Cuir de l'Aigle Russe (2015)

Version from 2015
Cuir de l'Aigle Russe (2015) by Oriza L. Legrand
Cuir de l'Aigle Russe (2015) (Oriza L. Legrand)
Cuir de l'Aigle Russe (2015) is a popular perfume by Oriza L. Legrand for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCoriander, Lavender, Davana, Italian bergamot, Prickly cedar, Styrax
Heart Notes Heart NotesBourbon geranium, May rose, Immortelle, Cardamom, Styrax, Indonesian patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum, Frankincense, Musk, Tonka bean, Sandalwood, Amber, Benzoin, Vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 08.10.2018

Originally, the fragrance was named "Cuir Impérial", but was renamed before the launch for unknown reasons.

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
Something serious, quite densely laced package full of herb resinous flower masses
Yes, a sea of flowers. At the beginning I felt a bit reminded of a cross between two women's fragrances from the houses Chanel and Guerlain, from times long past, and at the very beginning I was struck by an expansive floral opulence, mixed with relatively bitter-herbs spiciness.

"Cuir de l´Aigle Russe" is not easy to put in a drawer, I find it difficult even considering his sexual aptitude.

There's something austere, edgy inherent in the fragrance (possibly the rich coriander/wacholder use), plus the lush geranium/mairose/immortelle blend.
The whole thing is surrounded by relatively much waxy, resinous Styrax power.

The whole thing seems relatively weird to me and when I let the statement about the cleaning bucket, the chamois leather and the cleaned cellar flow into my comments below, which I find quite apt, then I come to the conclusion that we both can't become friends.

For me, even after an hour, the whole thing is still too biting, too seditious, too rigidly anchored in a strict floral spiciness, too much so that I could call it a right moment of use.

OPomone 3 years ago
What a strange idea to call Cuir de l'Aigle Russe a scent that is nothing more than a honeyed geranium.
Confusing but not unpleasant.+3