he takes an extreme green scent and tames it to be a beautiful, warm, masculine peppery perfume. I’m surprised at how much I love this because prior to it, I wasn’t really a fan of green perfumes.

Bittersweet festival
I am 10 years old and lie with my friend in the high grass of our big garden. We watch the clouds in the sky and argue about which animals they remind us of with their shapes. Hurry, hurry... The sound of a scythe from my friend's father approaches. It smells of freshly cut grass with nettles everywhere. My father's hips are bad, he can't mow anymore. Anyway, at least - as an only child - I have my boyfriend all afternoon just for me.
Some time ago we filled our bellies with black currants and our faces resembled red Indians. But you have to enjoy this exciting moment with the approaching scythe. Cinnamon smells from the kitchen window - would mummy bake a cake? Yum!
"Bloody crooks! I almost cut you with my scythe," my friend's father scolds and chases us out of the green bed with a bunch of nettles.
We flee from a burning enemy, arms and legs full of itchy pimples, but laugh like crazy and sniff the skin, which smells of astringent green nettles. Or incense? Bittersweet feast!

by Artistscent
by Artistscent
by Sanglier
by Sanglier

Popular Omanluxury

Oud Aquilaria by Omanluxury Royal Incense / Samahram by Omanluxury Paramour by Omanluxury Overdose by Omanluxury Serenity by Omanluxury Belfiore by Omanluxury Dejan by Omanluxury Paramour 91 by Omanluxury Khanjar by Omanluxury Mariya by Omanluxury Angham by Omanluxury Wani by Omanluxury