Leather Oudh 2018

Leather Oudh by Orientica
8.1 / 10 50 Ratings
Leather Oudh is a popular perfume by Orientica for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is leathery-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Rich & Ruitz.

Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart Notes RaspberryRaspberry VioletViolet
Base Notes Base Notes LeatherLeather MuskMusk VanillaVanilla
Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 05.02.2023.

4 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Helpful Review 12
Welcome to the Orient
While my friends and acquaintances were asking me about my oh-so-large perfume collection (the most frequent comments: "what do you need so many perfumes for?"), I was still very happy with my perfume collection "do you want to open a perfumery?" "do you still need that?") every 2m asking for advice what great fragrance I could recommend and how I would like the Dior sauvage, I learned the following things through Parfumo:

1. My collection is in the lower midfield in terms of number and quality.

2. There is not only good or bad (there are hardly any scents where I think: not possible and even less wow effect scents)

3. I have/have absolutely no idea about perfumes

The most important and decisive point for this comment is clearly the third. For 32 years, of which I count about 16 as conscious, I have been denied oriental fragrances by single-minded ignorance and maybe a little arrogance. Where was the view over the edge of the plate? Past Dior Sauvages, Acqua di Gios and other contemporaries, which are not bad scents at all, but do not bring the effect you want to achieve with a perfume. Individuality, authenticity, freedom. Isn't that what we really strive for? But no, I walk through such interesting places like Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Hebron, Amman and and and and... And I refuse to have a truly new experience with a local scent. Sad, actually. But now for the day of awakening, of resurrection if you will.
In the morning at work, of course with the same expressionless perfume on your skin, check your emails, a message at Parfum? OK, check directly. I get a perfume, mega am happy what it is for one? A Rasasi, never heard of it but "actually" I am open for everything (you have seen the last 16 years... Idio...). And of course I'm happy about the great gesture. The next day the package is already there, so unpack it, and behold, the Rasasi has been joined by another scent... Leather oud? Orientica? Never heard of it either. Just sprayed into the lid and was more than excited about this great, extraordinary scent. But that is not what makes this scent so special.

2/3 days later we go out for dinner with friends. I know the location, full noisy restaurant with open kitchen in the middle of the room. Great to look at but the steam and therefore smell extraction could be much stronger. So now I decide to go for this great new scent I got. What was it called again? Oriental? Anyway, it smells very good. Dressed up, got in the car and off we went.

The fragrance found a fine transition to its heart note during the journey and further into the base note and that's where it happened. I found the scent good to very good at first, but now the smell made my scent receptors dance. This mixture of sweet raspberry and the leather just blew me away. Never before have I experienced such a strong development and differentiation of the individual notes, and I was thrilled. Not only me, many questions what an extraordinary
Smell I'm wearing then gave such a great feeling. After the meal we turned night into day and even after 8 hours the smell was still good and relatively far smelling.
Even the next 'morning' (I got up at 13.00) my whole bedroom smelled of Orientica leather oudh, yes, now I knew the name, it was burned into my head. That was probably because I was not able to shower at night and the shirt I was wearing had taken up one side of my bed
All I want to say is that this fragrance is a great introduction to the world of oriental fragrances. After a strong introduction comes an even better main part and no end at all :D. After the Rasasi is at least as good for me, I am finally one step further in the teaching of fragrances and have now learned to know and love oriental fragrances
Now a little sermon that must be. My big thanks and the 'dedication' of this article goes out to fog woman, only through you I could get this extraordinary experience. Furthermore thanks to the great community.

Good night together
Maximus
Mitch2209
Favourable insight into the leather-raspberry world
As a newcomer to fragrance, I am looking for cheap scents that I can use to test myself through the different directions. TF Tuscan Leather was a household name to me and when I saw that this scent was going in the same direction I bought it for little money from Amazon. (Haven't smelled the real TF yet)

My expectation (without much research) leather with raspberry. I had expected the leather jacket smell with fruity freshness and was quickly disabused.

I was a little beaten up by the first sprayer, oriental, strong and heavy.

The smell lasts forever with me. In the evening a spray on my wrist and I can still feel it clearly the next morning. As soon as it gets colder, I will give the scent another chance.

Very helpful Review 13
Inexpensive introduction to the leather-saffron-raspberry combination
Strictly speaking, I wrote this commentary months ago, but as it happens, the comments of the initial perfumery period quickly become those that are later appreciated by one as the least. Now and then a revision follows, as here too. So today it's about Orienticas Leather Oudh, which reminds me very much of the great raspberry-saffron-leather scents of our time. Just which one does it remind me of most? Actually not the TL, because it opens with unripe, not plump fruity raspberry. This is reserved for the Rasasi. So Leather Oudh reminds me of LY, personally also of Black Label Leather by Monotheme, also a very cheap and good "clone"
Olfactorially, it is quite linear. The raspberry dominates, but saffron follows well-behaved in the second limb. Don't get noticed, seems to be the motto. As fruity as the raspberry is, as slightly artificial it seems: it fits. Gradually it becomes smokier, the saffron comes through more but never dominating, never like in other works. Leather Oudh remains very pleasing here, without corners and edges.

Did I forget something? Oh, yeah, leather. Leather is always perceived as a rougher touch but is also more pleasing. Nothing gets totally sour here, smoky without end, no leather seats burn here, no cowboy has worn through his leather saddle here or anyone has set fire to his entire heroin stock again, you know it. It remains quite tame, a little tamer even than LY of Rasasi, who I would like to call the most mass produced of his kind. It gets smoky, the raspberry slightly acidified by the leather and the smell of rough leather products comes through. Nothing more.
Before I come to the end, my thanks go to Pinseltown, who unconsciously introduced me to various Arabic gems months ago. You could also say that I stalked his collection back then. And not just once. The scent here is his merit, he practically helped break the story here.
Now I have learned over the days that there are baker's perfumes; just fragrances that you put on quickly in order to step outside the door shortly to do your own errands. This one would probably be ideal for all those who want to smell like the expensive models, but for whom the sprays of it are too precious for five rolls and a cinnamon roll. Leather Oudh doesn't cost that much more than that plus a hot panini plus coffee
Top Review 16
Pulling from the leather
Situated old man sits on his heavy old leather armchair, smokes a cigar - rests in front of an open crackling chimney fire. Next to him on the side table a raspberry-filled bowl in which the vanilla appears only decorated. Obviously he enjoys himself and thinks, why should I go to La Yuqawam in my Ford if I feel so comfortable?

Initially impressed by the overwhelming, long-lasting opening, he notices as time goes by how everything is so sweetly and harmoniously put together. Even the vanilla can now be tasted very well.

I'm not a big friend of comparisons and scent twins - at least I'm careful in dealing with them - but still used here, because Leather Oudh Orientica is in this scent genre.

Cloning? The wheel has always been round...

H/S: High raised

Price/performance? May everyone determine for himself - smile...

Ranking of the three: No! Everyone has so many facets for himself!
I appreciate and love her almost equally - very -

5 short views on the fragrance
DarkbeatDarkbeat 4 years ago
Tuscan Leather with softer leather and much more fruit, a more airy version, perfect for any weather. Good performance.
RodrigojorgeRodrigojorge 1 year ago
My first sniff on this one and i got surprise this is too much identical to TF Tuscan Leather.
The best quality/ price! 10€ for 30ml
StolzmanStolzman 2 years ago
Tuscan Leather clone. Great longevity
Amazon1975Amazon1975 3 years ago
An ombre leather clone... actually quite good with good fruit and leather notes.
MihaiuMihaiu 3 years ago
soft & sweetish leather- tobacco- fruity (raspberry?)
More statements

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

5 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Orientica

Ishraq by Orientica Arte Bellissimo Romantic by Orientica Violet Oud by Orientica Black Oudh by Orientica Sheikha by Orientica Majesty by Orientica Elegance by Orientica Sublime Oudh by Orientica Amber Rouge by Orientica Best by Orientica Arte Bellissimo Exotic by Orientica Royal Amber by Orientica Red Amber by Orientica Luxury Collection - Royal Amber by Orientica Sara by Orientica Amber Nuit by Orientica Mumayaz by Orientica Waterfall by Orientica Muntasira Dhahab by Orientica Ishraq Gold by Orientica