Le Passant 2018

Le Passant by Ormaie
Le Passant is a popular perfume by Ormaie for men and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesTagetes, Lavender, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesProvençal lavender
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Vanilla, Amyris

Submitted by Calista, last update on 14.01.2021.

Lavender made portable. Masterful
In the Alsterhaus Hamburg I smelled myself again through unknown flacons. It's always very funny when you arrive at home and don't know which of the six sprayed paper strips was which one again. But I already have a trick, if I liked one right from the start, it gets into the wallet. So also with this fine fragrance, which I could get hold of again as a bottling over a souk here. Just great this community.
Regarding the scent itself I have to say that I have never been so in love with a lavender scent. I am not good with lavender and yet I swallow lavender capsules from time to time during stress. Then I'm always more relaxed and not so psyched. Smelling lavender usually only works for a short time. It's different with the French.
It starts green and fresh with lavender, then loses itself in a powdery tonka bean. Lavender remains discreet to the end where a vanilla cream with delicate almond rounds off. A gourmet light? It smells incredibly delicious. I want to lick my arm somehow. Very unisex. Super woven. Nothing really matters. Shelf life is over 10 hours. Just beautiful and noble. I'd like a detergent like that.

Ormaie created a real masterpiece. I bow to their quality of fragrance. The price around 200 € seems reasonable. They all smell high quality throughout. Have wonderful flacons with this beautiful wood ornaments on top.
I want to stop praising now, but in times of cheap lavender fragrances on every corner, this is really a unique selling point in the luxury fragrance segment. I'll compare him to Tom Ford's new one. I'll keep you posted. Absolutely recommendable.

Popular Ormaie

L'Ivrée Bleue by Ormaie Yvonne by Ormaie Papier Carbone by Ormaie Toï Toï Toï by Ormaie Les Brumes by Ormaie 28° by Ormaie