Judge Donna

Judge Donna by Omerta

Controversially Rated Scent
Judge Donna is a perfume by Omerta for women. The release year is unknown. It is being marketed by Coscentra.

Blackcurrant, Bergamot, Pink grapefruit, Mint, Hyacinth, Carnation, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Rose, Amber, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Civet, Vanilla, Oakmoss, Myrrh

Submitted by Naima84, last update on 19.12.2018

10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

JetonToni
The warm terracotta stones stored from the heat of the day sun.
Judge Donna turned out to be a blind purchase for 24€ I got 2 bottles of 100 ml of it. The photo I have submitted corresponds to the vintage version, which has certainly 18 (if not more) years on the hump.
The version above which has exactly the same bottle as the fragrance Oh So, I don't know, but I suspect it's a "reformulated" version of the Judge Donna fragrance (yes, reformulations also occur in the cheap sigment and not only in expensive fragrances).

When the fragrance arrived and I unpacked the bottle, it immediately reminded me of Laura Biagotti's Vintage Roma. Sprayed on, it immediately reminded me of Shalimar, of Must de Cartier because of the vanilla. Yeah, it smelled like old Roma. Dark vanilla, animal notes possibly some floral notes are dominant.

It is reminiscent of the summer heat, when the evening dawns, the terracotta stones still give off pleasant warmth. It smells spicy, warm, vanilla, dirty.
My dear, he's got a hell of a Karacho! Heavy, dominant! Exactly the opposite of the fine but light Roma of today.

Today I wore the scent for a walk. In the beginning at the discount store: Behind me, those "sniffy" noises. A man was the trigger :). He said nothing remained but very close to me, with a few meters distance.

Lunchtime: I was hungry. Kebab! While waiting until the kebab was ready, the boss asked me what a megatoller scent that would be. O-Tone "Psst Unter uns, diese Parfeme, sehr sexy" With a wink he told me this! I got you a free drink for that! Also not bad!

Earlier at the cafe in the club, which I visit every day to exchange with friends. I always sit right next to the door. People keep coming and going slowly. It's as if the scent hypnotizes them all, attracting them like bees looking for flowers.

The trigger in this fragrance should certainly be the wonderful vanilla, almost almond, very animal, very sexy, very "watch out" dangerous :). The women in the 90s just knew what was good, how they could always glamour the guys on Friday evening in discos. Yes, Judge Donna, in my mental eye is the old Roma that made men's hearts beat faster.

On a website on the web, the Vintage Roma was compared with Shalimar in the final score (although they are not identical, they share this beguiling vanilla and the animal notes, this note also has Must de Cartier, Venice)

Judge Donna can be used for going out as well as for cuddling. On cold cloudy days the scent warms you up. Sillage brutal and durability are with 11 hours more than ok!
Since Roma (Vintage) is one of my mother's favourite fragrances, she gets a bottle. Her look and her radiance are priceless in this case!

Popular Omerta

Putting Green by Omerta Oh So! by Omerta Express Sensualité Captive by Omerta Stand In by Omerta Conclude by Omerta Black & Silver by Omerta Vanilla Fun by Omerta Clouds of Love Man by Omerta Body Survival for Man by Omerta Wealth by Omerta Beach Call for Men by Omerta Pure Temptation by Omerta Original Man by Omerta Untrue Lies Noir by Omerta Express Sensualité Printemps by Omerta Lilou by Omerta Twice So Nice by Omerta Untrue Lies Fragile by Omerta Desirable Sexy Night by Omerta Judge Donna by Omerta