Tar
15.03.2014 - 01:47 PM
Helpful Review

Fresh caraway

This wonderful fragrance sitting in the bottle, waiting for starting the onrush to your nose, emits aromas of the chinese five spices.

I got an amusing fragrance experience while the curry of the outset turned into a woody stage. Later on my nose translated the cavalcade as caraway, when you bite it: spicy, pungent on the best way, cold as mint, rather an aroma of secret edges of your kitchen than a real perfume. The end is softer, but it is masculine all along, and never inclines to be sweet.

It changed enough to make me believe, there is really a fragrance-pyramid, we do not get all notes bulk.

Latest Reviews

TarTar 4 years ago
Geranium Odorata - Diptyque

Geranium Odorata In the pharmacy with Fabrice Pellegrin
What is the difference between geranium and Bourbon geranium? I would be glad to know, but GERANIUM ODORATA is completely enjoyable even without this information. The scent opens with geranium and a slight pharmacy odor with...

TarTar 4 years ago
L'òme - À L'Extrait d'Argousier / With Sea Buckthorn Extract - Durance en Provence

L'òme - À L'Extrait d'Argousier / With Sea Buckthorn Extract Serenity
Have you ever had pink eraser, the wonderfully smelling kind of must-have equipment for little girls in school? Or fragrant colored pens in purple or violet color? A much simpler name should have given for that delightful scent! So we have a fragrance for the beginning...