Desirable Pure Flirt

Desirable Pure Flirt by Omerta
Desirable Pure Flirt is a perfume by Omerta for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by Coscentra.

Top Notes Top NotesMagnoliaMagnolia
CucumberCucumber
AppleApple
GrapefruitGrapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesVioletViolet
RoseRose
TuberoseTuberose
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
White amberWhite amber
Blond woodsBlond woods

Submitted by Globomanni, last update on 29.08.2019.

5.5
Copy of Donna's be Desired
I was given this bottle because someone wanted to give me a pleasure. Applied on the skin I only find a difference to the original in the beginning. Later this evaporates relatively fast. In general, I find a relatively good copy. Still, it's not my scent. It is generally very summery and fresh. Since I am more into woodsy scents with oriental notes, however, he simply does not suit me.

Durability is completely ok for the price, although only mediocre. The bottle is still the best part of the product. Altogether no high-flyer, but I also think of the original in the same way.

More wearable than original
This one is inspired by DKNY Be Delicious, which is one of those scents loved and hatered by many. I just hate it, but the Omerta´s version is a little different, less agresive, and I almost love this one. So if you have problem with original, you might like Desirable Pure Flirt. I only tested this on my arm once, but i supose, that sillage and longevity will be only average. But for that price I advise at least give it a try.

Popular Omerta

Putting Green by Omerta Conclude by Omerta Wealth by Omerta Lilou by Omerta Black & Silver by Omerta Stand In by Omerta Oh So! by Omerta Si Je Te Dis...Oui! by Omerta Pure Temptation by Omerta Mon Homme by Omerta Body Survival for Man by Omerta Express Sensualité Captive by Omerta Vanilla Fun by Omerta Untrue Lies Fragile by Omerta Decade Uomo by Omerta Couture Cat by Omerta Code of Silence Gold Edition by Omerta Twice So Nice by Omerta Beach Call for Men by Omerta Untrue Lies Noir by Omerta