Our Moment 2013 Eau de Parfum

Our Moment (Eau de Parfum) by One Direction
Our Moment (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by One Direction for women and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-floral. It was last marketed by Eden Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesCurrantCurrant Pink grapefruitPink grapefruit Wild berriesWild berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipaniFrangipani FreesiaFreesia JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk WoodsWoods PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 30.01.2022.

Fruity and sweet
For a budget-friendly perfume, Our Moment isn’t bad. It has a fruity sweetness that I can’t readily decipher, but sometimes I don’t want to think about notes in my perfume. It’s a good scent for errand-running, busy weekdays when I’m not focusing so much on how I smell, but I’d like a bit of scent. In other words, this scent doesn’t garner appreciation from random strangers ever. But it’s fresh and clean smelling and I think it’s worth the $20 I spent on it. It’s really great for a teenager or young lady who hasn’t learned to appreciate perfume notes, but wants to smell good.
The bottle is cute, sillage maybe 2 feet, so close. Duration is rather short, but definitely enough for a young person in school or on a date.
I’m much older, and I can appreciate it for what it offers.

Bcars10Bcars10 5 years ago
This meets my craving for something fresh, fruity, flowery, and creamy...all without being too overly sweet. I am very pleasantly surprised.

by Madkat
by Madkat
by CPL
by CPL
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular by One Direction

That Moment by One Direction You & I by One Direction Between Us by One Direction Our Moment (Body Spray) by One Direction