Oros pour Femme 2013

Oros pour Femme by Oros
Oros pour Femme is a perfume by Oros for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-resinous. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sterling Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pear, Lily
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Tuberose absolute, Jasmine absolute
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Patchouli, Amber

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 28.04.2020.

Oros was here!
Oros: Greek grammarian of late antiquity / city in the Indian state of Maharashtra / highest elevation of the Greek island of Aegina etc. Oros stands for many things. Finding Oros in connection with power, a deity or a force of nature becomes more difficult. Nor can a precious metal or a highly explosive chemical mixture be combined with it. This water would have everything to be able to belong to at least one of the categories mentioned. It has the radiance, the power, the punch and the character to change things sustainably. It changed my first impression. The bottle with a good amount of blingbling already makes something fashionable, perhaps for some pure kitsch. One could suspect a perhaps sweet scent, as it is often found in shops at the moment. Sweet, gourmand. Perhaps one that stands out only from the bottle and not so much from the content as from the other similar competitors on the market. You might want to accuse him of having a proper bonnet, but the horsepower underneath would quickly become lame. The fact that many only buy it because of the hood would already be enough for the bill to add up. So why should the scent still give something?
But this is where you're wrong. The bottle is neatly padded, proverbially also in the hand, but the sparkling stones displace the clunky shape and at least one thought was given to the design and the shape rounded around the back. So the part lies quite well in the hand.
When you have recovered from the glistening light of the sparkle stones and can see the spray button again, the actual event starts.
The first sprayer is so violent that you have to struggle for composure and stay conscious. Wow! There's every one of those microfine drops! Each of the smallest particles is purest nitro and claps with a power against my face and nose after it has already contaminated my arm. These thugs are merciless, bergamot is their leader, coarse and yet very pretty to look at, but a snort like a garbage trucker. Index finger and thumb between the teeth and already she whistles the infamous Three, the trio from the heart note to the attack. However, the suburban Amazons do not pull out guns or blades but ...? Down pillow???? A few moments after the question marks in my inner eye slowly fog up, the first one punches her pillow into my face. I am impressively reminded that the filling is not a fleece feather, but an iron part that shapes my face. Every one of them knocks one of these things into me until I almost run out of lights. But that's not all. Instead of biting dogs, on a diet for three days now, they sicc me white musk oxen on the neck. They roll me down and give me with their hooves a full body massage without equal. That's enough to knock me out.
When I come back to myself after two days, they're all gone. Only the breath of the wild gang still hangs in the air. Heavy, tough and sweet, it seems to stick to what is standing around or lying around. Like a scent mark. "Oros was here"! This could be the message. Don't mess with Oros! You're losing out!
Since I discovered my passion for fragrances, I have been able to discover many things. Many discoveries were allowed to remain, some had to go and certainly wait out there still so some for me.
Oros has waited, lurked, attacked me, overrun me, overwhelmed me, rolled into the ground and left me dazed. But the most frightening thing about it is that I like Oros with his brute force! While I still lick my wounds from the attack, I long for the next one. He's so extreme, he's all right now. None that can be smelled at every turn. No one who simply cannot be smelled, because durability is beyond good and evil. It would also easily last a week if one would renounce body care, I am sure of that. Oros is a power gourmand with too much of everything and boundlessly amplified syrupy floral opulence drowned in amber. Absolue is extra cream here. Normal notes are not available. Those who like to face it will find themselves in dark alleys and on dark streets, waiting for the Amazonian corridor. Everyone else should get out of here.
No one knows where she'll strike again tonight. And then it says again:
"Oros was here"!

Intoxicating
This Perfüme is absloutely stunning on a level that even at my age, it shocked me. This Perfüme smells easily like it would have cost about $400. But, It can be purchased online for substantially under $100.
It is an absolute dead ringer for the elusive Premium "Oriental Collection; Yves Saint Laurent Supreme Bouquet Luxury Edition."

This scent is a magnificent rich opulent floral with the sexiest resinous amber. This is a WOMAN's Perfüme. Not for children, tweens, and candy wearing twenty-something's. This is a mature truely sophisticated woman who knows her confidence, sexuality, and herself.
What a stunner. This is REAL perfume.
The box and bottle are stunning as well.

Popular Oros