Oh So!

Oh So! by Omerta

Oh So! is a perfume by Omerta for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-spicy. It is being marketed by Coscentra.

Top Notes Top NotesCinnamon, Pepper, Orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Jasmine, Rose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Benzoin, Patchouli, Opoponax

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.04.2019

7.0 5.0 6.0 5.0/10

Vintage Opium 's fair dupe
A little preface before talking about this scent: I usually like so much and bouy the majority of the dupes by Omerta . They usually are well done and with an average sillage, no matter if very similar to the most famous scents of a little different .
So, the forst time I saw at the market of my town this fragrance, I was very curious and I smelled it immediately. At the first spray I was a little disappointed because I had on my mind the recent version of Opium and this dupe appeared to me too fortified and bitter.
After about a week, I came back to the same stall where I tested this scent and I smelled again the jus spraying it directly on my skin from the tester : it was a Proustian "madeleine" effect. Suddenly I remembered the old Opium I smelled from my mother's fur when I was a little girl. This fragrance was the perfect dupe of THAT Opium! Strong, bitter, spicy, ladylike but transgressive at the same time , having that special character of the legendary vintage scent. Obviously, the bouquet is less refined and more synthetic than the original's one , but the sillage isn't bad at all, although it isn't as longlasting as that masterpiece! But for about 5€ I could have 100ml of a pleasant fall-winter scent, in a nice bottle with the cap recalling the chinese golden geometric decorations, in the vintage Opium 's bottle style.So, I bought this fragrance and now It is a "never without" in the coldest days.
6.0 6.0 6.0 6.5/10

Dear Oh So! I'm torn between two sides
You're not a bad perfume. For an Oriental of this price range, you're perfectly fine. Your fragrance isn't 0-8-15, it's strong and spicy-warm the way I like it, and for a moment you actually smell like the opium version. But unfortunately with your spices a small alcohol note is added and you are not as multi-layered as the original. You remind me a little of the austere cheap scents of the '90s. In addition you do not stick very long to my skin and from the smell you fit rather to an older woman.

I really like your bottle and especially the golden Chinese ornament on the red cap. On the other hand, your cap doesn't really close properly and compared to other perfumes, your appearance looks a bit cheap.

But maybe I shouldn't be so hard on you and compare you to other high end perfumes all the time. As already said, for an Oriental in this price range you are wonderful! And it was a pleasure meeting you.

You may not become one of the holy grails in my perfume collection. I would like to continue to smell you and I am sure that you will make other ladies (e.g. my mum) very happy with your scent!

Jazzy76 17 months ago
I tested it because it seemed similar to Opium, but infinitely cheaper.So,I realized that Opium is another world!+1
5.0
6.0
5.0

Popular Omerta

Putting Green by Omerta Oh So! by Omerta Express Sensualité Captive by Omerta Black & Silver by Omerta Stand In by Omerta Vanilla Fun by Omerta Clouds of Love Man by Omerta Body Survival for Man by Omerta Wealth by Omerta Conclude by Omerta Beach Call for Men by Omerta Pure Temptation by Omerta Original Man by Omerta Express Sensualité Printemps by Omerta Twice So Nice by Omerta Desirable Sexy Night by Omerta Judge Donna by Omerta Express Sensualité Energy by Omerta Untrue Lies Noir by Omerta Lilou by Omerta