Black Oudh 2018

Black Oudh by Orientica
8.3 / 10 5 Ratings
Black Oudh is a perfume by Orientica for women and men and was released in 2018. It is being marketed by Rich & Ruitz.

Top Notes Top Notes RosemaryRosemary Cedar leafCedar leaf LemonLemon BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart Notes CedarwoodCedarwood SpicesSpices Gaiac woodGaiac wood
Base Notes Base Notes AmberAmber MuskMusk Balsamic notesBalsamic notes
Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 18.05.2021.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Church feeling for atheists
I like to sniff the packaging first when I get a new fragrance. I did here also and the first image in my head was the Cologne Cathedral.
I live in Cologne and like to visit the cathedral in the hottest high summer to cool down a bit. Besides, the sun falls so beautifully through the windows and there is a lot to look at even for atheists. So when you enter the cathedral on a hot day, you notice cool and the scent of incense.
So, the ice-cold package of Black Oudh, fresh from the DHL car, reminds me of the Cologne Cathedral. Very pleasant, smoky, cool. But do I want to smell like a church? Rather not.
The package itself is actually nicely designed, round and sturdy. The bottle comes in the standard Orientica shape. Reminds me of a woman's body. The bottle, by the way, is really dark and I have not yet managed to somehow read the fill level from the outside.
About the scent: I'm a layman and layman's terms I smell some rosemary, a delicious spicy blend of spices, quite a bit of vanilla, cold smoke mentioned above and something I think is oud.
The vanilla fades quite quickly, the rest remains more or less unchanged.
Black Oudh by Orientica I bought for about €5, - on Amazon, but it smells really high quality. I perceive nothing synthetic, although that is not otherwise possible at the price.
I ordered me directly another bottle - also because I do not know how much is still in it :-)

1 short view on the fragrance
MihaiuMihaiu 3 years ago
close to Midnight Oud Ard Al Zaafaran

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Orientica

Ishraq by Orientica Leather Oudh by Orientica Arte Bellissimo Romantic by Orientica Violet Oud by Orientica Sheikha by Orientica Majesty by Orientica Elegance by Orientica Sublime Oudh by Orientica Amber Rouge by Orientica Best by Orientica Arte Bellissimo Exotic by Orientica Royal Amber by Orientica Luxury Collection - Royal Amber by Orientica Luxury Collection - Velvet Gold by Orientica Sara by Orientica Amber Nuit by Orientica Mumayaz by Orientica Waterfall by Orientica Muntasira Dhahab by Orientica Red Amber by Orientica