Boccanera (2014)

Boccanera by Orto Parisi

Boccanera is a popular perfume by Orto Parisi for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 24.06.2020.

Funzelfahrt with obstacles...
First of all for all the explanation of a funzelfahrt:) As a Mainzer I live in one of the wine regions par excellence:) In the case of fun, one is driven in the covered wagon accident by the vineyards and gets drunk more, or less cared for;)
Yesterday the weather was mixed, the choice fell on Boccanera.
I really like this fragrance, but I underestimated its penetrating power. Thus the journey became the race of the gauntlet par excellence.
In reference to Freshdennis' comment on the Seminalis (a great commi by the way) I was similar.
The train went there, my people directly said, "What's that smell? I didn't think of myself as an evildoer at first, but the pack wouldn't let up. Rumpled noses, comments like "don't you smell that", "disgusting", "musty", "penetrating", especially as it was humid and probably all sweaty... so I sat down away..., my thought was just to get through this 20-minute (and they can be eternal) train ride.
I sat down with an older couple. The lady slipped directly the facial features & she was also not tired to mention several times that it would stink at once like in hell.
So it was me! The germ of evil! I felt like I was abandoned;)
My friends' commissión is in the back! Finally arrived was omitted also about how bad it in the train müffelte...
How panicked I tried to find a washroom where I could wash off the shame I felt.
Think!!!! Boccanera holds like pitch & sulfur and has the enforcement of a nuclear weapon. Everything was "contaminated", be it the shirt, the cap or the sweater.
I thought briefly of a Polish departure, aaaabut actually I stand to what I wear. Be it clothes, or scents!!

Nevertheless, Boccanera is to be "enjoyed" with caution, minimum dosage! Otherwise the focus is on you! But can also be n disadvantage;)

Still, I like him, my Boccanera!
Flavia82
If Terva, schnapps and sauna do not help, the disease is fatal - Finnish proverb
The scent immediately reminds me of Terva. Once you had to smell it when you were in Finland. The Finns love it. It's a universal remedy.

Whatever sweetish scents this austere leather note covers, I won't find out => wash off

PioPio 12 days ago
A dry version of Black Afgano. Without the earthly feeling.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 63 days ago
Similar to terroni....but chocolate and chili ...rather than the earthy incense of its twin. Very much the same in drydown as it though.
HermeshHermesh 4 years ago
Sweet and resinous, with a dense creamy chocolaty sandalwood note which is oposed by subtle grassy-spicy and oudy tartness.

Orto Parisi - Boccanera
by Mezzanine
by Jensemann
by Jensemann
by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13
Duftliebe - Schokoladenschlund :-))
by Seejungfrau
by Schnuppi42
by Schnuppi42
by Lini33
by Lini33
by Morgaina
by Morgaina

Popular Orto Parisi

Terroni by Orto Parisi Stercus by Orto Parisi Brutus by Orto Parisi Megamare by Orto Parisi Viride by Orto Parisi Bergamask by Orto Parisi Seminalis by Orto Parisi