Ambre Royal (2016)

Ambre Royal by Ormonde Jayne

Ambre Royal is a popular perfume by Ormonde Jayne for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen notes, Orange absolute, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine absolute, Osmanthus, Rose, Amber, Orris butter, Orchid
Base Notes Base NotesCedar, Ambroxan, Tonka bean, Patchouli, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.06.2020.

Royales For the Little Man
After several trials and extensive testing I can now be excited and the wearability is definitely given for me.
It is a wonderful and versatile floral fragrance.
With the first one I sprayed two sprayers directly on the back of the hand.
The strength seemed too strict and intrusive to me.
I can't tell the difference between amber and ambroxan, but I think that the more it is applied to a stain, the more my nose feels this mixture too strongly.

After several days of testing, I now spray more or less into the room and let my body dive into the fog.

Ambre Royal lies down on my skin like a padded jacket.
The tart notes thus carry the floral and fruity notes with a solid base.

I find it just right for spring, where I can walk through the parks and streets and where a shrub or straight flowering tree marks its location again and again.

With this scent on my body I am optimally integrated into the environment.

If bees were looking for the flowers, women would probably look for men with Ambre Royal on their skin... or the other way round...

RahulESJ
Ambre Royal Review | Sophistication in a bottle!
Ambre Royal to me smells very sophisticated at the same time complex. It’s definitely not your classic Amber. Not at all. Its more of a floral amber with a decent dose of Ambroxan and it has kind of peach or an apricot like aroma which definitely comes from the Osmanthus which gives this scent a leathery/ fruity

Ambre Royal oozes class. It’s velvety and lasts long on the skin. It’s a scent that will fill the room and creates this beautiful scent cloud around you when you wear it. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
I wanted to find a scent that smells similar to Ambre Royal but I couldn’t as it’s so unique and has a lot of character. ⁣
I can say Ambre Royal can be best enjoyed in Summer but you can wear this any time of the year and it will make you feel good. ⁣⁣

Ormonde Jayne Ambre Royal Review
This is my Ormonde Jayne Ambre Royal Review, an Ambre Royal by Ormonde Jayne Fragrance Review. This was a love at first sniff fragrance. I had heard a lot about Ormonde Jayne and had smelled many of their offerings during my travels in Europe but never really spent too much time with the fragrances until Ambre Royal. Being the fan of amber fragrances I jumped at reviewing this beautiful and classy release from Ormonde Jayne created by Geza Schoen. This certainly is a royal amber the name says it all. Classy and very unisex. I picture myself wearing Ambre Royal at formal occasions because it just reeks of class. From first impressions of the bottle and packaging to the juice inside, 100% sophistication and British class. I enjoy this beautiful new amber by Ormonde Jayne, Ambre Royal and will certainly put it to use as it wears beautifully on me. From top notes to base notes, gorgeous. If you don’t know Ambre Royal please do check it out as I think you will enjoy the classiness of this beautiful release from the British brand Ormonde Jayne. Please watch my review to find out more about Ormonde Jayne Ambre Royal Review. Thank you.

A noble scent
I have had, and tried, many Amber perfumes. But this one is top. Based upon reading about Geza Schoen's efforts to use excellent ingredients, I like to confirm that they shine through in this creation. The price is accordingly steep, but there are no regrets. You can buy 5 spray bottles of 8 ML and have travel sizes and gifts for others.

So as I am sitting comfortably in a chair, reading about bitcoins, my mind starts to wander as the delicious wafts of scent travel from my right arm into the surrounding air.

The opening is fresh and minced with light citrus elements. The middle gets thicker, and I am reminded of French milled soap, of that lasting rich creaminess. Speaking of lasting, this perfume lasts many many hours and then rests on the skin like a patchouli, amber and musk harmony. All in all, to me it seems like a slightly salty amber perfume, but amber is not in the foreground, the whole composition is so light, airy and still creamy and ever so lightly powdery that it is actually difficult to pinpoint a definite note standing out. Very discreet and elegant, suitable for men also, I believe.

This is not a perfume that announces the wearer, rather it becomes a part of the presence of the person.

That's it. The glass bottle is nice for display but that is only an object, the scent in it counts, and that I bought in travel sprays.

PipettePipette 3 years ago
A light scent that lasts all day - amber and orientals alike.

by Dufttiger
by Dufttiger

Popular Ormonde Jayne

Ormonde Man (Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne 2. Nawab of Oudh Intensivo by Ormonde Jayne Vanille d'Iris (Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Black Gold by Ormonde Jayne Ormonde Man (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Vanille d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Montabaco Extrême by Ormonde Jayne 2. Nawab of Oudh Parfum by Ormonde Jayne 4. Montabaco Parfum by Ormonde Jayne 4. Montabaco Intensivo by Ormonde Jayne Ormonde Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Tolu (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Isfarkand (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Royal Elixir by Ormonde Jayne Ta'if (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Montabaco Verano by Ormonde Jayne Rose Gold by Ormonde Jayne Bespoke Parfum Collection - Cuir Imperial by Ormonde Jayne Orris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Zizan (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne