Brutus by Orto Parisi

Brutus is a popular perfume by Orto Parisi for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Farinelli, last update on 09.11.2019

9.0/10

I got it GIFTED today!
I'm not saying who. Maybe he, she, doesn't, doesn't want it. And afterwards you want 1 Brutus, you never know, I can't answer for that. Sorry.

Anyway, while reading your comments and statements, my toenails are already lifting again!
Chemistry and pepper! PAH! Patchouli. WHERE? Oud! If you can't think of anything else, type OUD! 3 letters. Nice and short. They just had to go. I get it. But it is, AS ALWAYS!!!, AB.SO.LU.TER M U R K S!!!

Brutus smells like sawdust, cedar, Virginazeder, to be exact, crazy clove and very subtle sweetness by vanilla (either Tonka, or, and also some cardamom) I don't know 100% now, there's nothing in the fragrance pyramid after all, and that ALWAYS breaks some people's necks here, and ALWAYS again.
You don't want to believe it, I know, but it's like that.

Are there no topics where you can really have a productive, knowledgeable and competent say in FIRM?
Just read, like everyone else, the BILD newspaper and be the first to talk about the fully automatic coffee machine in your company on Monday morning.

My recommendation.

And yes, I think I have found a REAL girlfriend in the donor!

by Shivsri13
by tIgerknurren
by Babylon
by Babylon

Popular Orto Parisi

Stercus by Orto Parisi Viride by Orto Parisi Boccanera by Orto Parisi Bergamask by Orto Parisi Terroni by Orto Parisi Megamare by Orto Parisi Brutus by Orto Parisi Seminalis by Orto Parisi