Untrue Lies Noir

Untrue Lies Noir by Omerta
Controversially Rated Scent

Untrue Lies Noir is a perfume by Omerta for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-spicy. It is being marketed by Coscentra.

Top Notes Top NotesLimeLime
RoseRose
ThymeThyme
Base Notes Base NotesSageSage
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Naima84, last update on 21.09.2018.

Coco or n.5? a low cost (good)compromise
I discovered this scent by Omerta at the market of my town: the bottle now is different from the one we see here on the site: it's minimal, round, with a simple black top.More elegant.
But I was interested to what was inside: It was clear that it might be a copy of some Chanel....but when I smelled I asked to myself: is it n.5 or Coco ? not easy the answer. Indeed, this scent it's a quite well done copy of....a mix between these two iconic perfumes! anyway, an original scent was born, where the bitterness of the citrusy notes marries the spices with an unusual and very pleasant and classy result, at least on my skin.
Unfortunately, the sillage is quite weak but you cannot pretend too much with a 5€ budget: this one is the price applied to this scent by the seller I know. I bought it immediately, it is very pleasant mainly in the cold season or whenever I want to wear a "ladylike" outfit.
So, dear ladies,look further and smell closing your eyes : you'll find a true pleasure at a very small price!

Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
On my skin it seems a little bit similar to a mix between Coco and n.5,but very evanescent...
anyway a nice scent for 5euros!

Popular Omerta

Putting Green by Omerta Conclude by Omerta Wealth by Omerta Black & Silver by Omerta Lilou by Omerta Stand In by Omerta Si Je Te Dis...Oui! by Omerta Pure Temptation by Omerta Oh So! by Omerta Mon Homme by Omerta Body Survival for Man by Omerta Express Sensualité Captive by Omerta Vanilla Fun by Omerta Untrue Lies Fragile by Omerta Decade Uomo by Omerta Couture Cat by Omerta Code of Silence Gold Edition by Omerta Twice So Nice by Omerta Beach Call for Men by Omerta Desirable Sexy Night by Omerta