HéliotropeHéliotrope Blanc (2014)

Version from 2014
Héliotrope (2014) / Héliotrope Blanc by Oriza L. Legrand

Héliotrope (2014) is a perfume by Oriza L. Legrand for women and was released in 2014. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom, Heliotrope, Violet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesAlmond, Heliotrope, Iris, Mimosa
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Heliotrope, Rice powder, Benzoin, Tonka bean

Submitted by Michael, last update on 07.08.2019

The white dress.
I like to be seduced by flacons, even though for years I sniffed past fragrances that are so characteristic for me today. This bottle made my heart beat faster as a big fan of Art Nouveau. Wonderful, this opulence...
First I tested HB on a strip of paper and found this fragrance stunning. White, musk, creamy-powdery. A sweetness without being too sweet. The first reaction on my skin surprised me. You have to like Heliotrop (the good news: you can learn it). At first I find it almost pungent, almost medical, but little by little a wonderful creaminess appears, the piercing remains due to rather robust marzipan splinters (in bitter chocolate mind you), for a long time I cannot decide whether this is pleasant or not.
After a never-ending symphony (Mahler sends his greetings), the fragrance calms down, becomes gentle, body-hugging, and a whole olfactory back and forth, as water lily described it unsurpassably. It reminds me now also strongly of Kenzo Amour, some notes have both scents in common (heliotrope, musk, rice powder/steam), whereby KA for me comes along more one-dimensional and somewhat sweeter, but lasts clearly longer. HB reminds me of my wedding dress, which snuggled up with delicate lace, flowing tulle without too much fuss, but which I wore only one day. Such a wedding day (in time lapse) is also HB and unfortunately it flies away faster than the hem of the wedding dress gets dirty. Nevertheless he has crept in with me and I like to fetch the little sample now and then, as well as my dress

Gorgia 18 days ago
Sweet,comforting,powdery beautiful scent.I dont understand why this is marketed as an men scent?This is as feminine scent as it gets.

by Channi