Stand In

Stand In by Omerta
Stand In is a popular perfume by Omerta for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by Coscentra.

Top Notes Top NotesFennelFennel
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss
White muskWhite musk
AmberAmber
LeatherLeather

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 02.12.2019.

Elysium
When pupils know more than teachers...
Since I have both Stand In Omerta (SIO) bottle and Azzaro Pour Homme (APH) mini spray I've decided to compare the two of them. Thus, I've sprayed one on my left back hand and the other on the right one.... and you know what? At the beginning I can recognize something zesty and citrus in both, lemon I would guess, even if not mentioned in SIO. Then, both lavender, star anise, and fennel explode in a magical combination. I don't know if fennel in SIO is supposed to replace caraway in APH, fact is it works well together with other notes. Few minutes later, APH presents some flowery notes that flies around, the magnificent iris I think, whereas SIO goes straightforward to the masculine character made of vetiver. patchouli, and just a little bit of cardamom. But is right after half an hour that SIO makes its best... bitter drops of leather and oakmoss fell off the fragrance and surround you. Well, it is a pleasant bitterness in respect with the sweetness of APH, which sometimes I like, but oftentimes I dislike.
In my humble opinion, SIO is a modern version of APH, and even if not identical they are very similar. Sillage is good and longevity is above the expectation. I worn SIO this morning before going to office and I can still smell it, on both my skin and clothes.
Allow me to say "When pupils know more than teachers"!!!
Enjoy

ElysiumElysium 5 years ago
A respectable dupe of the classic masterpiece Azzaro pour Homme. Same vibe and notes, versatile, manculin. King of fougère, it is worth it!

by Elysium
by Elysium

Popular Omerta

Putting Green by Omerta Conclude by Omerta Wealth by Omerta Black & Silver by Omerta Lilou by Omerta Si Je Te Dis...Oui! by Omerta Pure Temptation by Omerta Oh So! by Omerta Mon Homme by Omerta Body Survival for Man by Omerta Express Sensualité Captive by Omerta Vanilla Fun by Omerta Untrue Lies Fragile by Omerta Decade Uomo by Omerta Couture Cat by Omerta Code of Silence Gold Edition by Omerta Twice So Nice by Omerta Beach Call for Men by Omerta Untrue Lies Noir by Omerta Desirable Sexy Night by Omerta