Melograno (Eau de Parfum) by Ortigia

Melograno 2011 Eau de Parfum

Ineverwas
29.07.2020 - 04:09 PM

Old fashioned beauty

Gorgeous perfume, with a soapy, oriental, vintage vibe. To my nose this isn't a fruity, fresh or sweet perfume, not by a long shot. It's deep, complex, slightly dark and if I'm not mistaken there's some (dirty) musks and incense in the drydown as well as uplifting soapy aldehydes in the opening. It smells old fashioned in the best possible way, like the charming old buildings and churches in a beautifully aged city. Also brings to mind incense sticks and more esoteric aspects of life. An easy love for me

Latest Reviews

IneverwasIneverwas 2 years ago
For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) - Narciso Rodriguez

For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) Expensive Silky Body Lotion
Pure Musc is a very safe, clean and feminine perfume. Smells like an expensive body lotion. The musk here is similar to that in most of NR's line - smooth, cool, silky and creamy, however there's no added kinky undertone to it in this...

IneverwasIneverwas 2 years ago
I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess - Rose de Mai - Kilian

I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess - Rose de Mai Springtime fluffy romance
This version is a more romantic and spring-like interpretation of the original Princess. It smells like rose flavored marshmallows sprinkled with matcha. I can't detect any ginger though. Princess Rose de Mai is powdery, soft, a bit sweet...