Stand In

Stand In by Omerta

Stand In is a perfume by Omerta for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by Coscentra.

Top Notes Top NotesFennel, Lavender, Aniseed, Basil
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cardamom
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, White musk, Amber, Leather

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 11.09.2019

5.0 5.0 10.0 8.0/10

Elysium
When pupils know more than teachers...
Since I have both Stand In Omerta (SIO) bottle and Azzaro Pour Homme (APH) mini spray I've decided to compare the two of them. Thus, I've sprayed one on my left back hand and the other on the right one.... and you know what? At the beginning I can recognize something zesty and citrus in both, lemon I would guess, even if not mentioned in SIO. Then, both lavender, star anise, and fennel explode in a magical combination. I don't know if fennel in SIO is supposed to replace caraway in APH, fact is it works well together with other notes. Few minutes later, APH presents some flowery notes that flies around, the magnificent iris I think, whereas SIO goes straightforward to the masculine character made of vetiver. patchouli, and just a little bit of cardamom. But is right after half an hour that SIO makes its best... bitter drops of leather and oakmoss fell off the fragrance and surround you. Well, it is a pleasant bitterness in respect with the sweetness of APH, which sometimes I like, but oftentimes I dislike.
In my humble opinion, SIO is a modern version of APH, and even if not identical they are very similar. Sillage is good and longevity is above the expectation. I worn SIO this morning before going to office and I can still smell it, on both my skin and clothes.
Allow me to say "When pupils know more than teachers"!!!
Enjoy

Elysium 3 years ago
A respectable dupe of the classic masterpiece Azzaro pour Homme. Same vibe and notes, versatile, manculin. King of fougère, it is worth it!+3
5.0
5.0
10.0

by Elysium
by Elysium

Popular Omerta

Putting Green by Omerta Oh So! by Omerta Express Sensualité Captive by Omerta Stand In by Omerta Conclude by Omerta Black & Silver by Omerta Vanilla Fun by Omerta Clouds of Love Man by Omerta Body Survival for Man by Omerta Wealth by Omerta Beach Call for Men by Omerta Pure Temptation by Omerta Original Man by Omerta Untrue Lies Noir by Omerta Express Sensualité Printemps by Omerta Lilou by Omerta Twice So Nice by Omerta Untrue Lies Fragile by Omerta Desirable Sexy Night by Omerta Force Majeure - The Challenge by Omerta