Mirage Daydream 2013

Mirage Daydream by Oriflame
Bottle Design Studio Pi Design
Mirage Daydream is a limited perfume by Oriflame for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The production was apparently discontinued. Limited Edition

Marie Salamagne

Top Notes Top NotesChestnut, Cream
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Lily, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesCocoa, Peru balsam, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 29.08.2020.

Bcars10
Pink ruffles and unicorn clouds
This is a delightful little gem of a perfume. The Swedes really know how to put a scent together! I am looking forward to more by this house, and I wish they were easier to procure in the United States.

Initially, I wasn’t too impressed with this scent. It was sweet and musky with a slight creaminess to my nose, and I thought it was rather bland and generic. About an hour later the jasmine began to emerge, but it was in a very odd way. As I sniffed my wrist, it still seemed mostly sweet and musky, but around my head was swirling this beautiful creamy-vanilla-jasmine! It smelled SO GOOD! But whenever I sniff my wrist, I do not smell this. That phenomenon is just so intriguing to me!

Sillage is moderate; it doesn’t project much further than arm’s length, I’d say, and I sprayed two on the back of my neck/hair, once on my chest, and once on each arm. Longevity is about 6 hours, then it fades away.

I received this perfume in a swap. I was drawn to it because of the chestnut note, combined with the whipped cream. I really wanted to experience that, and it did not disappoint! This is an underrated gem, and I’m so glad I can include it in my collection. The bottle is very pretty: pink and “ruffled,” which is how this perfume smells!

I think this would be office, school, and church safe. Anyone getting close to you will be swept away into a creamy and fluffy pink cloud! It truly is a Daydream in a bottle.

Overall, I give this one an 8.5/10. I just wish it were *slightly* stronger and a bit less sweet at the top.

Bcars10Bcars10 3 years ago
I smell cream, vanilla, musk, and jasmine. Gets less sweet and more floral as time goes on. It's whisper-light, but surrounds me--Delicious!

Popular Oriflame

Mirage by Oriflame Love Potion (Eau de Parfum) by Oriflame Sir Avebury by Oriflame Amethyst Fatale by Oriflame Amber Elixir Night by Oriflame Amber Elixir by Oriflame Architect by Oriflame Enigma by Oriflame Pretty Swan by Oriflame Freya by Oriflame Elvie by Oriflame M by Marcel Marongiu by Oriflame Felicity by Oriflame Paradise (Eau de Parfum) by Oriflame Sublime Nature - Tonka Bean by Oriflame Lovely Garden by Oriflame Men's Collection - Dark Wood by Oriflame Giordani Gold Original / Giordani Gold (Eau de Parfum) by Oriflame De Marco by Oriflame Giordani Gold Notte / Giordani Man Notte by Oriflame