Ambre Royal (2016)

Ambre Royal by Ormonde Jayne

Ambre Royal is a popular perfume by Ormonde Jayne for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-creamy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen notes, Orange absolute, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine absolute, Osmanthus, Rose, Amber, Iris butter, Orchid
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Ambroxan, Tonka bean, Patchouli, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 11.11.2019.

Ormonde Jayne Ambre Royal Review
This is my Ormonde Jayne Ambre Royal Review, an Ambre Royal by Ormonde Jayne Fragrance Review. This was a love at first sniff fragrance. I had heard a lot about Ormonde Jayne and had smelled many of their offerings during my travels in Europe but never really spent too much time with the fragrances until Ambre Royal. Being the fan of amber fragrances I jumped at reviewing this beautiful and classy release from Ormonde Jayne created by Geza Schoen. This certainly is a royal amber the name says it all. Classy and very unisex. I picture myself wearing Ambre Royal at formal occasions because it just reeks of class. From first impressions of the bottle and packaging to the juice inside, 100% sophistication and British class. I enjoy this beautiful new amber by Ormonde Jayne, Ambre Royal and will certainly put it to use as it wears beautifully on me. From top notes to base notes, gorgeous. If you don’t know Ambre Royal please do check it out as I think you will enjoy the classiness of this beautiful release from the British brand Ormonde Jayne. Please watch my review to find out more about Ormonde Jayne Ambre Royal Review. Thank you.

8.0 5.0 9.0 10.0/10

A noble scent
I have had, and tried, many Amber perfumes. But this one is top. Based upon reading about Geza Schoen's efforts to use excellent ingredients, I like to confirm that they shine through in this creation. The price is accordingly steep, but there are no regrets. You can buy 5 spray bottles of 8 ML and have travel sizes and gifts for others.

So as I am sitting comfortably in a chair, reading about bitcoins, my mind starts to wander as the delicious wafts of scent travel from my right arm into the surrounding air.

The opening is fresh and minced with light citrus elements. The middle gets thicker, and I am reminded of French milled soap, of that lasting rich creaminess. Speaking of lasting, this perfume lasts many many hours and then rests on the skin like a patchouli, amber and musk harmony. All in all, to me it seems like a slightly salty amber perfume, but amber is not in the foreground, the whole composition is so light, airy and still creamy and ever so lightly powdery that it is actually difficult to pinpoint a definite note standing out. Very discreet and elegant, suitable for men also, I believe.

This is not a perfume that announces the wearer, rather it becomes a part of the presence of the person.

That's it. The glass bottle is nice for display but that is only an object, the scent in it counts, and that I bought in travel sprays.

Pipette 24 months ago
A light scent that lasts all day - amber and orientals alike.+2
5.0
9.0
10.0

Popular Ormonde Jayne

Ormonde Man (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Vanille d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Ormonde Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne 2. Nawab of Oudh Parfum by Ormonde Jayne Tolu (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Ta'if (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Isfarkand (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne 4. Montabaco Parfum by Ormonde Jayne Zizan (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Black Gold by Ormonde Jayne Orris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Frangipani (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne 4. Montabaco Intensivo by Ormonde Jayne 2. Nawab of Oudh Intensivo by Ormonde Jayne Champaca (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Osmanthus (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Tiare (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Sampaquita (Eau de Parfum) by Ormonde Jayne Rose Gold by Ormonde Jayne 3. Tsarina Parfum by Ormonde Jayne